• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square-Enix has a list for KH2: FM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobertknowsbest

Wait one moment while you are being connected. You will be notified once you are connected with a SQUARE ENIX representative.
All agents are currently busy. Please stand by.
An agent will be with you in a moment. Thank you for your patience.
The next available Agent will be with you in a moment.
All agents are currently busy. Please stand by.
An agent will be with you in a moment. Thank you for your patience.
The next available Agent will be with you in a moment.
You have been connected to SER Neil.
SER Neil: Hello, Robert , thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Center. Just a few moments while I review your question, please.
SER Neil: There has not been any announcements of a Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix in North America.If you would like, I will add your name and e-mail to a list of people interested, so basically when/ if I hear of something official, I will alert you.
Me: Yes thank you.
SER Neil: Great I would be happy to do so, is there anything else I can help you with?
Me: Yes, considering if Japan didn't release Kingdom Hearts Final Mix+ in North America, will Re:CoM be in Japanese only because I have heard rumors there is no English voice acting for Re:CoM.
SER Neil: I don't have any information on it, I'm sorry.
Me: Ok.
SER Neil: As I said, when something is announced I will e-mail you.
Robert Gries: I understand.
SER Neil: Are there any other issues I can assist you with right now, Robert ?
Me: One more thing, who is the one that is giving out these announcements? Is it Square Enix Japan? Will an announcement be revealed in E3 or will it be released in an interview?
SER Neil: The best source for official news is the website or check in here.
Me: Yes but I have not seen any news on the website. So I guess you are saying no. Thank you for your co-operation, and I enjoyed our conversation.
SER Neil: Thank you for visiting our Square Enix Chat line, Robert !
Thank you for visiting the SQUARE ENIX customer support chat, take care.
Your session has ended. You may now close this window.

The guy was tired or something, so he didn't even try to mention that he has no information on that. Those lazy Neils. :thumbdown:

Last edited:

Bobertknowsbest

[qoute]Or they are tired of people asking but it still might be good to do.[/quote]

It was a joke, but it would be a nice gesture to fully answer.

TepidShark

Awards
We have been doing this, but it seems Square Enix just isn't letting it sink through yet.O=xD

Because we don't know how many people have been contacting them. They won't say how many people are on the interested list.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
If they don't send it to America and other countries, then they are losing a whole lotta profit sales.

And fans.

Personally, if I didn't have this game already on pre-order, and if they didn't release it in America, I would personally never pay attention to SE again, nor buy another one of their games.

They give us the utter crap that is KH2 but simply decide not to release a WHOLE NEW GAME + KH2FM here simply because we're not Japanese? They have no logical reason other than perhaps it not selling well, but even so, it would still sell enough, and they are filthy rich off KH2.

While I'm at it, Super Mario Hoops 3 on 3 SUCKED.

TepidShark

Awards
And fans.

Personally, if I didn't have this game already on pre-order, and if they didn't release it in America, I would personally never pay attention to SE again, nor buy another one of their games.

They give us the utter crap that is KH2 but simply decide not to release a WHOLE NEW GAME + KH2FM here simply because we're not Japanese? They have no logical reason other than perhaps it not selling well, but even so, it would still sell enough, and they are filthy rich off KH2.

While I'm at it, Super Mario Hoops 3 on 3 SUCKED.

First, I never played Mario Hoops so I can't judge. Also, again it is not over yet there are still many months left before we can say it is not coming to the US. But you are right even with the first Final Mix I could never understand why they would not release special editions in other contries because they would make their fans happy and also they would make alot of money knowing how rabid Square Enix fans are.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
I would go to the extenct of discrimination, but look at it from their point of view. We the SUPREME race of Earth, we Japanese don't need to give the Americans everything we have, we have to wait and let them beg, then they'll radmit us that we are supreme humans!" Somewhere there I sidetracked, anyways, why should we get everything they get? I love KH, but still, we don't want to seem like we want to fall low enough to eat their crumbs or at least not openly seem like so.

I just remembered..I caled those guys and forgot to tell them to put me in that KH:FM+ list thingy...guess I'll call 'em again. MAYBE I'LL GET A DIFFERENT ANSWER I GOT YESTERDAY!

Last edited:

Mickeys Keyblade

I think it's almost discrimination. Like they're better than us because they're Japanese, whatever. I mean, they have no reason not to bring it here >_> it's not like we got a better KH2 than they did this time...

LOL I dont think so (and if they were that would be bad! no more kh.....) . Of course you are right on the kh2fm matter. here are the stats.
To show you that kh 2 FM and Re:com are definatley coming

1. We probably give Square Einx probably twice or more the amount of money than Japan gives them for their games.

2. We probably did not get the last FM because of the fact we had 3 extra bosses, Ice Titan, Sephiroth, and Kurt Zisa. If they gave us the last one Japan would still feel like a company and owner that are Jappenese at origin (as far as I know) would put another country first. (Well at least thats what I would think was going through their minds).

3. This is the final summary. Dogenzaka is right We did not get a better kh this time. they get the FM first ( with Re: Com). ALOT of their profits come from us.

Why would'nt they?

Trust Me I am very sure its coming and if it dosnt for those people who are passionate about the game all I can say is.......Import LOL.

TepidShark

Awards
LOL I dont think so (and if they were that would be bad! no more kh.....) . Of course you are right on the kh2fm matter. here are the stats.
To show you that kh 2 FM and Re:com are definatley coming

1. We probably give Square Einx probably twice or more the amount of money than Japan gives them for their games.

2. We probably did not get the last FM because of the fact we had 3 extra bosses, Ice Titan, Sephiroth, and Kurt Zisa. If they gave us the last one Japan would still feel like a company and owner that are Jappenese at origin (as far as I know) would put another country first. (Well at least thats what I would think was going through their minds).

3. This is the final summary. Dogenzaka is right We did not get a better kh this time. they get the FM first ( with Re: Com). ALOT of their profits come from us.

Why would'nt they?

Trust Me I am very sure its coming and if it dosnt for those people who are passionate about the game all I can say is.......Import LOL.

I think it maybe the most likely reason we would get the FM+ is because Re: CoM is included. But your reasons might be reasons why they would bring it to North America. Wait a minute, isn't FM+ the first "international version" since FF X-2? Because wasn't that game released just as after Square and Enix merged. So if that is true, maybe Square Enix planned on releasing "international versions" of games in other contries besides Japan as part of the new sturture of the company but couldn't release the FF X-2 one in other contries because that was already set up to not come to other contries before the merge and couldn't be changed.

TwistedHeartz

Blahhh So complicated ;_;... They dont wanna release any info at all... I wonder if we can contact Square Enix in Japan... It's not fair they have most control of them game... =_=

Zeta_Stryker

Personally, I think they want to suprise us at the last moment. Like when Abyss came to North America/Canada. I was totally suprised that Namco said that we'd be getting this game prior to the E3 '06 convention.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
So?
Unless they advertise the game, who's gonna know about it? No one.
Almost no one except people who study up on the game, knew what KH2 was or that there was a KH2. When it came out everyone was like "huh? Ok...I'll buy it".

No one in America who doesn't study up on this stuff, is going to know there's a FM unless it's heavily advertised (which SE does not do).

If people do find out, they will simply go "Wait, I already have KH2, why spend another $70 to buy it again with a few new bosses or whatever" and they'll become irritated.

Those that have no clue, won't know which version to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back