• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILERS] Theory on the gray haired boy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

prjio307

I live in New York, in the Rochester area
It looked to me to just be an updated model of Terranort.

Maybe I should rewatch the trailer...

Edit: Ahh, upon quickly searching up some comparison images it definitely appears to be either an updated model of Terranort or an updated model of Young Master Xehanort. It's strange how Young Master Xehanort looks so strikingly similar to Terranort. For that matter Terra in general. Does anyone else sense a "Terra, I AM your father!" in our future?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It looked to me to just be an updated model of Terranort.

Maybe I should rewatch the trailer...

To be specific, it is an updated, younger model of the original young Master Xehanort seen in the very first scene of BBS standing on the beach.

He has the exact same hairstyle.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
But unlike those days, we know exactly who this "Gray Haired Boy" is. xD

im calling it, GHB. new term. haha

but ethy do we really know exactly who he is?

we also still have to find out who is in the organization coat everytime we see a hooded one, for example when sora "feels drowsy"

and i can see dayum's theory being the one that happens actually, just not in this game. because we still have to go through KH3 until we can get rid of Xehanort.

Radar

Bronze Member
Like I said I think GHB will be keeping tabs on Sora through the worlds in the game, and whatever he is after, will probably be achieved at the end. then kh3.

There is multiple plans be might be up to, especially with him commrades (who might even want their own goals.)

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Like I said I think GHB will be keeping tabs on Sora through the worlds in the game, and whatever he is after, will probably be achieved at the end. then kh3.

There is multiple plans be might be up to, especially with him commrades (who might even want their own goals.)

basically he would be the vanitas of DDD, since vanitas followed them around (especially aqua and ven)

but why would he care about that? like whats he after? Vanitas was working for MX. Whose GHB working for?

i actually thought it for a second but he doesnt seem to have the MF's shape. GHB seems a lot skinner. He also seems to be wearinng some eyeliner...

I actually thought that the body type matched rather well, considering how they are both rather thin, and its not like u can see MF's eyes, so how does eyeliner prove it's not him haha.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I actually thought that the body type matched rather well, considering how they are both rather thin, and its not like u can see MF's eyes, so how does eyeliner prove it's not him haha.

the eyeliner part was a joke haha.

but the body of MF was determined to be closest to Saix, and i just dont thing GHB has the build of MF.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Whichever age of Xehanort he is, he's also probably the hooded Riku who Riku assumes to be himself. I feel that there's another connection being stressed between Riku and Xehanort here.

axel95

Awards
Anyone else thnk that he's the Xehanort that shows up since his heartless and nobody were defeated? I know it's kind of a stretch, but you never know...

Absolute

Anyone else thnk that he's the Xehanort that shows up since his heartless and nobody were defeated? I know it's kind of a stretch, but you never know...
'

He pretty much looks like a kid version of Xemnas.

Esquire

So MF has the build of Saix.

GHB has a similar build to Isa.

Coincidence? Probably.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i beavile they are useing the Isa model form BBS on this YX they have the same face and there are just as tall
this also just occured to me.. i dont think theres a coincidence though. but they might be giving us a hint as to who the MF is...

but i can see axel95's theory being the most plausible

bigbadcloud

also dont forget namuras stupid rule after every game sora and the gan g revert to lvl 1 so something big has to happen for then to get reverted back to lvl 1 in kh3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back