• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix announces BbS for NA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
KH had Riku STABBING MALEFICENT IN THE CHEST and Sora committing suicide. Yeah.

The ESRB is pretty strange about suicide in general, actually. Their little write-ups about games pay more attention to characters wearing slightly revealing clothing than characters offing themselves. It's almost like they equate "character kills self" with "character kills someone else" in terms of level of offensiveness. XD

I kind of think that if they do censor stuff, they'll leave the things we were thinking it could get rated higher for alone, and then edit minutia that shouldn't be that offensive to begin with. (Is "Critical Impact" separate from "Fatal Mode" in Japanese?)

xHiddenMemories

FFFFFFFFF SCHOOL BLOCKED THE SQUAREENIX SITE SO I CAN'T SEE IIIIIIIT!

*asplodes*

I'm soooooooooo excited, even though i totally spoiled myself, lol.

LOLWUT? XD I have to go rewatch that cutscene again now. ALso,

it might be that part with Terranort and Aqua too, since it STILL [I]looks[/I] like he's grabbing her chest o.o
xDD My school blocked the website too..I just tried to get on right after i saw this..But NO..Blocked T-T I'm ganna check it out when I get home today though..But oh my gawd..I'm so excited now to know its coming out this summer.. I did know from GI it was coming out sometime through June and August..butIt would be the perfect sweet 16 gift!!! >w< I WANT IT NOW THOUGH! xD AHH!! I'm just so excited...every weekend I'll go to Gamestop and say omg omg can I reserve it yet?? xD The guys who work there know me as the Crazy Kingdom Hearts girl..They know I'm crazy for the release of BBS xD but omg omg omg..This summer...no...I'm ganna get it minute it comes out D< IDC if i have to wait at Gamestop all day and Night I will get it the minute it comes out xD

Winter the Wise

*EXPLODES WITH HAPPINESS!*-

ohwait.

E10+???

I bet any money that

Braig getting his eye blown out by Terra will be censored in some way, along with his sniper rifle thing.

and

Terranort choking Aqua.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
God I hope it doesn't have censors. Censors=Uncensors in KH:BBS Final Mix Japan only no chance of a download on PSN for the extras.

kwkatz09

I can't wait for this! By the way I was wondering what Crown Stickers is...I didn't play KH2 FM.

S

Shadow Soldier

I guess I know what I'm getting in April. M3, Chains of Olympus, and Pre-Ordering this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Key

Exile
Awards
OOOOH PAL announcement! i know a loooooooot of people that'll freak out about this :D

CROWN STICKERS, WUT?? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. i'm about to asplode from excitement now 8D

xDD My school blocked the website too..I just tried to get on right after i saw this..But NO..Blocked T-T I'm ganna check it out when I get home today though..But oh my gawd..I'm so excited now to know its coming out this summer.. I did know from GI it was coming out sometime through June and August..butIt would be the perfect sweet 16 gift!!! >w< I WANT IT NOW THOUGH! xD AHH!! I'm just so excited...every weekend I'll go to Gamestop and say omg omg can I reserve it yet?? xD The guys who work there know me as the Crazy Kingdom Hearts girl..They know I'm crazy for the release of BBS xD but omg omg omg..This summer...no...I'm ganna get it minute it comes out D< IDC if i have to wait at Gamestop all day and Night I will get it the minute it comes out xD

oh, so my school isn't the only one that does that? *phew* jerks unblocked youtube for the teachers, though T_T no fair.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
This is great news. Summer really isn't that far off, if you think about it.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I thought they already announced that it was coming out sometime from June to August, which means summer.

Technically, GameInformer said that SE told them that.
But SE themselves never officially announced or confirmed anything until now, but it shows that GameInformer was obviously telling the truth.

Though this is kind of dumb because there's still no set in stone release date.

s1angrypple

S

Shadow Soldier

Somebody PLEASE tell me what the suggestive parts are!!

It could be as simple as a simple swear word like ass. Or a character drinking. Or someone dying in a cartooney way. That's suggestive.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I am so excited that my excitement must be hidden into a spoiler tag so that those who are easily frightened wont be frightened.

s1elleface s1elleface s1elleface s1elleface

s1eyeballs

s1elleface s1elleface s1elleface s1elleface

I NEED IT! I NEED IT NOW!

I'm going to go to Gamestop Everyday to see when it's able to be reserved. I'm going to Explode! I'm so Happy!

A confirmation of it being released in Summer and the Website! I have bookmarked it and will check it everyday for updates!

WE ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO A RELEASE DATE!

dance.gif

S

Shadow Soldier

It doesn't need a release date for it to be able to be reserved. Hell people reserved God of War 3 loooong before that was ever released.

As long as it's in their systems, or hell I don't think it even needs to be, you can reserve it. I think you need 5 bucks at least though.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
A Hex Torn, does your sig have to have such a spoiler? It's nice but plz, none of that. I hate hate HATE spoilers.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
OOOOH PAL announcement! i know a loooooooot of people that'll freak out about this :D

CROWN STICKERS, WUT?? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. i'm about to asplode from excitement now 8D

oh, so my school isn't the only one that does that? *phew* jerks unblocked youtube for the teachers, though T_T no fair.
So, you guys hate websense too, huh?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
awesome. it's nice to hear it being confirmed. i'm definitely getting birth by sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back