• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*spoilers* weapons and fights against riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
so here are the fights against riku that dragondeathwing has been uploading showing the members fight against riku
YouTube - DagonDeathwing's Channel <---- thats his channel or she o.o

and some limit gamepaly and weapon videos YouTube - TheOrganizationKH's Channel are shown hes only uploaded a few because he is still fixing something of his

if you want to see more interesting kh days vids go to my channel in my sig cus i have favorited and have a playlist on kh days gameplay =D

YouTube - Kirazmaeux's Channel he has soome cutscenes and also unlockables and some hacks such as
org moogle with two across

Silfarion

That doesn't make sense...

what do you mean it doesn't make sense? the glitch or the perfecting thing that Lord_Marluxia said? if you mean about that perfecting thing, he probably meant that nomura can make new versions without glitch (i think).

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I think they meant that the people who did the hacking can perfect it and that doesn't make sense. It's a glitchy hack it can't really get any better than it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back