• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix Europe Holds Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Giveaway!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix Europe has spoilt fans in the lead up to the release of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX, from the announcement of the Collector's Edition to the free Lithograph fans will obtain just by preordering any version of the game from their online store. Now they have announced that they will be holding a massive giveaway for the biggest Kingdom Hearts fans!

You can view the original announcement here!

Now you may remember that a couple of weeks ago, we announced the Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector’s Edition that comes with a load of awesome goodies. Now if you’ve pre-ordered the Collector’s Edition from the Square Enix Store then you could be in with the chance at winning some exclusive Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX prizes! Want to know what exactly you could win? Then feast your eyes on the image below.

Looks pretty good right?

The first place prize is an exclusive framed Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX manga storyboard. The manga storyboard retells the events of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX in a special manga art style drawn by Shiro Amano. It’s 80 x 10 inches big which is about 100 x 25cm and will come fully framed and signed by Shiro Amano himself. You can read the whole thing right here and by entering this competition you could win a beautiful physical version to hang up on your wall.

We have five of these exclusive manga storyboards to give away but that’s not all - we also have a number of prizes for runners-up as well.

We have four Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Play Arts figurines to give away - two Roxas Play Arts figurines and two Sora Play Arts figurines (shown above) along with four Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX t-shirts. Second place runners-up will get one figurine and one t-shirt. If that wasn’t enough we have a prize for a third place runner-up too!

We have one Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX jacket (shown above) and one Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX t-shirt to give away to a third place runner-up.

Phew! That’s quite a few prizes! So how does one go about trying to win one of these?

To be in with a chance of winning any of the prizes above all you have to do is pre-order the Kingdom Heart HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector’s Edition from the Square Enix Store and leave a comment on this Facebook post answering the following question:

“Why are you the biggest Kingdom Hearts fan?”

Pretty simple right?

Only one entry per person please and you have to be at least 16 years old to enter. Full T&Cs can be found here if you want to take a look at all the rules, but unfortunately due to technical and legal reasons we can only offer this competition to UK residents. Sorry!

So just to recap:

What are the prizes?

• 5x Grand Prize Winners will each receive one (1) Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX printed and framed manga storyboard.
  • 4x Second Prize Winners will each receive one (1) Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Play Arts figurine and one (1) Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX T-shirt.
  • 1x Third Prize Winner will receive one (1) Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX jacket and one (1) Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX T-shirt.

How do I enter?

1. Pre-order the Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector’s Edition from the Square Enix Store 
  2. Tell us why you’re the biggest Kingdom Hearts fan on our Facebook page
  3. Cross your fingers and hope you win!

The competition ends on 4th December 2014 at 23:59 GMT so get in quick!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This is starting to feel kiiiiiinda desperate.

Then again, I gave up on them after they went out of their way to ensure that most of the world would no longer be able to access their posts 8D

rogeriskira

That's good for them and all. But, I can't help but feel a tad bit sour for US. lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think it really just puts things into perspective that they can offer SO MUCH in such a short amount of time.

Also I thought all the CEs were sold out? Wonder if they got a lot of cancelled orders and are trying to clear through the rest of the stock.

Cherryjuice

Well this IS UK-only due to the eShop being regionlocked (I always get redirected to the German store for instance) ... so most Europeans (and the whole Oceania region) can't participate either. D:
Sounds more lika a desperate move to make people order from their store if you ask me. It's a nice gesture though I guess. Not sure if I would participate, if this would be available for my country. Probably not.

saintfighteraqua

Awards
Does SE hate North America now? :( We deserve some KH love too.
Get on it Disney and SE! Even though I never win these things I'd sure as heck try! So bring us a contest too!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Does SE hate North America now? :( We deserve some KH love too.
Get on it Disney and SE! Even though I never win these things I'd sure as heck try! So bring us a contest too!

It depends on the situation, primarily with consideration for the budget given to each office. Despite catering to the largest audience, it's never felt like SENA has a lot of resources to work with.

I do recall them saying during SE Presents at E3 that they would be giving away some of the shirts in a giveaway, but they also said the same thing for 1.5 and that never happened. Guess we'll just have to see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back