• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SPOILERS: The Truth behind Ienzo/Vanitas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haxon

Vanitas is actually Ienzo, and Ienzo makes the illusion that he is really a kid so that nobody figures out hes really Vanitas.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Vanitas is actually Ienzo, and Ienzo makes the illusion that he is really a kid so that nobody figures out hes really Vanitas.

Thats a spoiler? Speculation doesnt really count as spoilers.

H

Haxon

Its not speculation, its the truth.
Beleive me or not you will find out when the game comes out.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Your theory/speculation is okay, but highly unlikely. How could Ienzo wield a Keyblade?

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
That is a good idea and I have not thought of that.
The only thing is it seems less likely.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Also then Zexion would wield a keyblade unless he wanted to keep his secret hidden, but why?

Frozura

How else would he give the illusion of having a keyblade (and using it) when he turned into Sora during CoM (for that short moment)? ;o

Oh well your theory isn't bad, anything could happen.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
How else would he give the illusion of having a keyblade (and using it) when he turned into Sora during CoM (for that short moment)? ;o

By it being an illusion... like you just said.

H

Haxon

Exactly. He also used the power of light, which Zexion could not normally use, and maybe Vanitas can use light, because the more light you have the bigger your shadow becomes, and since its believed he is pure darkness...

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Wait there is no way Vanitas has the power of light.
Everything about him is darkness.
Even his name.

H

Haxon

Ahahahahahahahaa!!!
I hope you have relized this is a joke and whoever thought this was a good theory, there is my proof that people are thinking about this whole Ienzo being young thing too much and coming up with these nonsense theories when he is really just young, nothing special about it.

Haha yeah that was fun ok everybody have a good day.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Ahahahahahahahaa!!!
I hope you have relized this is a joke and whoever thought this was a good theory, there is my proof that people are thinking about this whole Ienzo being young thing too much and coming up with these nonsense theories when he is really just young, nothing special about it.

Haha yeah that was fun ok everybody have a good day.

"Oh, you are just the worst kind of person"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back