• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Squall vs Tidus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I favor Squall over Tidus by a lot. Yet Tidus has the potential to raise ALL his stats to where he has 99,999hp, 99,999mp, 99,999damage and more. He can learn all magic, with MP and just take an elixer or ether. Squall, from FFVIII, you had to get them from those vents. And you had to wait a long while before you could use it again. And if you are speaking of KH, well Tidus is just a kid and would get his @$$ handed back to him. Even though Leon got beaten by Sora (if you beat him) in KH tidus is just a kid there. So basicly, it just depends on what versions you speak of. KH Leon would win. FF Tidus would win.

laath

Ummmmm..... Squall would fking own Tidus. Squall would beat up Tidus, and all Tidus would do is complain. Thats ALL HE DOES!!!!! What kind of question is this?

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
k, first of all, so no one gets mixed up like in the auron vs. seph, i'm just sayin' that magic and the stat break of ffx are not a factor (as in i'm speakin' as if they're not there). only abilities unique to them count, as well as appearance and background. so, anywho, prolly squall. i'd say that because he's got a better limit (considering that the above 9999 stats don't count), and he can probably take tidus down from afar with his gunblade. also, squall's a trained swordsman, while tidus is just a pro blitzball player who just picked up a sword. so, squall's got the better of the two in experience, and with squall's double-handed sword style, compared to tidus single-handed approach, i think he can break tidus' blocks and parries and kill him on the spot.

T

Tidus22340

I hate to say it, but if it were an FF battle, then Squall would win. One Lionheart, and down drops tidus...that's a frickin crazy move right there. Then again, Tidus has Blitz Ace-who am I kidding? Squall still wins..

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Some people know absolutely nothing. You don't go into a fight and just pull off you biggest move and end it. You wait, and wait for the perfect time to pull off the move and end the fight. Squall wouldn't walk in and then use LeonHeart and kill Tidus right away, Tidus would have too much energy and would just move outta the way and Squall would waste lots of energy.

(From the game perspective)
I'm gonna say that Tidus would win, but only because of the BDL and BHPL, if he has 255 stats. Squall's stats don't compare. And don't say that because those are unique to FFX that they can't be used, or else there would be no LeonHeart, Blitz-Ace or even the GunBlade because they are all unique to their respective games. Tidus would just be too fast for Squall, and, since he is a Blitzball Star, he can just dodge the attacks easier.

(From a "real-life" perspective)
Squall hands down. He is older, wiser, stronger and all that stuff. He's had the training since he was a kid, and Tidus does not.

Off topic:
laath said:
Ummmmm..... Squall would fking own Tidus. Squall would beat up Tidus, and all Tidus would do is complain. Thats ALL HE DOES!!!!! What kind of question is this?
Go finish FFX before you say anything. If you have finished it, re-finish it, you obviously didn't pay attention to the part where Tidus takes leadership and leads the party to defeat Sin, Jecht and Yu Yevon.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
jamietl said:
hey, if squall used lionheart it'd deal about 180k damage to tidus, hed kill tidus then re-kill his ghost while tidus would still be charging his overdrive gauge.
squall would smack him down like a turkey :)

16*9,999=159,984. That's not even close to 180,000. And you also have to factor in Tidus' defense, which would not allow for 9,999 HP of damage. Also, Tidus is faster than Squall, so he probably wouldn't get all 16 hits in. And this is also considering the fact that Squall might not even get a change to use his Limit Break, because Tidus could kill him before he got the change. Squall only has 9,999HP, Tidus can do a hell of a lot more in one hit. If he did Blitz-Ace 9*99,999=899,991. 899,991/9,999=90. Tidus would kill Squall 90 times over, if we do this your way.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Well, tidus could beat Squall in one hit. Break damage limit on his sword, get his strangth to max, letting him do 99999, use blitzace, it's over. AND Tidus looks and act waaaaay better than Squall, Tidus doesn't even have to go to a school to learn how to fight :p and he can play blitzball, teh greatest game ever XD......i think Tidus would win.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Heh..... what i find amusing is that people are using FFX's ability to go over 9999 and applying it to tidus and not to squall. Strange as i'd say no matter who the character is and you put them on the sphere grid then anybody could do that much damage. The only advantage that i can see tidus having is that his final overdrive lands more blows and that would beat squall but Lionheart at full strength FFX-wise would kill tidus most likely so i believe that comparing FFX stats to FF8 stats is just a cheap way of promoting tidus. If i was a squall fan (and i am) i'd just have to say to tidus fans who plays the larger role in KH. Squall (Leon) or Tidus. Just my opinion on this.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Machinany Gun said:
Heh..... what i find amusing is that people are using FFX's ability to go over 9999 and applying it to tidus and not to squall. Strange as i'd say no matter who the character is and you put them on the sphere grid then anybody could do that much damage. The only advantage that i can see tidus having is that his final overdrive lands more blows and that would beat squall but Lionheart at full strength FFX-wise would kill tidus most likely so i believe that comparing FFX stats to FF8 stats is just a cheap way of promoting tidus. If i was a squall fan (and i am) i'd just have to say to tidus fans who plays the larger role in KH. Squall (Leon) or Tidus. Just my opinion on this.

Yes, but the fact is that Squall cannot do that, that just proves his crappyness :p Tidus rules Squall drools XD
But i do agree in the Kingdom hearts part, yet they did completely change the age of Tidus in it, he's 17 in FFX yet in KH (i'm guessing) he is the same age as sora, which i think is 12, correct me if i'm wrong XD

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Machinany Gun said:

We cannot give Squall abilities he does not have. Also, if you read my first post, I was basing part of it on how the games level system works. Going be level system, Tidus would win because of BDL and all that. Going by "real-life" battling, Squall would win probably.

Oh, and Blitz-Ace does less hits than Leonheart, BA does about 9 and LH does about 16.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Banishing Blade said:
We cannot give Squall abilities he does not have. Also, if you read my first post, I was basing part of it on how the games level system works. Going be level system, Tidus would win because of BDL and all that. Going by "real-life" battling, Squall would win probably.

Oh, and Blitz-Ace does less hits than Leonheart, BA does about 9 and LH does about 16.

True, and the first 8 hits of blitz ace are weaker than a normal attack, but if you have the max strength, like i did :p, it will still do 99999

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back