• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix to hold a special E3 conference

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I dont think they will show us a new trailer for KH:III, They'll just show us the trailer from the 2.5 Launch event:frown:
[video]https://youtu.be/COhm49mTluQ?t=3m27s[/video]

They already stated to attendees of that event that they have zero plans to show that footage anywhere.

I'll eat my hat if 1.5/2.5 are really going to be announced for the current-gen consoles, I still don't see how this will be even remotely possible besides streaming them.

Well...you should prepare your stomach.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
A new Chrono game. Calling it.

Isn't this year also the 20th anniversary? Perfect timing, if you ask me. Just started playing the game a week ago for the first time, and I gotta say, I definitely want an installment of the franchise on current gen, be it consoles or handheld.

hlc1988

Awards
They already stated to attendees of that event that they have zero plans to show that footage anywhere.

Well...you should prepare your stomach.

If they did announce KH 1.5/2.5 plus DDD 3D for PS4 I would so get a PS4... though I'd prefer the cheaper option of them releasing DDD HD for PS3 and PS4, that way both generations get that game. Either way I will eventually upgrade to PS4. It's not a matter of money for me, its a matter of when.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I, personally, wouldn't mind a FFVII HD Collection. Like, they don't even need to remake VII for me. Just give me that upscaled PS4 version, a Crisis Core port, Dirge of Cerberus port, a remake/localized version of Before Crisis, and you have yourself a deal, SE:)

And for brownie points, they could even throw in Advent Children Complete, Last Order, and the Case of Denzel videos.

Also, what are our chances of getting something new FFVIII or FFIX related? I ask because those two seem to be the FFs that don't get a lot of attention. Especially IX...

Anyway, personally REALLY hoping for TWEWY2, Bravely Second localization, and a FFXII remaster with Revenant Wings cutscenes, or something (I also really want Fortress, but I know that'll never happen).

Also... what about a possible Dissisia and Duodecim port for the PS4, getting slapped with the new Dissidia game when that eventually hits consoles?

And anything KH related is amazing for me (and actually what I want more than anything). That goes without saying, of course:D

And though I know this will also never happen, I'm going to have false hope anyway, and pray that we get some sort of playable Kairi or Naminé thing.

And BbSV2.

Like, I def want KHIII and KH3D Remaster stuff--don't get me wrong--but I'm just mainly trying to list KH stuff here that others haven't seemed to yet^_^

(And even if we do get new KHIII stuff, which would be amazingly exciting, I'm probably not going to watch it, as to stay away from spoilers at this point, unfortunately.)

Also... We really do need some new Stella footage in the inevitable new FFXV trailer. Here, here.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Also, what are our chances of getting something new FFVIII or FFIX related? I ask because those two seem to be the FFs that don't get a lot of attention. Especially IX...

Like most Squaresoft files, the original data for those games were lost. Of course, they need only rip the games from a disk like they usually do and clean them up, but they wouldn't have any major updates with them. FFVIII was released on Steam sometime the last fe years, so I wouldn't be surprised if it made it onto PS4 like FFVII is.

FFIX, though? Who knows...

Also... what about a possible Dissisia and Duodecim port for the PS4, getting slapped with the new Dissidia game when that eventually hits consoles?

Somehow I don't think that will happen. It'd be nice ( ;A; ) but why do that when they have a new iteration they need to sell and build from that.

Also... We really do need some new Stella footage in the inevitable new FFXV trailer. Here, here.

Long Live Stella!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
If the remixes are ported to current-Gen they better have file transfer or I might fly to Japan with bad intentions.

other than that, i don't have any worries. This year is looking spectacular for gaming.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
Thank you for the replies to my post, Master Spockanort! It's much appreciated:)

And I actually was thinking after I wrote that bit about VIII and IX, that Square probably would hold off on doing more with VIII for a while, seeing as how they did just release it on Steam. So great minds think alike, I guess^^

Still holding onto hope that they might do something with IX, though. I really don't get why SE treats that game like it's the forgotten Final Fantasy, or something, when it actually did pretty dang well, and has such a huge following. -le sigh-

We... we really do need to see some Stella stuff again, as far as I'm concerned. It's almost gotten to the point that I think that maybe Luna is Stella, after all--even if SE did say she was a new character--so here's hoping we see a nice bit of Stella stuff at this event:D

Also, didn't Nomura say that originally Stella's design didn't appeal to him much, but he eventually changed it up so that it did? (I might be misinterpreting things...), if so--and we haven't seen it yet--I really want to see this new design of hers, and E3 would be a great time to showcase it!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This is very exciting. Wish I could visit sunny LA for this rather than watch what could possibly be the first KH3 footage in years while being frozen :).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Chaser, why do I get the feeling that your wording means you know they're going to announce a Frozen world for KHIII? :)

Not that it'd be that surprising really, but still.

Or maybe I'm just over thinking things...
I'm in Australia and we're heading into winter soooooo.... take it as you will :) :) :)

Lonbilly

Awards
There's no doubt in my mind Frozen will be in a world in KH3. It's had a huge amount of success worldwide, and even if SE didn't ask to include it, I'm sure Disney would make sure it was put in.

Which is why, if a new KH3 trailer is at E3 and we get a world revealed, I'm hoping it's something else OR multiple worlds. Because Frozen, while a welcome addition in my opinion, wouldn't be surprising and I want a world or two to feel surprising.

Like majority of the worlds in KH3D when they were revealed. I never would have guessed any of them would have been put in the game before being shown off.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Which is why, if a new KH3 trailer is at E3 and we get a world revealed, I'm hoping it's something else OR multiple worlds. Because Frozen, while a welcome addition in my opinion, wouldn't be surprising and I want a world or two to feel surprising.
Why do that when they can ensure a ton of preorders from maybe casual fans by showing off a world from one of the most popular films and a sort-of release date (as I'm sure there are people like me who only preorder when a release date is announced).

Lonbilly

Awards
Why do that when they can ensure a ton of preorders from maybe casual fans by showing off a world from one of the most popular films and a sort-of release date (as I'm sure there are people like me who only preorder when a release date is announced).

I will admit, Frozen being shown off would be a very big selling point. I just personally would like them to show something else off or more worlds in addition to it.

Also, you're not alone. I never preorder until there is a release date.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
I'm in Australia and we're heading into winter soooooo.... take it as you will :) :) :)

See? I know that it being winter where you're at is most likely what you're talking about.

But at the same time, the fact that you purposefully used the word "frozen" instead of "cold", or something like it, has me very suspicious. And we all know how much Tai Yasue wants it in the game, and that you guys have gotten inside information before;)

Anyway... on a different topic, I'm SO conflicted about whether I want FFX-3 to be a thing. I'd be lying if I said there weren't things from the audio drama that actually intrigued me--and I'd love to see Spira re-realized for the PS4, and the new Tidus and Yuna character designs that were spotted in said audio drama--but... I'm just still SO very mad about the novella (were it not for that, I would have wanted X-3 in a heartbeat, as X's my favorite FF game).

And part of me thinks we NEED an X-3 to get closure and remedy it, but there's an even larger part of me that's just okay pretending it never even happened.

But since I'm pretty sure X-3 probably is happening, I should probably just stop lying to myself and get ready for it: and whatever new good or bad things it will inevitably bring about.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Patrick Warburton walks on-stage at E3. The audience is going bananas. He smiles and says "I'm happy to announce my involvement in the new 'Kingdom of Hearts' game."

we all think that it's an emperor's new groove world, but he actually voices Xehanort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back