• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Nintendo Power Was Right?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Going to Neverland and not meeting Peter Pan.
Sorry, SE, there's no excuse for that. D:

Walla- Rayn

I believe Days is trying to avoid the Organization members to meet the Disney characters. Well, at least only 4 Disney characters know you (e.g. Genie, Tinker Bell, Zero and the Mystery Cat from Wonderland)

Final Destiny

Website
alchemygirl.deviantart.com
Well let's look at BBS for a moment. I can list some worlds and state a reason as to why they can appear in BBS.

1. Enchanted Dominion
2. Castle of Dreams
3. Snow Whites world
4. Radient Garden
5. Sunset Horizion
6. Olympus Coliseum
7. TAV's Master's world
8. Destiny Islands
9. Yen Sid's Tower
---------------------------------
Possible Worlds:

1. Pinochio's world (This is'nt hard to pull off. The story and everything can work really well here if done right)

2. Atlantica (Need I say why? If anyone has seen Little Mermaid 3 then you will know that Ariel's mom died during the time of BBS. She died 11 years before the main movie and kh2 was 11 years after BBS so the timeine is perfect. Plus Ursula mentioned she once lived in the palace but was banished for some reason)

3. Pride Lands (We have no idea when Simba became a summon gem and we assume that the summon gem form kept him frm aging so they could tell the story of Simba's childhood in BBS)

4. Pochohantas (This should replace the Land of Dragons in BBS. It's a world I think most would want to see.)

5. The Hunchback of Notre Dame (This world is highly wanted by fans and is one of the Disney's finest movies. It's dark gothic theme fits the theme of BBS very well)

6. Junglebook (I see this world to be more likely to appear in BBS than Pride Lands)

7. Neverland (Just because every KH game so far has had a pirate themed world, I think BBS should have one too.)

8. Disney Castle (Could show Pete being banished)

These are all really good points, 'cause I REALLY don't want to see Agrabah AGAIN!!! The level is really starting to irritate me.

I would like to see a different variety added to the list of worlds for BBS along with some of the GOOD previous worlds. I'd love to see HND and more of the Disney Castle in there.

For the pirate-based level, can I cast a vote for Treasure Planet? PLEASE!!!

Awards
1. Pinochio's world (This is'nt hard to pull off. The story and everything can work really well here if done right)
Actually, I'm not sure how this would fit. Pinocchio wouldn't exist. Unless they were stuck in Monstro for ten years. Which would be absurd.

2. Atlantica (Need I say why? If anyone has seen Little Mermaid 3 then you will know that Ariel's mom died during the time of BBS. She died 11 years before the main movie and kh2 was 11 years after BBS so the timeine is perfect. Plus Ursula mentioned she once lived in the palace but was banished for some reason)
It's not a bad idea, even if I am hesitant about Atlantica. The problem is that these events (Ursula being banished and such) were not portrayed in the actual movies. I'm not sure how much creative license Square has with the Disney films. Sure they can modify the original stories of the films, but I wonder if they could mess with untold Disney canon as well.

3. Pride Lands (We have no idea when Simba became a summon gem and we assume that the summon gem form kept him frm aging so they could tell the story of Simba's childhood in BBS)
Good idea, nothing against this. Though it and Atlantica beg the question of whether or not they'll be willing to do world transformations in this game. Something tells me no but...

4. Pochohantas (This should replace the Land of Dragons in BBS. It's a world I think most would want to see.)

5. The Hunchback of Notre Dame (This world is highly wanted by fans and is one of the Disney's finest movies. It's dark gothic theme fits the theme of BBS very well)

6. Junglebook (I see this world to be more likely to appear in BBS than Pride Lands)
I personally see these more as KH3 candidates, but there's nothing holding them back from being in BbS. The Junglebook in particular is something I could see in KH3 mainly because it had been considered for KH1 (but was taken out because Tarzan, a jungle themed movie, was already being used).

7. Neverland (Just because every KH game so far has had a pirate themed world, I think BBS should have one too.)
If you want a pirate themed movie, use POTC. Ten years before Curse of the Black Pearl, Jack was stranded, Bootstrap Bill was murdered, and Barbossa and his crew were cursed. But, again, this has the same issue as Atlantica.
Neverland wouldn't be a bad idea (though, after Days, I doubt they'd use it). Especially with the age issue out of the way, we wouldn't have to worry about Peter Pan changing.

8. Disney Castle (Could show Pete being banished)
Makes sense.

Trimms

I think Atlantica will be in BBS because Triton refers to the Keyblade as a "bringer of ruin," so he has obviously had experience with it before.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
Atlantica was fun, but in KH2 Atlantica was kind of stupid and really pointless they should have made a diffrent world...but some people liked it, i guess it a matter of opinion.

Radon

mofo
Sad thing is I think KH2 might have hindered Atlantica returning ever again. It's one of my favourite Disney movies. It's too good a classic to not ever be used again. Maybe LM2 plot or Ariels begining?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Sad thing is I think KH2 might have hindered Atlantica returning ever again. It's one of my favorite Disney movies. It's too good a classic to not ever be used again. Maybe LM2 plot or Ariels beginning?

Too bad it is set ten years after the first one.. lol.. That means that unless we have a KH set ten years after KH1/ KH2, this won't happen. Personally, I'm glad about this, since I don't like LM at all. Ehh.. this is becoming too much about what worlds should be in the games btw.. This is about the fact that Nintendo Power might of not been BSing after all and what could of been..

Anyways, the main thing I want to know is what would the plot have been and in the event this somehow is made for another system, would there be a chance of this world being ("re")added?

Radon

mofo
I think Pinnochios world would seem odd. There are only 4 characters that would be in that world. Still it seems thats how many are appearing in the other worlds. Is Hercules even in it?

Allister Rose

French Lover
So even though Pinocchio's World hasn't been visited in the game, I came across these.

PinocchioWorld.png

Full sheet of mugshots can be viewed here.

So I guess NP wasn't full of crap. They must have removed it from the final version for some reason.

this doesnt exactly PROVE that they have there own world. probably a little side-story of him with these characters. but then again....probably.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
so does anyone think that maybe the american version could get pinnochio's world (or story) as an add-on? then of course it would open up the opportunity for a final mix of 358/2 Days in the future, something S-E would never pass up.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
So who's in 358/2 Day and then who's not in 358/2 Day?
all of the Disney Character, WHO!?!?!

so does anyone think that maybe the american version could get pinnochio's world (or story) as an add-on? then of course it would open up the opportunity for a final mix of 358/2 Days in the future, something S-E would never pass up.
I believe there will be a 358/2 Days Final Mix... Probably for the Nintendo DSi Enhanced Games, Just maybe?...

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

that would be gay though.

how about they give us a decent secret boss?

you know, like the FF that this game desperately needs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back