• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) Zexion puppetmaster theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advent-Warrior

OK so just about everyone had been wondering about Zexion so i have a theory. And about this whole thing is a spoiler so don't read on if you don't want to be spoiled. Zexion was a nobody before Xehanort even became a heartless. He wanted to become human again, so he sought out the one who could open the door to the heart of worlds, and he founds Xehanort.

Using his power of Illusion, he took on the form of a Hollow Bastion resident. Knowing that if he could convince Ansem to continue his experiments, eventually they would lead Xehanort to the heart of the world. So thats why he told Ansem to continue underground. He probably also convinced Xehanort to take the experiments to dangerous levels.

Once the door was opened, Xehanorts diciples including Zexion went through. Being a nobody, Zexion absorbed the energies of the world's heart like a sponge, similar to what Xemnas did to kingdom hearts, but on a smaller scale. It would have made him stronger, but not enough to become human.

Once he was a member of Organization XIII, he sought out to use the power of Sora and Riku to open Kingdom Hearts, so he could truly become human. He most likely convinced Xemnas to do the same, hoping to use its power. This is what Zexion was doing in Castle Oblivion. I think the one we saw however was only an illusiuon he sent there, and the real Zexion is still alive. So Zexion was pulling the stings behind Organization XIII all along.

I also think that, considering his weapon is a spoiler, and the next game will probably focus on the history of the keyblade, his weapon is a keyblade. Normally Nobody's can't weild keyblades, but I think after going into the world's heart, he may have retrieved a keyblade of twilight, or made his own keyblade using his advanced power.

urutapu

...like Zexion is too short what?

I kinda like it. o.o This would also explain people seeing red on pieces of Zexion's member stone, if it was tracking his duplicate and not actually him.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Nomura said Zexion died without fighting? Where was this?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Looks like Zexion has a lot of fans.
Probably because he's quite enigmatic. He's the only member who showed up with no weapons but it's not because he doesn't have his own weapon, it's more of because he died without fighting so nobody knows what's his weapon. I have an idea on what his weapon is and I might have a chance of showing it in the near future so I'll keep it as a secret for now. That reminds me, in the World that Never Was, each XIII Organization member had a gravestone for them and each of those have a picture of their weapons and that's when Zexion became a problem for us. "Eh, we're gonna put a spoiler on Zexion's weapon there!?" (laugh) That's a bit too much so we decided to destroy the gravestone so that his weapon couldn't be seen.
see the interview part right there

see zexion is dead get over it and move on even nomoura says hes dead the only way he can comeback is as the new enemy or a type of heartless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back