• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[spoilers] Translated coded cutscenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
Thankyou thankyou thankyou. I've been waiting for something like this.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Great stuff.
Thanks for all the great footage of Coded you've been providing us people here with. :D

Avens

Thank you so much! I'm so tired of watching the playthrough, and not understanding what everyone's saying... You can only get a general idea otherwise.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
You deserve rep for this!! THIS is what I've been dying to see, moreso than the walkthroughs. It's like Re:CoM all over again, only I can't watch all of them at once! The story looks so interesting; I hope they can figure out how to do an international release.

A

Azrael

You deserve rep for this!! THIS is what I've been dying to see, moreso than the walkthroughs. It's like Re:CoM all over again, only I can't watch all of them at once! The story looks so interesting; I hope they can figure out how to do an international release.

For some who don't have broadband, it would be nice if you actually typed down the subs but nice find.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
It's obvious that the notebook is showing us what we didn't get to see when focusing on Sora back in KH1. Now we are getting the behind the scenes look. For example, that thing that was with Riku, and a portal of darkness opening for Pluto. Whether you want to take it as real or not is another story.

Coded looks good, in my opinion. People are too hard on it because it's on the cellphone.

State

Awards
Great job, thanks for the footage! C: Hoping to see more of Coded.

Yep, there's a scene in KH13 that hasn't been translated, one titled "Wonderland". I think he will translate that one soon, about a couple of days.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I wonder who's messing around with this.

Wouldn't Riku have like told Mickey about this?! [the dude]. Unless he either tried to forget it, or the guy took that out of his memory.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Do you know if people have started making theories on this? Seriously I haven't seen a single theory thread except in that one other thread.

BTW: does anyone happen to know if F-01A can play coded and mobile? I know P-01A can. But the F-01A is also touch right? :D

Radon

mofo
I wonder who's messing around with this.

Wouldn't Riku have like told Mickey about this?! [the dude]. Unless he either tried to forget it, or the guy took that out of his memory.

It's obvious that the notebook is showing us what we didn't get to see when focusing on Sora back in KH1. Now we are getting the behind the scenes look. For example, that thing that was with Riku, and a portal of darkness opening for Pluto. Whether you want to take it as real or not is another story.

Coded looks good, in my opinion. People are too hard on it because it's on the cellphone.

That thing/dude was Ansem SoD before he took Riku's body. He was just a floating heart under a robe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back