• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Union X: Confession / The Missing Ark

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Violet Pluto

Awards
Oh shoot. Things got real. Also it is very probable that Ven is an unreliable narrator at this point and that even if not by his own mind he slew Strelitzia. Shoot.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Things are getting really interesting now. It's nice to see Maleficent being a threatening presence again. I hope we eventually get to see Brain and Elrena's keyblades.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
It's curious neither Demyx or Luxord have appeared yet. They'll probably show them in the last of these...or if that other theory on Luxord is true. That just leaves Demyx, the red herring of MoM.

D

Deleted member 252753

I am quite sure this machine isn't the ark. It is the means to exit the data world. Darkness told us that the ark had to found once Maleficent entered the real world. I say a lot of dumb things but this seems pretty clear to me.
Darkness: From that tower, you will be able to return to the real world. Once there, you must locate the ark hidden deep within the tower’s real-world counterpart.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
It's curious neither Demyx or Luxord have appeared yet. They'll probably show them in the last of these...or if that other theory on Luxord is true. That just leaves Demyx, the red herring of MoM.
If that theory about Luxord turns out to be correct then Demyx is the only member who's past hasn't been explored. Part of me isn't surprised that Nomura saved him for last.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
If the pods are how Elrena, Ventus, Laurium, Darkness, and Skuld came to the future that still leaves Luxord and Demyx.

Of course the alternative is that they never came from Daybreak Town to begin with
We can pretty much conclude that Luxord comes from Yozora's world. Demyx's absence could mean that he's either from Yozora's world as well or he's, y'know, the MoM. lol

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
After Remind new cutscenes, there's no reason to not think Vanitas isn't Darkness until proven otherwise.
Feels like we're reaching UX endgame, but at the same time seems like they will stretch this forever.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Everyone talking 'bout the main story, and I'm just here wondering if the Mentos will be called Mentos.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Everyone talking 'bout the main story, and I'm just here wondering if the Mentos will be called Mentos.

Probably not lol. SE wouldn't want to pay the licensing fees so they'll just use a generic word like "candy."

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Probably not lol. SE wouldn't want to pay the licensing fees so they'll just use a generic word like "candy."
It's so boring, that it's the most likely choice.

I doubt they even have the decency to use "scotch mints".

AR829038

Awards
Am I the only one thinking that this twist about Ventus being the killer (if it is indeed true) feels way more anticlimactic and predictable than it should be?
I mean, my guess is that ALL of us would have OUR JAWS ON THE FLOOR if the buildup to this twist had been more quickly fed to us. I feel like the gradual, piecemeal story dripping has made what could have been a mind-blowing revelation into a mundane twist that all of us have seen coming for MONTHS now. Again, if UX were given to us in more sizable chunks, I bet this would have been stunning to everybody. But it's like we've been watching the criminal get unmasked one frame at a time over a period of months, and it's really ruined any momentum or impact this twist could have had.
And if, on the other hand, it turns out to be a red herring with someone else being the murderer, then it'll feel like Nomura is just throwing that in at the last minute because he knows we've all been on to him for so long now about evil Ventus, and he has to switch it up in order to be really surprising.
Just wanted to rant a bit.

Ryuman

Awards
Website
twitter.com
So I guess since there is a Darkness hiding within Ventus, he sees visions or the Darkness appears in front of him sometimes. So assuming it's strictly inside his head for the sake of argument: The Darkness tells him (As Ava) to go to the house, he meets Strelitzia, becomes possessed and murders her, picks up her book, then the Darkness lets him go and appears as Ava to continue the deception. You could also assume he was knocked out but I don't think it really makes a difference.

I've been thinking this since they hinted the whole 'Darkness creatures hiding in people' thing, but I'm glad this twist ultimately swerved away from throwing Ven's character under the bus. For a long time over the course of this plotline I was afraid they'd go with the 'Ven was actually evil the whole time!' thing. It's pretty clear to me he's just being possessed and misled and I personally enjoy that more.

And yeah, poor Lauriam lol. I wonder what the significance of destroying a pod is. Is there a recharge time? It it was a one-time thing there wouldn't exactly be a reason for that to happen. And since Maleficent definitely escapes, would that perhaps leave Darkness to be the one who trashes the thing? Or does it blow up on her way out? Also, kinda surprised no one is talking about the pod that has been stolen from the room??

jacklak

Awards
Obviously it seems like darkness is the one manipulating everything. But I still think there could be more to Ava’s role. She clearly found out something probably from luxu that shook her. She was devastated/angry. It just seems odd to me that her only way of messing with the Master’s plan is to give someone else the book. Clearly she pushed to a different mindset and breaking point from the character we saw in back cover. If you really are “breaking bad” why just stop at a simple book switch. It seems suspicious which leads me to think there is another twist coming regarding her involvement.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
So before I theorized that Ventus being normal was the point of adding him to the Dandelions. I am now convinced my theory was correct and thus will restate it here.

The Dandelions are wielders resistant to darkness, the exceptional ones who wouldn't give into the darkness no matter how great it was. The MoM most likely did this because he knew "Darkness" could possess others and so he was trying to make a world where Darkness couldn't get a foothold, doing it in a very messed up way by using the war and bangles to weed out that special glimmering light that doesn't cave. Meanwhile Darkness had their own plan, replace one of the special wielders with a normal one, an average wielder whose heart it could get a foothold in and use them was their pawn. So with that in mind this is I think the most likely series of events.

I like this part of your theory, it makes sense to me, and until new info is presented otherwise I think I'll take it as fact. The only questions I have about it are:
1. Why did Darkness choose Ventus? Is there a specific reason? Or was he just the poor schlub that it chose?
2. Why did Brain just travel through space and not time? Is something going to go wrong for him? Because I think at this point we can all agree he's Eraqus' ancestor
3. Since time travel is involved, why did darkness choose BBS? If it turns out they wanted to go after Maleficent (because that's who hurt Lauriam and they might assume that's who darkness went with) wouldn't KH2 time be the point of arrival, and not 11 years prior?

These are all questions to speculate over, but if you're interested I did start a thread as to whom MoM is and what his and Darkness' relationship is (we also talk about MoM's true motivation [as well as MX's and YX's], and what's in the box). There's an in-depth speculation video to support our theories with it as well.

I don't like how we keep getting red herrings and nobody we've come to love is responsible. ADD SOME DEPTH NOMURA!! Make it so Ventus wasn't always such a sweet boi and that Vanitas had a place in his heart!

PS Is that true? Are people speculating that Demyx is MoM? I mean if he did want to travel through time and worlds he would need a Nobody after separating...oh God 0_0

Last edited:

Tobi

Awards
Obviously it seems like darkness is the one manipulating everything. But I still think there could be more to Ava’s role. She clearly found out something probably from luxu that shook her. She was devastated/angry. It just seems odd to me that her only way of messing with the Master’s plan is to give someone else the book. Clearly she pushed to a different mindset and breaking point from the character we saw in back cover. If you really are “breaking bad” why just stop at a simple book switch. It seems suspicious which leads me to think there is another twist coming regarding her involvement.
How about Ava feared to become possessed, too, but also decided to not trusting MoMs plan to 100% either? We don't know if the Foretellers were immune to parasyte-Darkness or if they could also become controlled. It was MoM who choosed them, yes, but they were very different from the Dandelion Union Leaders and MoM didn't want any of them following the Dandelions.

Also it would make sense if Luxu - the only one who got told about Darkness by MoM - warned Ava over parasyte-Darkness and that the traitor they are searching for didn't even know he or she is the traitor -> no memorries. Say Gula was possessed. Luxu tells Ava about Darkness and is dropping Gulas name. But Ava trusts Gula and would think he is strong enough to not getting possessed -> she doubts Luxu and clashes with him, suspecting him either lying or him being possessed. Anyway, in the end Ava the idea just doesn't left her that such a being is out there. She does the book switch, but directly afterwards begins to search for Gula and is getting possessed somewhere while doing so.
Or... did I just lost oversight over the timeline?

Maybe I did, but I think the point should still stand:
It would justify to keep the changes simple, because anything big could be too time consuming and risk everything. She needed to have the things done fast.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Now that Maleficent is in the real world, I wonder if we'll finally see what Ava and Luxu have been up to on the outside.

The dialogue calls it candy, but the sign in front of the cola pit actually does say Mentos

jacklak

Awards
How about Ava feared to become possessed, too, but also decided to not trusting MoMs plan to 100% either? We don't know if the Foretellers were immune to parasyte-Darkness or if they could also become controlled. It was MoM who choosed them, yes, but they were very different from the Dandelion Union Leaders and MoM didn't want any of them following the Dandelions.

Also it would make sense if Luxu - the only one who got told about Darkness by MoM - warned Ava over parasyte-Darkness and that the traitor they are searching for didn't even know he or she is the traitor -> no memorries. Say Gula was possessed. Luxu tells Ava about Darkness and is dropping Gulas name. But Ava trusts Gula and would think he is strong enough to not getting possessed -> she doubts Luxu and clashes with him, suspecting him either lying or him being possessed. Anyway, in the end Ava the idea just doesn't left her that such a being is out there. She does the book switch, but directly afterwards begins to search for Gula and is getting possessed somewhere while doing so.
Or... did I just lost oversight over the timeline?

Maybe I did, but I think the point should still stand:
It would justify to keep the changes simple, because anything big could be too time consuming and risk everything. She needed to have the things done fast.
This makes sense to me actually. Ven did talk to Ava , but darkness got a hold of her. Ava is Ava still but darkness took over. That could explain why Ava isn’t with the others when luxu calls them back. She wasn’t “light” anymore. I would be very surprised if she doesn’t show up again in the current UX story, she definitely is alive somewhere. She was a new piece on the chess board after all.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
If that theory about Luxord turns out to be correct then Demyx is the only member who's past hasn't been explored. Part of me isn't surprised that Nomura saved him for last.
I would have thought Luxord would be saved for last since he is apparently Nomura's favorite org. Very interesting given his very minimal roles in KH2 and Days.
This is something I wanna learn. What angered Ava to start the Keyblade war when clashing with Luxu? It must be something juicy. I really wanna know what it is. But likely won't learn it anytime soon.

Also unrelated but did anyone else find Ava's chibi form absolutely adorable when she attacked Luxu? Something about that little jump and Keyblade attack was oddly cute...no, just me? Blame it on these mobile characters looking so adorable XD

Back