• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) Silver Headed Male

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
My thoughts on who the silver haired male is

1)Terranort being completed after Sora killed Xemnas, nothing really changes about
2)Terranort but having Terra's part of the heart more dominant thus creating a less antagonizing Terranort
3)Terranort inside of Riku's heart taking shape after the whole explosion of Ansem the Wises machine (in other words Riku's darkness taken shape just like Vanitas)
4)A whole different aspect of Terranort all together.

has it been confirmed exactly who this guy is or was this one of those Nomura things where he just throws in sh*t to keep us all hyped for the next game which will be in like forever?

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Re: Silver Headed Male

It hasn't been confirmed who this silver-haired person is as of yet. There have been multiple threads saying that he is even an older version of Riku.

Samhain

Bronze Member

how bout younger master xehanort?

the silver headed male says something like
"this world is too small"

similar to master xehanort on what he said when he was xehanort's heartless
"take a look at this tiny place. this island is a prison. surrounded by water."
remember xehanort's heartless = master xehanort because xehanorts heartless is the heart of xehanort and we all know whos the dominant side of the heart and who controls xehanort...master xehanort.

i think this is young master xehanort.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

Because it is a fanfic .

Z

Zulkir

Riku's hair looks..NOTHING, literally NOTHING, even color-wise, like the "silver haired man", that's some variation of Xehanort, he just has Riku's clothing.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards

If that was a younger MX from back in the day, is there a possibility he was from DI? Maybe that's why Terra say Riku that way because Riku thought the same thing.

AllEndsWith-

Dang it! The freakin' game implies that it is an older Riku, since that man disappears and is replaced with KH2 Riku's image.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards

Personally, I always thought it was how Riku was going to end up if he continued to do the darkness stuff. But I also think it was a teaser for future games keep us busy for a few years.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

Thing against it being Young Xehanort:
Xehanorts head is clean shaven
By his age, it kinda looks like he should still be training with his old master.

Auxia

3)Terranort inside of Riku's heart taking shape after the whole explosion of Ansem the Wises machine (in other words Riku's darkness taken shape just like Vanitas)

I would agree, but even after the explosion Riku has control over both Light AND Darkness - if the explosion expelled the darkness from Riku's heart, he would logically only be able to wield Light.

Unless I'm misunderstanding you.

Eternal_Sleep

Dang it! The freakin' game implies that it is an older Riku, since that man disappears and is replaced with KH2 Riku's image.

indeed or at least implies a direct connection between the two. i highly doubt nomura will go into time travel. in a world with multiple realms and complex "rules of the heart" messing with time would just be a bad idea. like come on, the world is complex as it is, if they have to start throwing in the butterfly effect on top of all of the other mysteries it would be going to far. nothing would be permanent anymore. but of course nomura loves to "surprise" us so who knows.

i just want to know if there are any hints in the xehanort letters. to the best of my knowledge only one has been translated so far and it is about the MQE.

nomura does like to surprise us and even stated that there WILL be mysteries left at the end of the game(even after coded's connection is made clear) but he gives us enough hints to speculate in the meantime. with what we have so far any guess thats made now just sounds like fanfiction.like him being riku's older brother/father or his future self or even a young xehanort. besides, to the best of our knowledge even if it is young MX or future terranort(who he more physically resembles ) it wouldn't explain why terra is seeing an image of the "future"(or past or whatever) in young riku since riku doesn't have a connection to terranort at this time. at first i thought it may have been symbolic and meant for only us to see, but then i looked again and i got the impression that terra actually thought he saw something. could be wrong though.

if he did think he saw say something i wonder why? sora kept having visions of kairi in KH1 but that was because kairi's heart was inside him. at the time terra's heart was falling into darkness thus making him an easy pawn for MX use but he didn't have a direct connection to xehanort yet. having darkness in ones heart doesn't automatically mean xehanort is internally influencing him yet. he was most certainly being manipulated and falling into a trap but the manipulation seems to be based more on mind games than any kind of magic(or similar principle).

idk at this time i feel like the best we can do is "rule options out" as opposed to proving who it is and even that isn't completely true since there is no real evidence to dismiss any claims as of now. except for maybe the guy who came up with the theory that its actually goofy in disguise and he has been the mastermind all along. XP its possible i guess but i get this tiny feeling its not true XD

Relix

A traveler
Awards

I would agree, but even after the explosion Riku has control over both Light AND Darkness - if the explosion expelled the darkness from Riku's heart, he would logically only be able to wield Light.

Unless I'm misunderstanding you.

I meant Riku's tainted darkness, the one that harmed him, the darkness that Terranort "slept" in, basically the connection that Riku had to Terranort took physical form. But I'm kind of leaning on the side of it being a Terranort more Terra dominant like in the last episode where Terranort stabbed himself.

F

Fagren

I'm starting to think that it is Riku in Terranort's Heartless form, but after he uses Darkness to beat Roxas.This is what Riku would look like without the Organization Cloak.

The Lone Dragon

Website
silverpheonix-dragon.deviantart.com

I'm starting to think that it is Riku in Terranort's Heartless form, but after he uses Darkness to beat Roxas.This is what Riku would look like without the Organization Cloak.

facepalm
Riku is not Terranort's heartless. Riku existed as a person and even talked to Riku...

Kudos to Samhain, because his make the most sense (see page 1). Although he may look like he has Riku's clothing, we must note that Nomura has mix other people cloths before (i.e. Ventus, Roxas, and Sora; Vanitas and Dark Riku)...

MeggieKeyblader

how bout younger master xehanort?

the silver headed male says something like
"this world is too small"

similar to master xehanort on what he said when he was xehanort's heartless
"take a look at this tiny place. this island is a prison. surrounded by water."
remember xehanort's heartless = master xehanort because xehanorts heartless is the heart of xehanort and we all know whos the dominant side of the heart and who controls xehanort...master xehanort.

i think this is young master xehanort.

Apprentice Xehanort said that too, in the Ansem Reports

Also, where can I find the scene where the silver-haired man talks? The only one I've seen is of him turning around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back