• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Union X: The Plot Thickens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Noivern

Awards
Luxu and the foretellers definitely don't know about the ark. MoM kept it secret, because he doesn't want them to to make the obvious connection between it and his disappearance. This is one of the main reasons why I think the Darkness is actually MoM himself: the Darkness knows too much to be anyone else.

I don't think it's him, there's no reason for him to present himself like that when Maleficent never saw him before, and that's Maleficent before KH2: up to that point, she had never met any members of the Organization so it's not like she would associate that cloak with anyone either.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hirokey123

Awards
I am thinking the MoM might be....

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Noivern

Awards
I am thinking the MoM might be....

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That's the one thing I don't think everyone actually agrees on: was there more than one Keyblade War, and when? Sometimes people talk about the "true Keyblade War", but that doesn't really make sense. MoM created the Keyblades as we know them after the Chi-Blade. While I think there might have been a second instance (which may be the very reason we don't hear of Scala or other Keyblade Wielders in present time), the first one is supposed to be the one from Chi. It's the very reason that game even exists, really, to explain how it happened.

While I don't doubt that there was a conflict in the distant past before the Foretellers even came along, I don't think it was a Keyblade War. Or if it was, then it was not in the Kingdom Hearts world.

The observation between a possible relationship between the Foretellers and the Dream Eaters is really good, though. I never thought much of it, but the whole idea behind the little companions had always seemed very weird and unexplained to me. Going by that logic, would you consider Dark Chirity to be their true nature, then?

D

Deleted member 252753

That's the one thing I don't think everyone actually agrees on: was there more than one Keyblade War, and when? Sometimes people talk about the "true Keyblade War", but that doesn't really make sense. MoM created the Keyblades as we know them after the Chi-Blade. While I think there might have been a second instance (which may be the very reason we don't hear of Scala or other Keyblade Wielders in present time), the first one is supposed to be the one from Chi. It's the very reason that game even exists, really, to explain how it happened.

But very recently in KHUX (Cornerstones of the World's Rebirth), the MoM does talk about the keyblade war beginning when he was a boy, and also says that there were other keyblade wielders.

MoM: … Anyway, so, when I was still but a boy, the Keyblade War began. Luxu: What!?? You mean, a Keyblade War happened in the past, too? MoM: …Yes, that's right. Luxu: So, did you have a Master, Master? MoM: Nope. Luxu: What was the war between? MoM: Light and Darkness, what else? Luxu: Light? Were there other Keyblade wielders besides you, Master? MoM: Hmm… technically there were, but I'm the only one who's relevant.

Noivern

Awards
But very recently in KHUX (Cornerstones of the World's Rebirth), the MoM does talk about the keyblade war beginning when he was a boy, and also says that there were other keyblade wielders.

Ah, I knew this was familiar, I just couldn't really piece everything up. This gives me some ideas for my other thread.

Kirankrt

Wow...I need to catch up on this...haven't even played it.

Praying to god Candy is at least a boss in this though. Gaston, i understand why not but come on, PLEASE make Cybug Candy a boss.

Now I haven't played this because I just think its silly to have to pay a mobile game to understand half of KH3 and so on and so forth.

LoneFox

Awards
Now, here is an interesting thought experiment: Let's undo the change Ava made and give the book and the list of names to Strelitzia like they were supposed to go. What happens, what will be different? I seem to have found something revealing, and I want to see if others come to the same conclusion...
Since nobody seems to be interested, here is what I've got:

First, the book itself doesn't do anything, because Strelitzia wouldn't open it. It may change things once the killer gets it in his hands, but then we have no way of knowing what he does with it, so it is a dead end.

The list on the other hand leads to something very interesting. When Strelitzia sees her brother's name on it, she knows that she can talk to him without any fear of revealing secrets, because he would know about them already. She also knows that he is good at manipulating people, he did convince Strelitzia herself to join the Dandelions, surely he can do the same to the Player. So, she asks him to do that, and he agrees to help. He tries to find the Player the same way Strelitzia herself did, goes into that building and, assuming the killer behaves the same way regardless of who is there, he gets killed instead of Strelitzia. The killer then tricks Ven into becaming the replacement as he did in the real timeline, and we get the humble five just like they should be!

Now, this looks like I'm trying to force things to be like I think they should be rather that how they actually are. I'm fully aware of that, it is why I wanted someone else to discover it too. That said, I don't think it has any holes other than the assumption about the killer. Still, it is speculation that doesn't seem to matter...

But then we have Luxu. Quote from his secret report:
Yet, it seems someone has pulled the old switcheroo. One of the Five is an imposter, someone the Master did not choose. They represent a virus in the program he so carefully wrote.
The virus has begun a strange undertaking: a reckless plot to allow the Five to escape into another worldline. Surely such a thing can't be possible? We're talking about the same trick that allowed the Dandelions to transfer to other worldlines after the Keyblade War. But these children are no Masters. They haven't the means...unless, of course, a certain lady of magic summoned here from the future knows more than I do.
The whole Union leader thing was supposed to be by the books. Are these new events just another phase in the Master's grand plan?
With the information we currently have, this does not make sense. He is clearly talking about the stuff Lauriam is doing, and identifying him as the replacement. I think we should believe Luxu. The secret reports tell the story: he has not only read the Book of Prophecies, including the lost page, but he has also understood much more of it than any of the foretellers ever did. He seems to hint that there is something in the book that allows him to identify the replacement, perhaps a cryptic description of either the leaders themselves or the criteria used for selecting them.

But we know that Ven is the replacement, so this is a contradiction... or is it?

There is a way around it: The Master of Masters added Lauriam on the list instead of Ven, because he knew that the killer would do the switch, which would then result in the five he actually wanted to be the leaders. He tried to work around one traitor (the killer), but was foiled by second one (Ava). Now the question is, did he see that coming?

D

Deleted member 252753

Since nobody seems to be interested, here is what I've got:

First, the book itself doesn't do anything, because Strelitzia wouldn't open it. It may change things once the killer gets it in his hands, but then we have no way of knowing what he does with it, so it is a dead end.

The list on the other hand leads to something very interesting. When Strelitzia sees her brother's name on it, she knows that she can talk to him without any fear of revealing secrets, because he would know about them already. She also knows that he is good at manipulating people, he did convince Strelitzia herself to join the Dandelions, surely he can do the same to the Player. So, she asks him to do that, and he agrees to help. He tries to find the Player the same way Strelitzia herself did, goes into that building and, assuming the killer behaves the same way regardless of who is there, he gets killed instead of Strelitzia. The killer then tricks Ven into becaming the replacement as he did in the real timeline, and we get the humble five just like they should be!

Now, this looks like I'm trying to force things to be like I think they should be rather that how they actually are. I'm fully aware of that, it is why I wanted someone else to discover it too. That said, I don't think it has any holes other than the assumption about the killer. Still, it is speculation that doesn't seem to matter...

But then we have Luxu. Quote from his secret report:

With the information we currently have, this does not make sense. He is clearly talking about the stuff Lauriam is doing, and identifying him as the replacement. I think we should believe Luxu. The secret reports tell the story: he has not only read the Book of Prophecies, including the lost page, but he has also understood much more of it than any of the foretellers ever did. He seems to hint that there is something in the book that allows him to identify the replacement, perhaps a cryptic description of either the leaders themselves or the criteria used for selecting them.

But we know that Ven is the replacement, so this is a contradiction... or is it?

There is a way around it: The Master of Masters added Lauriam on the list instead of Ven, because he knew that the killer would do the switch, which would then result in the five he actually wanted to be the leaders. He tried to work around one traitor (the killer), but was foiled by second one (Ava). Now the question is, did he see that coming?
I am not sure if we can assume with much certainty how Streltizia would have acted had she been given the list but I think you could be right to consider what the MoM actually wanted to happen with the Union Leader succession and how, indeed if, events deviated from that plan.

In that Secret Report you quote Luxu does ask whether this was actually part of the MoM's plan all along. I would have assumed that the murder/replacement was not part of the plan and Ava's giving the book and list to Brain was anticipated by the MoM, knowing Ava as he does but thinking about it I am less sure.

I am going to do my own wild speculation now: what does the list do, that we know? It allows the replacement to be identified. So if the MoM knew about the replacement then he could ensure that they would be found out, as Brain has just done.

Now Brain seems to be sympathetic to Ven, and not assuming that he is the the killer. Now maybe another union leader, having discovered the replacement, would immediately jump to the conclusion that the replacement was the killer, and maybe even seek vengeance, as a grieving brother might do.

I can't say why the MoM would want things to happen that way but it's another possible chain of events

DarknessInZero

Spoiler Spoiler Show

What if the Keyblade War that MX talks about was not the one that Ava started....but a new one that we have yet to see with those 13 darknesses and 7 lights? Since the X-blade hasn't even been mentioned at all in KHUX yet....

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
I feel like no one's addressing the most obvious questions there are to make given the reveal.

If Ven truly is the replacement, yet he also isn't the killer, then what in world is he DOING HERE? The natural conclusion would be that someone posed as Ava and gave Ven his rulebook, but.... Why? Assuming this is the same person who killed Strelitzia, what was the purpose of setting up this switch in the first place? Why choose to swap her out with Ventus of all people? Why bother to swap her out at all (especially since we now know she didn't even have the BoP)?

It's not like Ven could've hepled carry out some secret agenda, because up until now he was kept completely oblivious to the fact that he was even planted to begin with. He was never going to have the BoP either (and the culprit should've already recognized this since, again, Strelitzia clearly didn't have it when she died), so it's not like he had the agency or knowledge to change the future in any kind of way once he was appointed. He's not shown to be particularly smart, proactive, or confident about his abilities or his judgement. In fact, Ventus himself was confused about why he was ever approached about being a Union Leader when he was so "unremarkable" when it came to performing his duties (and the fact that he seemingly didn't have any friends prior to meeting Ephemer and Skuld, makes it hard to think he would've had strong charisma or leadership skills). In other words, it was virtually impossible for his presence to make a real impact on the situation outside of drawing suspicion, but even Ephemer is content to just working together to solve the mysteries of their "cage" like they were before this topic came up. Nothing changed.

To be blunt, if a third party swapped out Strelitzia with Ven, it doesn't seem to amount to... anything. Unless Ven does something big that only he can do (which, as we've established, isn't much), I don't see why he would've been planted into this group at all. It's redundant.

Last edited:

Eonstar890

Awards
I feel like no one's addressing the most obvious questions there are to make given the reveal.

If Ven truly is the replacement, yet he also isn't the killer, then what in world is he DOING HERE? The natural conclusion would be that someone posed as Ava and gave Ven his rulebook, but.... Why? Assuming this is the same person who killed Strelitzia, what was the purpose of setting up this switch in the first place? Why choose to swap her out with Ventus of all people? Why bother to swap her out at all (especially since we now know she didn't even have the BoP)?

It's not like Ven could've hepled carry out some secret agenda, because up until now he was kept completely oblivious to the fact that he was even planted to begin with. He was never going to have the BoP either (and the culprit should've already recognized this since, again, Strelitzia clearly didn't have it when she died), so it's not like he had the agency or knowledge to change the future in any kind of way once he was appointed. He's not shown to be particularly smart, proactive, or confident about his abilities or his judgement. In fact, Ventus himself was confused about why he was ever approached about being a Union Leader when he was so "unremarkable" when it came to performing his duties (and the fact that he seemingly didn't have any friends prior to meeting Ephemer and Skuld, makes it hard to think he would've had strong charisma or leadership skills). In other words, it was virtually impossible for his presence to make a real impact on the situation outside of drawing suspicion, but even Ephemer is content to just working together to solve the mysteries of their "cage" like they were before this topic came up. Nothing changed.

To be blunt, if a third party swapped out Strelitzia with Ven, it doesn't seem to amount to... anything. Unless Ven does something big that only he can do (which, as we've established, isn't much), I don't see why he would've been planted into this group at all. It's redundant.

I have two plausible answers for you:

1. Whoever took out Strelitzia may have had knowledge that she was intended to receive the book, but did not know about Ava's switch meaning their main objective in doing so was to obtain their own book of prophecies.

2. It is less about how Ventus adds to the group and more about preventing Strelitzia from impacting them. Perhaps the killer really did not want to see Strelitzia have any sort of influence over the group or in their eyes she was a traitor or enemy in some way.

I am confused as to how the individual would have knowledge that seemingly only the MoM should have, but it leads to me believe that "Darkness" is someone from the past. Specifically the time when the MoM was younger and fought in the Keyblade War. After all this individual definitely knows a whole lot about Daybreak town, and I don't think even the foretellers knew as much about the ark and what not. I am also assuming the darkness = killer which could also be wrong.

I was really expecting the reveal of the replacement to feel more conclusive, but I feel like I have more questions now then ever...

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
1. Whoever took out Strelitzia may have had knowledge that she was intended to receive the book, but did not know about Ava's switch meaning their main objective in doing so was to obtain their own book of prophecies.
So they killed her, but thanks to Ava's meddling, they came up empty handed? I could buy that, but that doesn't explain why they would bother assigning a replacement. Especially when they could infiltrate the group themselves (it would be the logical next step if they were really THAT desperate to get ahold of the BoP). Also, that still doesn't explain why they specifically picked Ven to be the replacement Union Leader. If he's just some rando, then why bother with the replacement at all? Cause whether he's there or not, the new Union Leaders were going to find out about Strelitzia eventually, and "Darkness" (assuming they're one in the same) hasn't taken any steps to slow that development down.

2. It is less about how Ventus adds to the group and more about preventing Strelitzia from impacting them. Perhaps the killer really did not want to see Strelitzia have any sort of influence over the group or in their eyes she was a traitor or enemy in some way.
If the culprit seriously didn't want Strelitzia influencing the group.... why? What could she have possibly done to prompt someone to make such an extreme action? She definitely didn't come off as someone who would make THAT big of an influence on the future. The defining aspects of her character was that she's was incredibly shy and timid. Later she's shown to be so anxious about being a Union Leader that she has trouble falling asleep. Did she really seem like someone who'd have a loud voice within this group? I'm not so sure... Also, we never see her do anything suspicious prior to being killed (the only thing she even had time to do after being given her role was look for [Player]), so I'm not sure why someone would view her as "traitorous" of all things.

Still, interesting theories. I appreciate the response 🙂

Last edited:

Blizzard-

Awards

There’s also the possibility that whomever appointed Ven knew he’d be important in the future. Given all the information the person who appointed him must know, it’s not too far fetched. Ven is one of the 7 guardians who clashed to forge the X-blade, and the gazing eye would definitely have seen that.

D

Deleted member 252753

Well, the real answer to the questions about why Ven is the replacement is that he isn't. Skuld is; I explain this at length in another thread but a good quick argument is this : watch Skuld closely a) When Brain brings out the BoP, b) When he mentions Strelitzia, c) When he reveals Ventus's name wasn't on the note. Obvious shock at a), c), no visible shock at b).

I am quite confident of that but if Ven were the replacement, I can still offer you some possible answers.

So they killed her, but thanks to Ava's meddling, they came up empty handed? I could buy that, but that doesn't explain why they would bother assigning a replacement. Especially when they could infiltrate the group themselves (it would be the logical next step if they were really THAT desperate to get ahold of the BoP

There is one reason why the killer couldn't infiltrate the group themselves: there are already a union leader (let's stick with Skuld). They don't want to rock the boat too much so need a replacement for their murdered colleague.
It's not like Ven could've hepled carry out some secret agenda, because up until now he was kept completely oblivious to the fact that he was even planted to begin with.
. He's not shown to be particularly smart, proactive, or confident about his abilities or his judgement. In fact, Ventus himself was confused about why he was ever approached about being a Union Leader when he was so "unremarkable" when it came to performing his duties (and the fact that he seemingly didn't have any friends prior to meeting Ephemer and Skuld, makes it hard to think he would've had strong charisma or leadership skills).

I agree picking Ven is unlikely to just be random and I like your logic above but you start off with the assumption that the killer would want a competent replacement who could pass for a chosen leader and not be caught. Now if the killer were aligned with Darkness, would they necessarily want this?

In fact, having a replacement who is both not well-suited to leadership and is filled with self-doubt and then having them exposed could be advantageous. It sows division within the union leaders and increases the self-doubt within Ventus. And that could weaken Ventus's heart (like Buzz Lightyear), giving Darkness a way into his heart.

Eonstar890

Awards
If the culprit seriously didn't want Strelitzia influencing the group.... why? What could she have possibly done to prompt someone to make such an extreme action? She definitely didn't come off as someone who would make THAT big of an influence on the future. The defining aspects of her character was that she's was incredibly shy and timid. Later she's shown to be so anxious about being a Union Leader that she has trouble falling asleep. Did she really seem like someone who'd have a loud voice within this group? I'm not so sure... Also, we never see her do anything suspicious prior to being killed (the only thing she even had time to do after being given her role was look for [Player]), so I'm not sure why someone would view her as "traitorous" of all things.

Still, interesting theories. I appreciate the response 🙂

Well I guess you could think about the butterfly effect in this case. Strelitzia's absence directly lead Lauriam to go searching for her, and that his been his main objective ever since becoming a Union Leader. If she was around still, his course of actions would have been very different. It's too soon to say yet, but I feel like Strelitizia's death was somehow predetermined to happen by the future the MoM foresaw and he did what he did purposefully to ensure that events would play out as they have.

At the very least, it could be a trick as a way of causing distrust in the new Union Leaders. The old ones were clearly very suspicious of each other, and maybe the forces at work are trying to repeat that mistake in these new ones. A lack of trust and commune can lead to darkness growing.

LoneFox

Awards
Do we know which union Ven was in before he became a Dandelion? I know the game doesn't contain that information, but do secondary sources?

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
There is one reason why the killer couldn't infiltrate the group themselves: there are already a union leader (let's stick with Skuld). They don't want to rock the boat too much so need a replacement for their murdered colleague.
Right, but if the killer really knew THAT much about who was supposed to have what, surely they also should've known about Ava's note (something she got from the MoM) detailing who the chosen leaders are. Regardless of whether or not Strelitzia was replaced, they were bound to find out the truth as soon as Blaine decided to read through that book. It's not like Ven being there really delayed that in any way, right? He and Skuld have been neither a hindrance, nor an assistance to unraveling the fate of Strelitzia (if one of them was really responsible they should've taken more steps to prevent the truth from coming to light, instead of messing around building snowmen).

I agree picking Ven is unlikely to just be random and I like your logic above but you start off with the assumption that the killer would want a competent replacement who could pass for a chosen leader and not be caught. Now if the killer were aligned with Darkness, would they necessarily want this?

In fact, having a replacement who is both not well-suited to leadership and is filled with self-doubt and then having them exposed could be advantageous. It sows division within the union leaders and increases the self-doubt within Ventus. And that could weaken Ventus' heart (like Buzz Lightyear), giving Darkness a way into his heart.
Hah.... You've got an interesting point there. Not the sowing distrust part (since that obviously didn't happen), but the idea that Ventus' self doubt could open the door for darkness to enter his heart is surprisingly plausible. Even though I'm not a fan of the concept, an idea like this would explain why "Darkness" was seemingly inside Ven's heart during ReMind.

Well I guess you could think about the butterfly effect in this case. Strelitzia's absence directly lead Lauriam to go searching for her, and that his been his main objective ever since becoming a Union Leader. If she was around still, his course of actions would have been very different. It's too soon to say yet, but I feel like Strelitizia's death was somehow predetermined to happen by the future the MoM foresaw and he did what he did purposefully to ensure that events would play out as they have.
Guess it depends on if Lauriam's efforts to find his sister lead to something game changing or not. So far, his own personal search hasn't gotten him anywhere (Ephemer and Blaine have peiced together more than him at this point). I'm not sure how MoM could've known about Strelitzia's demise, since he wasn't there to witness it, and there's no indication that even Luxu was aware about what exactly happened to her (and he was the one holding the gazing eye). But I guess we won't know until we see how things pan out a bit further.

At the very least, it could be a trick as a way of causing distrust in the new Union Leaders. The old ones were clearly very suspicious of each other, and maybe the forces at work are trying to repeat that mistake in these new ones. A lack of trust and commune can lead to darkness growing.
Honestly, I don't see there being any kind of mistrust or suspicion among this group when Ephemer (their leader) went out of his way to tell Blaine that, since Ven clearly didn't know about the switch, he wants everyone to continue working together and solve the mysteries surrounding them just like they were before. Only now they also need to figure out why Ven's here too, if he wasn't chosen.

In other words, what the writers are trying to tell us is that things will go back to buissness as usual until something else happens to kickstart their plot again. I mean... Perhaps Lauriam could be distrustful of Ven at first, but he's also been known to fully submit to Ephemer's judgement in the past. So it's just as likely he'd take his leader's word for it and point his suspicion elsewhere. And even if he didn't, it's not like Ven (being as passive and oblivious as he's been shown) could ever do anything to arouse further suspicion anyway.

Also, from the meta, it'd be incredibly trite and unfulfilling of them to pull the whole "there's a traitor, but it's not really any of us" storyline again. I'd really rather we not have a repeat of Back Cover. Unless there actually is a traitor within the group this time, I'd say they're better off taking the conflict somewhere else (hopefully something new and refreshing... Not that I care much for Ux anyway, lol).

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Do we know which union Ven was in before he became a Dandelion? I know the game doesn't contain that information, but do secondary sources?

We do not, unfortunately. No confirmed Unions for any of the leaders.

LoneFox

Awards
I guess it is better than him being confirmed in "wrong" union for the theory...

When I got into solving this mystery about half a year ago, one of the first things I read about it (on Reddit, IIRC) was a theory about wrong victim. Now it seems like this theory is the correct one.

Here is what I think happened:
Ira was after Gula and the lost page. He was blinded physically by the poor lighting conditions in the building, and mentally by the sin of Wrath, the one of his own name. He mistook Strelitzia for Gula and struck her down. Then he picked up the book and realized it was not the Book of Prophesies, but a union leader's rulebook. A few very sincere f-words later, he thought he must do his best to correct his mistake. He disguised himself as Ava (Note the symmetry, we have seen Ava as fake Ira before), and went looking for a Dandelion. He didn't know many of them, but he knew those who were originally in his union. Ven just happened to be the first one he encountered.

To my understanding this matches everything we have. It doesn't require any unseen information leaks or unknown actors behind the scenes. It also works with my theory that Lauriam is the one who was supposed to be killed. I guess Lauriam is somewhat less similar to Gula than Strelitzia was, he is taller and wouldn't hold the book in his hand, but I think it is still plausible.

Also, let's do a traitor count. Aced, Gula, and Invi started the conflict that escalated into the Keyblade War. Aced also had plans of overthowing the others and becoming a king, while Gula planned summoning Kingdom Hearts (and the destiny chess players mention that it was actually summoned during the war). Ava gave the book to wrong person, and also struck the first blow of the war, causing the bells to ring. Luxu opened the box to read the book, and by doing so exposed the data worlds inside it to the outside world. This lead to the Wreck-It Ralph world connecting, glitches from there getting in, and Brain realizing that they are still in data Daybreak Town instead of the real one. That's five of them. It seems obvious that the final answer is supposed to be six out of six. If Ira is the killer we get that, and I don't think he has done anything else that would count as traitorous.

Last edited:

kristi-swat

Awards
I guess it is better than him being confirmed in "wrong" union for the theory...

When I got into solving this mystery about half a year ago, one of the first things I read about it (on Reddit, IIRC) was a theory about wrong victim. Now it seems like this theory is the correct one.

Here is what I think happened:
Ira was after Gula and the lost page. He was blinded physically by the poor lighting conditions in the building, and mentally by the sin of Wrath, the one of his own name. He mistook Strelitzia for Gula and struck her down. Then he picked up the book and realized it was not the Book of Prophesies, but a union leader's rulebook. A few very sincere f-words later, he thought he must do his best to correct his mistake. He disguised himself as Ava (Note the symmetry, we have seen Ava as fake Ira before), and went looking for a Dandelion. He didn't know many of them, but he knew those who were originally in his union. Ven just happened to be the first one he encountered.

To my understanding this matches everything we have. It doesn't require any unseen information leaks or unknown actors behind the scenes. It also works with my theory that Lauriam is the one who was supposed to be killed. I guess Lauriam is somewhat less similar to Gula than Strelitzia was, he is taller and wouldn't hold the book in his hand, but I think it is still plausible.

Also, let's do a traitor count. Aced, Gula, and Invi started the conflict that escalated into the Keyblade War. Aced also had plans of overthowing the others and becoming a king, while Gula planned summoning Kingdom Hearts (and the destiny chess players mention that it was actually summoned during the war). Ava gave the book to wrong person, and also struck the first blow of the war, causing the bells to ring. Luxu opened the box to read the book, and by doing so exposed the data worlds inside it to the outside world. This lead to the Wreck-It Ralph world connecting, glitches from there getting in, and Brain realizing that they are still in data Daybreak Town instead of the real one. That's five of them. It seems obvious that the final answer is supposed to be six out of six. If Ira is the killer we get that, and I don't think he has done anything else that would count as traitorous.
hmmm how can you be sure about the Luxu part though?

Back