• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILERS] Theory on the gray haired boy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulicies

im calling it, GHB. new term. haha

but ethy do we really know exactly who he is?

we also still have to find out who is in the organization coat everytime we see a hooded one, for example when sora "feels drowsy"

and i can see dayum's theory being the one that happens actually, just not in this game. because we still have to go through KH3 until we can get rid of Xehanort.
I think that scene where Sora feels drowsy at 2:39 in the video is GHB, or otherwise called YX. That being the case, Neku somehow knew YX before encountering Sora, and made a deal/promise with YX about something. "This isn't what we promised!" <Neku

JTD95

It's older Riku.

Calling it~

They do look kind of similar. And also, after Riku got his hair-cut he got a spiky end on his hair similar to Young MX. Now he just has to let it grow out.
rikuxehanort.png

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
i actually thought it for a second but he doesnt seem to have the MF's shape. GHB seems a lot skinner. He also seems to be wearinng some eyeliner...

Just because they used Saix's model in BBS doesn't mean that MF's build is canon to the story. I always assumed that they used Saix's model as a placeholder until they could come up with a better model for MF.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Just because they used Saix's model in BBS doesn't mean that MF's build is canon to the story. I always assumed that they used Saix's model as a placeholder until they could come up with a better model for MF.

well if MF is overall canon to the story i dont see why his body wouldnt be...

i get what your saying but they still shouldve had an idea of who he would be before just throwing him in there

and even if they were testing a model they still couldve made GHB's body the same size (if he were the MF)

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
My theory is Riku we know time repeats its self.

it cant be riku.. it can be a form of riku, but it cant be riku.

@cloud
i dont think theyre gonna release that much information before release, besides imo im gonna wait till i play the game to find out who he is. but for now were speculationg.

χ-Blade Master

Anyone else thnk that he's the Xehanort that shows up since his heartless and nobody were defeated? I know it's kind of a stretch, but you never know...

That's exactly who I think it is. On a further note, I think this is Master Xehanort's heart inside Terra's body since it is implied that Terra's heart remained inside Riku after the data explosion. This would explain GHB resemblance to Terra.

Juro-Sama

Only reason I say its Riku or riku form is because its been hinted at alot now...

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
χ-Blade Master;5703682 said:
Terra's body since it is implied that Terra's heart remained inside Riku after the data explosion..

i never understood this part of KH2. What the bonk happened when ansem the wise exploded and what relevance does it have to the rest of the story, especially towards finding out who GHB is?

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
i never understood this part of KH2. What the bonk happened when ansem the wise exploded and what relevance does it have to the rest of the story, especially towards finding out who GHB is?
He got transported to the Realm of Darkness with partial memory loss.

KastleS1

Awards
The GHB is a young Xehanort.Now his appearence could be many reasons.It could be the new xehanort reincarnated.It could even be a clone of YX(doubtfull).He may even look young because of RoS.I guess we wont know until it comes out.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
He got transported to the Realm of Darkness with partial memory loss.

yeah i knew that but whats with all the information we got from that scene and all the scenes before it? like i see it referenced to a lot on the forums and i usually dont get where theyre coming from because ive seen the scenes

ForeverBueaty

I think that grey haired boy is another creation, like a nobody. You know what i'm saying? Like after the keyblade war something happened(to ventus/aqua/terra) that created him. Maybe he is like a evil ventus/terra/aqua combined...something like that.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
I think that grey haired boy is another creation, like a nobody. You know what i'm saying? Like after the keyblade war something happened(to ventus/aqua/terra) that created him. Maybe he is like a evil ventus/terra/aqua combined...something like that.
Dude, he's a younger Master Xehanort as seen in the beginning of BBS. I literally can't comprehend how an of that is possible, especially since the Keyblade War was over before Xehanort was even born.

Samhain

Bronze Member
why are people this making it seem so hard?

young MX model just got updated a bit and made him look younger near Riku and Sora's age 15-17
that's all

i swear if Nomura pulls some bullshit
"Oh yeah this Xehanort is a castaway and the original Xehanort before he split himself in half and after that the dark side of Xehanort went on to disastrous things while sending the Good Xehanort to the ROS to not interfere and blablablablabla i will be done with this garbage for kid. I'll throw every KH out the window

blueheart

Bronze Member
why are people this making it seem so hard?

young MX model just got updated a bit and made him look younger near Riku and Sora's age 15-17
that's all

i swear if Nomura pulls some bullshit
"Oh yeah this Xehanort is a castaway and the original Xehanort before he split himself in half and after that the dark side of Xehanort went on to disastrous things while sending the Good Xehanort to the ROS to not interfere and blablablablabla i will be done with this garbage for kid. I'll throw every KH out the window

<3 I missed your posts. It's been awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back