• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix Reveals KHPC As KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi]!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay when is says for PC does that mean only computers like windows will be able to play it for can Mac users too? I have a mac but so I will so sad if I can't play on it.

No, this is an online browser game. Unless you don't have an online connection and an updated browser, you can play this game. They are using the broad term for PC.

MAX_COLA_POWER!

So, in the schematics of things, where would this title be placed? And what would this game be like? MMORPG KH or what?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So, in the schematics of things, where would this title be placed?
Well, since it's not canon... no where. But in general, it would be placed hundreds of years before Birth by Sleep

And what would this game be like? MMORPG KH or what?
It's a browser game. The best example I could think of as to what I expect it to be like would be that Dragon Quest browser game.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
So, in the schematics of things, where would this title be placed? And what would this game be like? MMORPG KH or what?

It's supposed take place around the time of the Keyblade War but it's none canon. I suppose it's in the same vain as an MMORPG. Not much is known about it at the moment though we know you use cards in battle.

reimeille

Well that's going to create awkward vocal conversations ... Saying chi feels slightly embarrassing and I know plenty of friends are going to call it by the normal letter X...

It's a pretty logo though and I'm glad the title isn't as long or uncomfortably cryptic as KH's other side games. I'm excited to make my own little keyblade wielder, too aaaahhh⭐⭐

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well that's going to create awkward vocal conversations ... Saying chi feels slightly embarrassing and I know plenty of friends are going to call it by the normal letter X...
Well, it's pronounced "Key" or "Kai" in Kingdom Hearts I believe... so just say "Kingdom Hearts Key"

reimeille

Yes, its pronounced like 'key' (from BBS, I think??)) I don't know why, but if I asked a friend "Hey did you hear about Kingdom Hearts 'Key'" it would feel embarassing. I told my sister about the title a little after I made that post and it felt very ucomfortable !!

I don't know. Is just weird hueheuheueh

Mr Yippie

wait was it confirmed that its completely non canon

this game could be interesting in a few ways (introduce new worlds/give some backstory) but probably won't

Mr Yippie

ok then

well i dont mind a money grab then if its insanely unimportant

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I absolutely love the logo! And I think the name is fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back