• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*SPOILERS* Xehanort's face

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTD95

xehanortterra.png

How did Terranort's face change to apprentice Xehanort's face?

And why does Xehanort from the secret ending look diffrent from Xehanort in Mickey's flashback?

A

Azrael

xehanortterra.png

How did Terranort's face change to apprentice Xehanort's face?

And why does Xehanort from the secret ending look diffrent from Xehanort in Mickey's flashback?

1] Haircut

2] Retcon

You couldn't figure this out for yourself.

kaialone

I know he got haircut but Terranort's face shap is still diffrent from Xehanort's face...

That still doesn't answere my second question

they just have better Graphics in BBS and created a new model for Xehanort so he loooks more like terra

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Not only have the graphics gotten better, but take into consideration age? The events of Kingdom Hearts I takes place about 10 yrs. after the events of BBS... so obviously 10 years can change the way a person looks.

A

Azrael

She answered the question.

So this thread can be so closed.

Samhain

Bronze Member
actually this is a very good question...
Not only have the graphics gotten better, but take into consideration age? The events of Kingdom Hearts I takes place about 10 yrs. after the events of BBS... so obviously 10 years can change the way a person looks.
...that picture of xehanort the apprentice and the scene in the secret ending takes place 9 years kh or if im mistaken a few months after bbs ended... no one changes on a facial structure that much in 3-4 months.

possibly xehanort the apprentice morphed into the person who basically controlling him at the time with lost memories and that person is master xehanort. basically this xehanort the apprentice is a younger form of master xehanort. hence why he has the bangs because master xehanort used to have basically the same hair style as xehanort the apprentice.

.:Mega:.

Awards
possibly xehanort the apprentice morphed into the person who basically controlling him at the time with lost memories and that person is master xehanort. basically this xehanort the apprentice is a younger form of master xehanort. hence why he has the bangs because master xehanort used to have basically the same hair style as xehanort the apprentice

I personally doubt that. It's just a new, better model IMO. They did the same exact thing for Sora in Re:CoM.

In other words...yeah, I'm callin' retcon. His character design as apprentice!Xeha is virtually the same, so I think y'all are looking too deeply into this. XD

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
actually this is a very good question...

possibly xehanort the apprentice morphed into the person who basically controlling him at the time with lost memories and that person is master xehanort. basically this xehanort the apprentice is a younger form of master xehanort. hence why he has the bangs because master xehanort used to have basically the same hair style as xehanort the apprentice.

I highly doubt it. This could be simply a retcon, or he could have just gotten a haircut.

State

Awards
  1. Having two hearts inside of one body and have it's alterations.
  2. The difference between BbS Xehanort and KH2 Xehanort is simple:
  3. Nomura possibly decided to make him look better, which, he did.

Samhain

Bronze Member
I personally doubt that. It's just a new, better model IMO. They did the same exact thing for Sora in Re:CoM.

In other words...yeah, I'm callin' retcon. His character design as apprentice!Xeha is virtually the same, so I think y'all are looking too deeply into this. XD
...im not talking about kh2 xehanort apprentice and bbs xehanort apprentice.

i was talking about 'terranort' and 'xehanort apprentice' and their differences

I highly doubt it. This could be simply a retcon, or he could have just gotten a haircut.
how is xehanort the apprentice having 2 bangs fallin from his hair looking exactly like yougn master xehanorts hair style is a retcon?

no its not.....

and "gotten a haircut" is basically the worst possible excuse to give in a kh debate. seriously. xehanort the apprentice is going to get a haircut EXACTLY like young master xehanort even though he lost his memories and doesnt know he looked like back then. no way. thats the laziest excuse ever.

xehanort the apprentice morphed into young master xehanort. that is why xehanort the apprentice looks different than 'terranort'.

aint a coincidence that xehanort the apprentice and young master xehanort hav the same hair style, same eye color, same skin (notice the skin got darker for xehanort the apprentice than terranort), and their reports are even written exactly similar.

xehanort the apprentice = terra's heart locked inside, while master xehanorts heart inside the body lost his memories and since the controller of xehanort the apprentice is master xehanort, xehanort the apprentice morphed into a younger version of him....

kaialone

. xehanort the apprentice is going to get a haircut EXACTLY like young master xehanort even though he lost his memories and doesnt know he looked like back then. no way. thats the laziest excuse ever.
Their haircut is not EXCATCLY the same though here(sorry the pic is a bit blurry):
ignore_this_by_kaialone.png

If you look closely you can see that young MX has two bangs on each side thus he has four bangs in total,while xehanort the aprentice has only two.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Their haircut is not EXCATCLY the same though here(sorry the pic is a bit blurry):
ignore_this_by_kaialone.png

If you look closely you can see that young MX has two bangs on each side thus he has four bangs in total,while xehanort the aprentice has only two.
yeah but some people who turn in that direction seems like they have only the bangs on 1 certain side because thats where the face direction is pointing to.

the point is u cant prove to me that young master xehanort has 4 bangs and if he even does it...it makes my point strong either way. just proves more that xehanort the apprentice morphed into a young master xehanort because master xehanort was always controlling him but master xehanort lost his memories...

terranort lacks that hair style.

xehanort the apprentice does not.

the "haircut" excuse is completely ridiculous. not a coincidence that someone has very similar if not exact same bang type as young master xehanort ...u kno since master xehanort is controlling xehanort just wit lost memories.

basically xehanort the apprentice is morphing more into the person of who is controlling him, and guess who that person is? aha. master xehanort.

the reason why it didn't happen when they first fused was because terra's heart was still there fighting for control while when 'terranort' lost his memories terra's heart was eventually locked because he sealed his heart in the last fight when fighting aqua and didnt lock master xehanort's heart. terras heart is in the same condition as vens heart placement in soras body. sealed and locked tight with doing absoutely nothing.

thats why xehanort the apprentice morphs more into the person who controls him.
thats why xehanort the apprentice acts exactly if not similar to young master xehanort

the reason why xemnas acts more like terra is because xemnas might have terras heart inside him. the process of becoming a nobody that terra heart might have 'flew' into xemnas.
well its not that we're lazy, its just that the hair is different, we think that he just got his hair changed somehow.
obviously because he morphs into the person more of who was controlling him.
and that is?

bingo. master xehanort

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Xehanort's apprentice changed his hair style from Terranort (ultimately Terra's hairstyle) hairstyle in my opinion because, A. He is now a scientist no need to have sloppy lookin hair so he made look more refined AND B. To make him look more of a cross between MX and Terra.

EDIT: Xehanort the Apprentice's hair still resembles Terra's original hairstyle as much as MX it's a cross between the two

Samhain

Bronze Member
A. He is now a scientist no need to have sloppy lookin hair so he made look more refined
dont get me started on namin sum scientists who hav "sloppy looking hair". hell so does xehanort the apprentice himself. its all over the place. does it matter? i highly doubt that plays a role.
B. To make him look more of a cross between MX and Terra.

EDIT: Xehanort the Apprentice's hair still resembles Terra's original hairstyle as much as MX it's a cross between the two
no it doesn't. it resembles more on mx then it does terra.

xehanort the apprentice basically morphed into a younger master xehanort. look clearly at the facial features

terranort did have tan skin when he was fused. and yet xehanort the apprentice "automatically" got darker skin? from where? at a beach? he clearly got that from master xehanort as well as the eyes and more on the facial feature.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I think you people are really over-thinking this.I agree with Seraph. Designs for characters change, especially if you wanted to make the character look better. I wouldn't be surprised that Xehanort in KH2 has some subtle differences when compared to Xehanort in BBS since they wanted to improve from a game that should have been a lot better. Now with Terranort to Xehanort appearance, I would just say that both Terra and MX assimilated into Terra's body over that short period of time and changed the body's complexion.

State

Awards
I assume the reason why MX doesn't look like his younger self must be because of being in constant conflict with Terra's heart. With both being active, I assume there must exist signs of them being likewise, unless body changes are permanent, which I think they aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back