• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix announces BbS for NA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tangerine

Awards
I thought they already announced that it was coming out sometime from June to August, which means summer.

Xattm

I thought they already announced that it was coming out sometime from June to August, which means summer.

that was in the game informer magazine. Square has now made it official on their website that will be released sometime this summer. And the NA site is new as far as I know.

WaveK89

Thank you for confirming that BBS is coming to North America, Square-Enix. Thank you for telling us the game will be released in the Summer. Thank you for taking so long to tell us this.

I was really hoping for a release date, so sorry if I sound bitter. In any case, I'm glad nothing really has changed....I'm still extremely excited for the game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Finally, some news!

Really liking the NA site. Let's hope they actually finish this one.

Thanks for the link!

New game features: The North American release will include a number of new features including Crown Stickers, an extra boss and additional multiplayer options.

Hmmm...I wonder who this extra boss is...

Last edited:

Xattm

i read the announcment and this got my attention.
"New game features: The North American release will include a number of new features including Crown Stickers, an extra boss and additional multiplayer options."

Fortissimo

Holy smokes this is exciting. It's about time we get some official news, even a teaser site is good enough at this point. I hope this means a teaser trailer or release date isn't too far off. Thanks a lot for this!

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Looks like it's rated E10+. I'm not surprised, but part of me hoped for it to be rated T. XD Ah well, not important.

CAN'T WAIT TO BUY IT!!! 8D

Xattm

Holy smokes this is exciting. It's about time we get some official news, even a teaser site is good enough at this point. I hope this means a teaser trailer or release date isn't too far off. Thanks a lot for this!

very exciting indeed! yes hopefully we don't have to wait long for a trailer and a date! this announcment made my day!

Awards
I wonder what the extra boss will be. It'd be neat if it was the Unversed in the The Gathering video (the thing Terra's standing on at the beginning).

As for more multiplayer options, i hope there's more Versus Mode stages or at least more color options for the armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back