• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix announces Birth by Sleep for Europe [NOW WITH SITE]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidusffxwakka

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep COMING TO PAL TERRITORIES THIS YEAR

OFFICIAL EUROPEAN SITE: KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep | SQUARE ENIX

London (17th March 2010) – Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of Square Enix® interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories and Disney Interactive Studios, today announces KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep will be released across PAL territories summer 2010, exclusively for the PSP® (PlayStation® Portable) system.

With more than 14 million copies shipped worldwide, the KINGDOM HEARTS series is one of the most beloved RPGs in video game history. With KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep, Disney and original characters from KINGDOM HEARTS unite once more in a brand new magical game world, set to engage players with its gripping storyline and action-packed gameplay.

Turn back the pages of time in this earliest chapter of the KINGDOM HEARTS saga that explores the origins of the series. Showcasing all-new characters and brand new but instantly recognisable Disney environments from the worlds of Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty, the game boasts exceptional graphics making it one of the most beautiful titles ever to be released for the PSP.

In addition to new characters and environments, KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep features three new battle systems and four different multiplayer modes.

Larry Sparks, Vice President Brands PAL Region of Square Enix Ltd. comments, “KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep is a spectacular epic adventure that will bring joy, action and suspense to anyone who embarks on the game’s journey. Birth by Sleep is one of the most beautiful titles to grace the PSP and we’re excited about its forthcoming release across PAL territories.”

About KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep

Story

Long before Sora was chosen by his Keyblade, the worlds’ safety lay in the hands of others known as the Keyblade Masters.

It is under one of these, Master Eraqus, that three young people have been training long and hard to prove that they, too, exhibit the Mark of Mastery: Terra, Ventus, and Aqua.

The three of them will soon find themselves in the middle of a crisis affecting worlds far beyond their own—just as another Keyblade Master, Xehanort, goes mysteriously missing.

Three friends, three purposes; one horrible fate toward which they must unknowingly march…

Source: [url=http://www.vg247.com/2010/03/17/kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep-gets-summer-release-in-europe/#more-85801]VG247 Blog Archive Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep gets summer release in Europe[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Re: square announces bbs for europe as well

I live in England so YESSS. <333

Also, need a link.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

YEEEEEAAAAH!!!!

Thanks for the news.

I was expecting the will announce soon enough something for EU.

12chris12

Sweet, about time too! I'm guessing a release after E3 so that they have a chance to show it of to the western press.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Re: SE announces BbS for Europe

hawsome, i live in portugal so this is the best new for today and for the rest of the week, thank you very much

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

and PAL territories....PAL territories...PAL!!!

PAL is Australia right?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Hang on hang on. Summer release... when is that meant to be?? When will it be out in Australia ;A;

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The same time as the USA since it's also summer in Europe.

But if the PAL includes Australia, then it will be released during our winter which is your summer

Last edited:

Silent hero_

Awards

Yes, finally some great news for Europe. It would be even better if we could get the same release date as America.. like Days.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The same time as the USA since it's also summer in Europe.

But if the PAL includes Australia, then it will be released during our winter which is your summer

So... 'summer PAL release' means 'summer Europe release' which means 'winter Australia release?' As in, mid-2010? :D?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

So... 'summer PAL release' means 'summer Europe release' which means 'winter Australia release?' As in, mid-2010? :D?

Yes it does. Stupid season crap:p should be winter all year

SORA619

Awards

I love you tidusffxwakka for this. I love ya all!! You made my day :D Hope it will come along NA release!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

hey yeah! maybe a simultanious release! How awesome would that be!

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well, with Days, it went:

29 Sept = NA
9 Oct = Europe
22 Oct = Australia

I wonder if BBS will have a similar pattern.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

Well, with Days, it went:

29 Sept = NA
9 Oct = Europe
22 Oct = Australia

I wonder if BBS will have a similar pattern.

Yeah, maybe they will follow the same pattern but i'd like to see the same release date for all continents just to see how much Kingdom Hearts can sell in one day or one week all over the world.

Darkwing_Duck

Wasn't it already fairly obvious that it would come to NA and Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back