• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix General

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I liked the numbers (tee hee) so much I just had to stick it in my signature.

Hmm...wonder what those numbers or countdown eludes to. E3 is only 19 days away now so maybe it is linked to that and will start closer to the time..
Please look forward to it :)

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
It's definitely not an hourly countdown. It's a game that's celebrating it's 10th anniversary so it had to have been released in either 2003 or 2004.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
It stands for Yoroshiku, which means "Please continue to support us in our future endeavors".

State

Awards
He is president of the US division I seem to recall.
That's the first thing that reads in the title; Square Enix of AMERICA. '_'

Fischer probably wouldn't want to go through all the fiscal and paperwork complications in terms of changes with the new president and his ideas, was offered a better job (or both).

Bobjam

Awards
That's the first thing that reads in the title; Square Enix of AMERICA. '_'

Fischer probably wouldn't want to go through all the fiscal and paperwork complications in terms of changes with the new president and his ideas, was offered a better job (or both).

To be fair it didn't originally in the article say 'America' but yeah it is still fairly obvious ^^.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
And as usual the final fantasy fans arent too excited for such changes and there's still hate for XIII, even LR.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And as usual the final fantasy fans arent too excited for such changes and there's still hate for XIII, even LR.

I don't know. The reception to these changes have been fairly positive outside of the whole "interest in mobile titles that are console quality" At least I haven't seen many complaints outside of people who were unaware Matsuda is the new president, the people who always beg for VII HD, and the people who just don't flat out read.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
The people who beg for VII HD are like sharks when there's blood in the water

except there's no blood in the water

yet they're still just as frenzied about it

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I don't know. The reception to these changes have been fairly positive outside of the whole "interest in mobile titles that are console quality" At least I haven't seen many complaints outside of people who were unaware Matsuda is the new president, the people who always beg for VII HD, and the people who just don't flat out read.
Yeah, I was reading the comments in the link and while no ffvii remake beggars are there, it's not rosy. Worse situations are elsewhere though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Square Enix is making a new Hitman game for PC and next gen consoles;
"Io-Interactive is developing a new, AAA Hitman game that will be coming to PC and next-gen consoles and Square Enix Montreal is fully focused on mobile development of games some of which are related to the Hitman franchise. We look forward to sharing more details about these titles later this year."
Square Enix Clarifies Next-Gen Hitman Status - IGN

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Not sure how many are/were watching the updates for Square Enix's Collective. So far, it has been really enjoyable to see this become an opportunity within the company.

It started off as a strange opportunity for Eidos IPs.

the first three Eidos IPs that we're opening up for use for submissions as Gex, Fear Effect and Anachronox...

However, developer submissions did not seem to use any of the IPs as mentioned above.

The submissions so far:
World War Machine -Tuque Games
Moon Hunters -Kitfox Games
Game of Glens -Ruffian Games

Another update should make its appearance soon. More information here: Home | Square Enix Collective

Recon

Art of War
Awards
New project for SQEX:

team043 | SQUARE ENIX

Can't tell what is it. Details and information are obviously scarce. Anyone happen to know any information?

Back