• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) Silver Headed Male

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heltage

I really think it's a young MX. The first scene of the game, riight after the silver headed male (SHM?) on Destiny Islands says "This world is too small." it shows MX on Destiny Islands... and guess what he says? "This world is like an empty prison." So, I'm almost pretty sure that it's a young MX that will show up in the next KH game (somehow, someway) or someone to do with Terranort. Like, a KH version of Terranort that formed after Ansem SoD and Xemnas were destroyed.
Also, while Riku talking with Terra, he told him about a guy who journeyed from DI. Here's the log from heartstation.org:

Riku: Today, my friend’s father brought us over.
This is where we play but… that’s because we’re the only ones who still can’t leave the main island.
Terra: Sounds like you want to hurry up and leave the islands.
Riku: A long time ago, there was a kid who left to another world.
How did you get here, sir?
Terra: Why do you want to go to other worlds?
Riku: I…
Want to get strong.
Like the kid who journeyed from here, a long time ago.
If I can leave here…
I feel like I could get stronger.
Terra: Why do you want to be stronger?
Riku: To protect what’s important!

And I know, you would say that Riku isn't old enough to have known young MX himself, but someone could have told him that story.

So, the scene at the beach, silver hair, pointy ears, familiar clothes, Riku's speech, Terra's flashback/flashforward... Can we assume this guy is a young Master Xehanort?

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I knew BBS wasn't going to end without ONE thing to start us going on theory's.

Who will anticipate a future game that isnt neccessary to fill in the gaps of its predecessor?

F

Fagren

Also, while Riku talking with Terra, he told him about a guy who journeyed from DI. Here's the log from heartstation.org:

Riku: Today, my friend’s father brought us over.
This is where we play but… that’s because we’re the only ones who still can’t leave the main island.
Terra: Sounds like you want to hurry up and leave the islands.
Riku: A long time ago, there was a kid who left to another world.
How did you get here, sir?
Terra: Why do you want to go to other worlds?
Riku: I…
Want to get strong.
Like the kid who journeyed from here, a long time ago.
If I can leave here…
I feel like I could get stronger.
Terra: Why do you want to be stronger?
Riku: To protect what’s important!

And I know, you would say that Riku isn't old enough to have known young MX himself, but someone could have told him that story.

So, the scene at the beach, silver hair, pointy ears, familiar clothes, Riku's speech, Terra's flashback/flashforward... Can we assume this guy is a young Master Xehanort?
No

So it's confirmed that Sora has a dad.A mother in KH1 and a father in BBS.Hilarious.

Athomus

So many possibilities that could essentially work... It's irritating.

Though based on what Riku said, it seems Xehanort fits the bill...

Though, I'd like it to be Terra, the color of the hair just doesn't match.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
No

So it's confirmed that Sora has a dad.A mother in KH1 and a father in BBS.Hilarious.

IGNORE.

The possibility of it being a Young MX is high.

He seems to really hate DI XH and MX talk about it like its a prison.

F

Fagren

IGNORE.

The possibility of it being a Young MX is high.

He seems to really hate DI XH and MX talk about it like its a prison.

Based on what? It's more likely for it to be Terranort anyways.

EDIT:More proof that it is most likely Terranort before he became ASOD.Someone post Ansem's Reports 7, 11, and 12.Terranort calls the Radiant Garden a tiny place and says he's a prisoner there.Before he became ASOD, he sent Kairi to Destiny Islands, my theory is he went too.It makes a lot more sense than "lol he's a young MX".

Last edited:

Heltage

Based on what? It's more likely for it to be Terranort anyways.

EDIT:More proof that it is most likely Terranort before he became ASOD.Someone post Ansem's Reports 7, 11, and 12.Terranort calls the Radiant Garden a tiny place and says he's a prisoner there.Before he became ASOD, he sent Kairi to Destiny Islands, my theory is he went too.It makes a lot more sense than "lol he's a young MX".

Ansem SoD sent Kairi off to the ocean of other worlds, not DI.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
The hair still strongly resembles Terra's own that's why i'm guessing it's Terranort in some shape or form. But still it's a possibility that it's MX in his younger days...it would kind of be sloppy creativity on Nomura's part to give him the same hairstyle as Terra though

EDIT: Scratch that, it's a very strong possibility that is a younger MX...

Last edited:
F

Fagren

Ansem SoD sent Kairi off to the ocean of other worlds, not DI.

Don't be a fail troll.At least try to look intelligent.Kairi was sent to Destiny Islands and this was before Terranort became ASOD.

Alex123

i dont feel comfortable revealing that information
My thoughts on who the silver haired male is

1)Terranort being completed after Sora killed Xemnas, nothing really changes about
2)Terranort but having Terra's part of the heart more dominant thus creating a less antagonizing Terranort
3)Terranort inside of Riku's heart taking shape after the whole explosion of Ansem the Wises machine (in other words Riku's darkness taken shape just like Vanitas)
4)A whole different aspect of Terranort all together.

has it been confirmed exactly who this guy is or was this one of those Nomura things where he just throws in sh*t to keep us all hyped for the next game which will be in like forever?
umm i think that it was a younger MX because according to the Xehanort reports, Destiny Islands is MX's home world and riku somehow knew about him leaving and thats why he wanted to leave too. i think that when Terra looked at riku he saw a younger MX because they both had similar hearts

Relix

A traveler
Awards
umm i think that it was a younger MX because according to the Xehanort reports, Destiny Islands is MX's home world and riku somehow knew about him leaving and thats why he wanted to leave too. i think that when Terra looked at riku he saw a younger MX because they both had similar hearts

Yeah i realized this after I made the thread a few days ago...I just recently got the translations from the reports so...yeah

Heltage

THANK YOU.

(25 characters.)

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
what? rilu knew MX omgsh

Heltage

what? rilu knew MX omgsh
I think it's more like a local story/tale. Someone should have told him the story.
Amd Terra might have seen the "young MX" in Riku because of the resemblance of their hearts/hearts connection. Something similar like when Xigbar saw Ven in Xion...

pinkvelvet89

Re: Silver Headed Male

how bout younger master xehanort?

the silver headed male says something like
"this world is too small"

similar to master xehanort on what he said when he was xehanort's heartless
"take a look at this tiny place. this island is a prison. surrounded by water."
remember xehanort's heartless = master xehanort because xehanorts heartless is the heart of xehanort and we all know whos the dominant side of the heart and who controls xehanort...master xehanort.

i think this is young master xehanort.

hmmmm... that makes sense.

but I doubt nomura would delve further back into kh history until another installment is made, which should take a few years. so for now, keep that theory stored in the back of your head to possible bring back.
...cuz I know I am...:3

Destined_To_Be13

Is anyone else having flashbacks to when we saw Roxas as BHK? Now we have SHM? :p

XDD yeah i am!!

you know what, it can be younger MX, it could be terra seeing a young Terranort, it could be that he could be seeing the future but we won't really know until the next kingdom hearts game comes out XD lets just be celebrating that in a few months we shall all be playing an awsome Kingdom Hearts game that we all have been waiting for ~^_^~

PrimeTime

sora has a dad in BBS , like all fathers they up and leave ahah!

so its beeen comfirmed in the reports that its Young MX... so his home is Destiny islands.... pretty weird how no one mentioned it in the first 2 game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back