• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) Silver Headed Male

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SRB2Unleashed

I found a new picture of that guy! It might have already been seen already. Looks like something from SEGA though...

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/tenshinkirby/Sprites/mrhtitle.png[/IMG]

You thought I was serious? facepalm

And that's the truth!sorabasically

baha05

I want to think that, (and at least due to how easy it was to predict Terra becoming Xehanort) chances are it's 4 different people. It can either be

Riku becoming the next Xehanort (Same or similar process to Terra's transformation)

Xehanort himself in a younger self

Terra "reborn" (Like if the body and heart return as one and let a few years slide)

New Character that has nothing to do with Xehanort

Or at least that's how I see it, noit sure what Xehanort in this game was really trying to do but it seems he is pulling off a Thanatos (Of Secret of Mana fame) and is jumping body to body in a way to cheating death/reigning the world sort of thing and for the most part has been the main antagonist but still having part of Terra inside himself (Which would explain why he is searching for the Room in CO and why he keeps Aqua's armor even though he is still only half of himself while Xehanort is the dominate force.

But chances are these will be answered in hopefully the next console Kingdom Hearts as it's time for a new console game to come out.

Mariolee

Are you guys seriously thinking it's an older Riku? I thought it was painfully obvious it was Terranort/Xenahort. I thought it was Nomura showing a foreshadowing to KH1 where Riku becomes Xenahort. Let me show you:

terranortcopy.png

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I want to think that, (and at least due to how easy it was to predict Terra becoming Xehanort) chances are it's 4 different people. It can either be

Riku becoming the next Xehanort (Same or similar process to Terra's transformation)

Xehanort himself in a younger self

Terra "reborn" (Like if the body and heart return as one and let a few years slide)

New Character that has nothing to do with Xehanort

Or at least that's how I see it, noit sure what Xehanort in this game was really trying to do but it seems he is pulling off a Thanatos (Of Secret of Mana fame) and is jumping body to body in a way to cheating death/reigning the world sort of thing and for the most part has been the main antagonist but still having part of Terra inside himself (Which would explain why he is searching for the Room in CO and why he keeps Aqua's armor even though he is still only half of himself while Xehanort is the dominate force.

But chances are these will be answered in hopefully the next console Kingdom Hearts as it's time for a new console game to come out.

I just think Terra was seeing his and Riku's future through Riku considering that Riku becomes connected to Xehanort through SoD.

And it does have something to do with Xehanort since the guy looks like him from the back.

Somebody seriously needs to rip the character render of SHM.

Mariolee

I found a new picture of that guy! It might have already been seen already. Looks like something from SEGA though...

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/tenshinkirby/Sprites/mrhtitle.png[/IMG]

You thought I was serious? facepalm

And that's the truth!sorabasically

You're so hilarious. Honestly, what was the point?

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
I agree with what some other people are saying. It looks like Terranort. Although because Terra seems to see Riku at an older age and then that form I think that it's Terranort in Riku's body still.

baha05

Yeah someone needs to do that, I mean it's more then likely it's Xehanort again rather a new character, but you can never be too sure about future games and on top of that new/redesigns in characters.

I mean even the example it's still 50/50 chance if either being possessed Riku or Terra possessed Xehanort. Those are the best theories on this new character and it will sway in one direction or the other. Right now it's more swaying in the direction of being Xehanort and not Riku but who knows right now?

Awards
I believe that having Ansem SoD in him will influence how Riku looks as he grows older, just like how Ven influenced Roxas' appearance and so forth. Personally, I believe that the inherent darkness in Riku's heart has been co-opted by Ansem SoD, thus making him unremovable, as a heart w/o darkness means becoming comatose, like Ven. This may explain its resiliency. I mean Kingdom Hearts, a boss battle in CO, and AtW's miracle machine were needed to contain it. That's some serious stuff.

On another note, why did Riku hate his Rikunort body? It was tall, handsome, REALLY tan, white haired (huge in Japan/Video games) and had serious pecs (I mean, look at the world of chaos battle). Why would he trade that for a scrawny teenaged body? Oh, and no homo.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
On another note, why did Riku hate his Rikunort body? It was tall, handsome, REALLY tan, white haired (huge in Japan/Video games) and had serious pecs (I mean, look at the world of chaos battle). Why would he trade that for a scrawny teenaged body? Oh, and no homo.

I lol'd at this.
25 characters

Destined_To_Be13

just throwing this theory out there, for those who have seen the actually clip. it goes from child riku to silver haired guy to riku from kh2. maybe since riku was taken over by "ansem" in the first game, got his form in the second game then reverted back to normal riku that we all love... tell me if it is possible that terra was seeing the future dark side of riku aka terranorts heartless then riku's light side after he reverts back after the machine blows up. so maybe terra is seeing his future self as well as riku's future self after they combine and become one? what i'm trying to say could it be possible that terranort is seeing that he becomes connected with riku in the future?

MeggieKeyblader

I really think it's a young MX. The first scene of the game, riight after the silver headed male (SHM?) on Destiny Islands says "This world is too small." it shows MX on Destiny Islands... and guess what he says? "This world is like an empty prison." So, I'm almost pretty sure that it's a young MX that will show up in the next KH game (somehow, someway) or someone to do with Terranort. Like, a KH version of Terranort that formed after Ansem SoD and Xemnas were destroyed.

The two scenes with him are epic, though.

xD True.

EDIT: And, RememberRoxas, he's a video link to one of the scenes with him in it:

YouTube - KH Birth by Sleep - Xehanort/Riku at Destiny Islands

Mariolee

just throwing this theory out there, for those who have seen the actually clip. it goes from child riku to silver haired guy to riku from kh2. maybe since riku was taken over by "ansem" in the first game, got his form in the second game then reverted back to normal riku that we all love... tell me if it is possible that terra was seeing the future dark side of riku aka terranorts heartless then riku's light side after he reverts back after the machine blows up. so maybe terra is seeing his future self as well as riku's future self after they combine and become one? what i'm trying to say could it be possible that terranort is seeing that he becomes connected with riku in the future?

THIS. SO MUCH THIS. Why is it that people don't reply to awesome posts like this?

Awards
I really think it's a young MX. The first scene of the game, riight after the silver headed male (SHM?) on Destiny Islands says "This world is too small." it shows MX on Destiny Islands... and guess what he says? "This world is like an empty prison." So, I'm almost pretty sure that it's a young MX that will show up in the next KH game (somehow, someway) or someone to do with Terranort. Like, a KH version of Terranort that formed after Ansem SoD and Xemnas were destroyed.

The two scenes with him are epic, though.

xD True.

EDIT: And, RememberRoxas, he's a video link to one of the scenes with him in it:

YouTube - KH Birth by Sleep - Xehanort/Riku at Destiny Islands

Wait, the SHM said that the world was too small? That settles nothing, as Riku feels the same way. He could be saying after waiting years for Sora to return from the whole Reconnect business, etc.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
THIS. SO MUCH THIS. Why is it that people don't reply to awesome posts like this?

because why would Terra see Terranort's Heartless in totally different clothes that we haven't seen before?? Plus if that's so show me when Terranort's Heartless is standing on the beach anywhere in KH1 or KH2 saying this world is too small? It's clearly Terranort in some shape or form or what others had guessed a younger MX which i doubt

Destined_To_Be13

because why would Terra see Terranort's Heartless in totally different clothes that we haven't seen before?? Plus if that's so show me when Terranort's Heartless is standing on the beach anywhere in KH1 or KH2 saying this world is too small? It's clearly Terranort in some shape or form or what others had guessed a younger MX which i doubt

KH1, before the first fight with Ansem when he still has riku's form in the broken destiny islands. i quote "take a look at this tiny place. to the heart seeking freedom, this island is a prison surrounded by water and so this boy sought out to escape from this prison. He sought a way to cross over into other worlds and he opened his heart to darkness." - Xeanorts heartless in riku's form.

and about the clothes, really?! are you serious? the creators can change the clothing of the characters anytime that they want.

and if it was terranort then why did they show riku first and then after the SHM? i'm not saying that it is riku, i'm saying that terra could be seeing himself after he combines with MX and after both combine with riku in the first game. pretty much what i'm saying is he could be seeing what is to come for him and riku in the future. kind of a foreshadowing trick.

Last edited:

Xion14

and about the clothes, really?! are you serious? the creators can change the clothing of the characters anytime that they want.

In the KH series the clothes sort of do matter IMO.

I knew BBS wasn't going to end without ONE thing to start us going on theory's.

Just one? I've seen about 5 different things that everyone has been theorizing about this past week lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back