• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix announces BbS for NA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

They've always done that. Unless there's a confirmed release date, which there isn't, they put the last day of the year.

Lady-Lee

Awards
Im so stoked to see this...but im not suprised at what might be censored. Anyways, cant wait to go to gamestop and put my money on it and pay it off slowly before the release.

kwkatz09

I've been pretty excited since the BBS website has been launched. I've been checking it everyday. I hope it gets something posted on it soon, like maybe a trailer or the actual release date. x)

Xethorsiph

This is stupendous news, and I hope BbS will be out by late may early june.

But I've skimmed through the comments in this thread, and the website, but I haven't found the information that matters most to me. Will Birth by Sleep be available for purchase on the PsN so that PSP Go users can play this game?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Xethorsiph
This is stupendous news, and I hope BbS will be out by late may early june.

But I've skimmed through the comments in this thread, and the website, but I haven't found the information that matters most to me. Will Birth by Sleep be available for purchase on the PsN so that PSP Go users can play this game?

We still don't know yet. A PSN logo is on the site, but unless SE actually confirms it, I wouldn't jump to conclusions.

Originally Posted by rac7d
when will the site be updated

They don't get updated that quickly. It hasn't even been a week yet.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
-- We hear that the international release of BbS is coming along, how will it differ from the domestic version?

Nomura: The scenario hasn’t changed much, but we’ve put in extra things. We’ve added Critical Mode, an extra difficult about Proud, a few extra scenes that I had wanted to put in but couldn’t, and added a few more songs for “Rhythmic Ice”. There are also more keyblade and enemy types as well. The battles are balanced better, and we’ve tweaked some of the things that bothered us.

-- Are you going to release the international version in Japan as you have with KH and KHII?

Nomura: Well, if I say “we don’t plan on it yet”, people will take that as “no”, so I can’t really say anything. Since the voice acting is done so well it wouldn’t be so bad releasing a Final Mix... but people only got so excited about KHII FM+ because it was sold with Re:COM. We’re not going to put that much into it a second time (laugh).

Cool!!! This means that our version will be better. Just hoped the censoring will be used considering the E10+

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Huh, this is the first game I've ever preordered my entire life. This and Red Dead Redemption. I need something to tide me over until BBS's release. And hopefully I'll forget about it a little so that way it's super awesome when I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back