• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square-Enix party Set-up!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

If a release date would be anoucend i would cry for joy again!!!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Anyone notice Sora's black keyblade? It looks like a kingdom key, only with a silver/grey handle, and a black blade, and a redish/brown band in the middle...

Looks pretty kick *ss...

If I could go to the party, I'd pry that keyblade form his hands and run...:D

Non-Existant One

Thanks biglipsxi. Muffinman, the keyblade isn't black its gold. The shadow makes it look somewhat black, but if you look hard enough you can see that is not black. Also the site just updated with a gif in the gif there are some baloon's tuching the ceiling. One of the baloons is in the shape of a chocobo and in the background of one of the baloon images you can see Sora, Donald, and Goofy.
Edit: I was mistaken about the image. I decided to take a closer look and it is just a picture of them in there regular clothing not of them in there holloween town outfits. It would still be cool if they make it a playable world at the party though.

Last edited:
D

Dexter

Man that would be aswome if Chrismatastown/hollowen town be playbale and i hope that in the olpyus collesium they let u go in the town and the collesium

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Seriously, it still looks black to me...

Oh, NVM, I see the gold now... it's still kick *ss adn I'd still steal it :D

Non-Existant One

The town hasen't been seen or talked about in a while. For the moment it is nothing more than a rumor, but it would be cool to wander the streets of theebs.
Yeah steal it and get thrown in jail, while never being allowed to go to another SE event. Besides it's like welded into his hand or something. It wont be easly removed. You would have to saw it off, but by the time you finshed security would have already hauled you off.

D

Dexter

Oh that sucks i was really hoping to gowalk in the town and is anybody to the S E party????

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Another good find. ;P xD Look at all the adorable slimes ;_; And that gigantic chocobo!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Non-Existant One said:
Yeah steal it and get thrown in jail, while never being allowed to go to another SE event. Besides it's like welded into his hand or something. It wont be easly removed. You would have to saw it off, but by the time you finshed security would have already hauled you off.

Geez, what the hells your problem? It's a freakin joke *sshole, loosen up...

NJMIgnatio

rpg master said:
If a release date would be anoucend i would cry for joy again!!!

If there is to be a Kingdom Hearts II, this event would be the perfect time to divulge the day of release. So far, two companies are saying a release of Winter 2005. Well, Winter will be upon us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back