• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoRiku

Awards
Ok, what I don't get is why Nomura didn't put any spoilers in KH 1. In #2, he put Zexion's grave with the smoke, which was suspicious, and a few other things, but in KH1 he didn't put nuttin except the little movie at the end...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
For the last time they are NOT graves, okay people? NOT GRAVES

And do you know what a spoiler is? A spoiler is any peice of unwanted information that could potentially spoil a game for you

Nomura didn't put spoilers in KH1 because for one thing, he didn't even know if he would be making a second game, and 2, why would he put somehting in a game that would ruin the sequel for everybody?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Bah, I made a post explaining what they could possibly be, but I really don't feel like going to find it

Essentially, i beleive that the Proof of Existance is where the Organization members lived. Where they each had thier own rooms, example, the doors that you entered to fight Saix and Luxord lead to thier respective rooms

Squirrel

THEY AR'ENT MEMORIALS OR GRAVES
they are portals to the parts of the castle where u have to fight the bosses duh!

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Putting spoilers in KH1 for 2 would be retarded. ASAS was a trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back