• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix announces BbS for NA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Cool, nice to know they are working on it. Can't be too much longer till an official release date.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I hope critical mode was add. If not then they must have made proud mode more difficult

Also Terra and Aqua Voice actors need to be revealed

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Yay! Both the site is up (another we can only hope will be finished) and a sort of announcement. Thanks for the news! ^^

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
It's about time. Now that XIII is out, we're going to be hearing a lot more about this game as the we get closer to the release date. And if we're getting an extra boss and new multiplayer features than there's definitely going to be a Final Mix. And if they're going to be leaving the suggestive themes in, then maybe they won't bother editing any of the other stuff.

mikejaxer

Awesome news =P,
Just waiting for EU

edit:
"KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep is rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older)"
>.< great...
Already knew this would happen, but MEHHHH.

Last edited:

Pestilence

Awards
Will the extra stuff added to NA be in the Eu version too?

When has there ever been something left out from PAL version compared to NA :)? No way they would left that stuff out. On the contrary EU should get more stuff for waiting so long like in FF10 ;).

As for Final Mix I hope they just release an international version like with Dissidia so we wont be left out.

Havent spoiled myself too badly on BBS so i wont know the things they might be cencoring. Hopefully only little things like in KH2 and not some sceneruining things. Id imagine one such scene could be Braig losing hes eye or something.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Okay I screamed when I saw the news! I`m really excited now even though it isn`t a release date!

A

Azrael

I bet they are going to censor a lot of stuff.

Just saying.

edit: Memory Master shut up. We don't need Sephy. We need good FF characters.

kwkatz09

Okay I screamed when I saw the news! I`m really excited now even though it isn`t a release date!

Same here I also screamed. And jumped up and down. I'm glad nobody was in the room at the time.... But anyways this is great news it sure made my day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back