• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILERS] Why was Lea wearing...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

venomblade

Organization clothes?

When they were looking at what was behind the Xehanort portrait. So i'm assuming since Axel died, and Lea's Heartless(assuming it was slain by Sora on his journey) is gone that means the Somebody Lea came back. And since this isn't a flashback, but present time, for what purpose would Lea be wearing Organization clothes? It's not like the Organization is still around right?

edit: just realized I should've put this in handheld entries. Woops :/

Watanuki-kun

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Re: (DDD) Why was Lea wearing Organization clothes?

Maybe Lea's remember everything now that he's complete. Maybe he's trying to find a way to bring back Xion and Roxas. I don't see what else he's second motive.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Maybe he just likes the coat. It is pretty pimpin.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

To protect him from the Dark Corridors probably. Master Xehanort designed and was using the cloaks before the Organization was formed, so it isn't exactly representative of an order that has long been disassembled.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Re: (DDD) Why was Lea wearing...

You should put spoiler tags on this stuff.

He could be wearing the coat for a number of reasons.
He uses CoDs still so he could be wearing it to protect him against darkness.
It's his what he's most known for wearing so they kept his coat.
They were too lazy to design something else.
The coat is a place holder until they design something else.

Also the coats aren't Org. exclusive.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The Dark Portals. He still uses them so he NEEDS the cloak to protect him.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

No. You should have put this here, in FoKH. That is why it was moved from the KH Series section.

jmartin912

I would think it's because his Lea's nobody and heartless was killed, so he came back, right? Isn't that how it works? I'm ashamed of myself, haven't played KH in a while . . .

Sorry! Thought this was about why he came back! Sorry, sorry, sorry!!

venomblade

To protect him from the Dark Corridors probably. Master Xehanort designed and was using the cloaks before the Organization was formed, so it isn't exactly representative of an order that has long been disassembled.

Very true, completely forgot about that. Shouldn't have been so quick to think black clothes automatically = organization XIII.

bgizzles45

Maybe Lea's remember everything now that he's complete. Maybe he's trying to find a way to bring back Xion and Roxas. I don't see what else he's second motive.

What do you mean remember everything because he's complete? He never had an issue with remembering stuff like Roxas. There's no way he would remember Xion unless Namine did something so people who knew it would spawn back memories.

I think he's still using the coat because he's still using the corridors of darkness to travel.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Nomura was too lazy to design new clothes.

Same goes for YX.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Organization clothes?

When they were looking at what was behind the Xehanort portrait. So i'm assuming since Axel died, and Lea's Heartless(assuming it was slain by Sora on his journey) is gone that means the Somebody Lea came back. And since this isn't a flashback, but present time, for what purpose would Lea be wearing Organization clothes? It's not like the Organization is still around right?

1. Lea's using the coat to protect himself from the Dark Corridors.
  2. The coat's not exclusive to the Oragnization.
  3. Since Axel is a Body+Soul, it would make sense that Lea would have it on too, as that was the last thing Axel wore. Lea just never bothered to take it off because of reason #1.
I hope that answers your question. :biggrin:

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
Maybe he didn't have any other clothes that fit him in the present day? I mean, Lexeaus/Aleaus looked like he could still fit in his old clothes. As for Ienzo/Zexion, Ansem the Wise supplied adult-sized lab coats, so yeah.

The Dark Portals. He still uses them so he NEEDS the cloak to protect him.

I thought only Nobodies can open Dark Portals? I mean, Lea is no longer a Nobody or unless I'm forgetting about how dark portals can be opened.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I thought only Nobodies can open Dark Portals? I mean, Lea is no longer a Nobody or unless I'm forgetting about how dark portals can be opened.
Riku's not a Nobody and he can open one. Terra's not a nobody either. It's not just the Nobodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back