• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) Silver Headed Male

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lone Dragon

Website
silverpheonix-dragon.deviantart.com
Re: Silver Headed Male

Apprentice Xehanort said that too, in the Ansem Reports

Also, where can I find the scene where the silver-haired man talks? The only one I've seen is of him turning around.

O_O he turns around?!?
Um... does he say "This world is too small" in it? If so, that's the only one we got. (Can't find it)

Fabala011

facepalm
Riku is not Terranort's heartless. Riku existed as a person and even talked to Riku...

Kudos to Samhain, because his make the most sense (see page 1). Although he may look like he has Riku's clothing, we must note that Nomura has mix other people cloths before (i.e. Ventus, Roxas, and Sora; Vanitas and Dark Riku)...

Riku talked to Riku? Do you mean he talked to Terra?

Nomura only mixed those clothing styles to further illustrate connections between those characters. He said in regards to Vanitas's clothes and Riku's Dark Mode looking similar, "Riku didn't get that outfit by chance." And the ties linking Ventus, Roxas, and Sora are made clearer with the smiliarities in clothing. So I get the feeling that two characters wouldn't unecessarily share clothing styles.

Oh, and for whoever asked about it, the silver-haired guy shows up in that one "The world is too small" scene and Terra's Destiny Island scenes. Terra talks to Riku, then has this WTF face as Young Riku changes into this mystery dude. Then the mystery man starts to turn to face Terra, and is replaced by Riku from KH2 (baggy pants and all). Then he goes back to being a kid. Terra needs to lay off the shrooms, eh?

Dual

In the World, looking for something worth finding

I thought of the theory that Terra, in order to protect his heart from Master Xehanort's darkness, place/send his heart to Riku, hence Linger Sentiment's comment about "the one [he] chose", and the silver haired man been a combination of Riku and Terra's heart

MeggieKeyblader

O_O he turns around?!?
Um... does he say "This world is too small" in it? If so, that's the only one we got. (Can't find it)

xD I mean the one where he ALMOST turns around, the Riku scene. My bad.

the silver-haired guy shows up in that one "The world is too small" scene

Does anyone have a link to this scene?

Terra needs to lay off the shrooms, eh

I agree. In the final episode he has a major buggout. xD

Terranort16.jpg

Terranort8.jpg

Xion14

I "the one [he] chose"

that does make me wonder, what LS meant by that. I was thinking after he sees the whole vision crap, Terra is about to hand Riku his keyblade but then Sora interrupts them and calls Riku over. Terra's keyblade then disappears (not completely just you know goes away till needed again)

So like you said, what DOES LS mean when he says to Sora, you are not the one i chose.......?

And yes this has been boggling me why the HELL does Terra sees this in the first place >_ < ARG!!

B

brosandi

how bout younger master xehanort?
I'm definitely going with this.

Riku comments how there was another boy who left the islands and got strong (this then shows the silver adult man). I'd sooner believe it was a younger MX.

MX and his incarnations were the only ones that ever actually described the world as a prison, or that it was horrendously small. XH says Riku thought this, but really, it seemed more like XH was just saying what he thought.

As for the scene where he turns and it looks like an adult Riku, i myself saw that more as Nomura pointing out that they weren't the same person. The man's hair was far more like Xehanort's than Riku's was. And seeing the two right after another made that more than obvious.

Kleith

Hey ! Where are those scenes with Terranort holding his head ?? Never seen those !

F

Fagren

Riku is not Terranort's heartless. Riku existed as a person and even talked to Riku...

Kudos to Samhain, because his make the most sense (see page 1). Although he may look like he has Riku's clothing, we must note that Nomura has mix other people cloths before (i.e. Ventus, Roxas, and Sora; Vanitas and Dark Riku)...

facepalm You don't even make any sense and you obviously didn't properly read my post.

memoire.mx

maybe its just riku after a couple of years
he took resemblances of Ansem SoD within him so he will look like this

B

brosandi

Yeah.. except Riku no longer had Xehanort's Heartless inside him. There'd be no reason for his appearance to change like that.

Z

Zulkir

I got it! And by "I got it" I mean "here's what I think".

Terra gets merged with Xehanort(yes he gets possessed, but there's a sequence IN the heart in which both of them are saying "who shall be in control of this heart", so they're effectively merging), Xehanort posseses Riku, therefore Terra is at some point, connected deeply with Riku.

So what does Terra see? He sees things exactly how they happen, first he see's rikunort(that's Xehanorts hair...through and through, CLEARLY that's xehanort's hair) then he sees KH2 riku.

Guys, I think whatever part of Xehanort was Terra, may actually be in Riku now instead of Xehanort.

B

brosandi

Except that everything XH was purged from Riku when Ansem's machine exploded.

There's nothing in Riku anymore.

And why would a connection that happens ten years later help Terra see that in the present?

F

Fagren

Yeah.. except Riku no longer had Xehanort's Heartless inside him. There'd be no reason for his appearance to change like that.

What I was saying before an idiot responded to my post was that,

That Riku, after permanently looking like Terranort's Heartless, Terra visioned that form Riku had only without the Organization Coat, then Terra saw Riku's real form afterwards.

Basically Terra visions that Riku gets possessed by Terranort and later becomes free.

Z

Zulkir

Except that everything XH was purged from Riku when Ansem's machine exploded.

Kind of like how Ansem died when the machine exploded....

Take into consideration that there may be something left in Riku, and that something may be whatever is left of Terra.

But yes, Riku being free is just as probable, if not more.

Xion14

I'm definitely going with this.

Riku comments how there was another boy who left the islands and got strong (this then shows the silver adult man). I'd sooner believe it was a younger MX.

I don't know japanese but if what you're saying is true then I am definitely believing that it's a younger MX. Still don't know why the hell Terra sees the visions but if MX is from Destiny Islands I could believe that. Cuz how else did MX know about Destiny Islands or to bring Ven @ the very beginning of Ven's scenario? I always figured by what MX says that it sounded like he knew this place. And I'm beginning to see, after all the games now, that the name of Destiny Islands is just very significant.

B

brosandi

Kind of like how Ansem died when the machine exploded....
Oh please, no one ever said that he actually died in the game's canon.

However, Mickey comments outwardly that Riku no longer belonged in the Dark Realm.

Xion14

Oh please, no one ever said that he actually died in the game's canon.

I agree with you completely lol plus AtW is with Aqua in the Dark Realm....or are we referring to Ansem SoD?
I just want the last episode of coded out damnit >_< Nomura said that last ep contains some creucial info and BBS will sort of make sense after the last episode comes out.

PrimeTime

who the hell said Terra could have a vision ? thats just stupid... if he did he would have had a vision of his ass getting possessed am i right ? lol

i read somewhere that they show Young Master Xehanort, but hes bald...so it cant be him... and it definitly aint Riku cuz he doesnt have bangs like that in the front.....they show this guy twice....

idk who it is lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back