• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix to hold a special E3 conference

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Ign isn't to be trusted. They fired editors for giving unbiased reviews on games where they accepted bribes, and they note when sequels of games have funner gameplay than past entries before sticking it with a lower score.

I have stated years ago, to quote another member, the full title is IGNorant.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I'll keep your word with it. It just seems weird that I just keep going there. They seem to have some type of attracting charm.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'll keep your word with it. It just seems weird that I just keep going there. They seem to have some type of attracting charm.

So does a used car salesman with a bolo tie but we know better.

Xelon99

Awards
I still don't get how IGN is still considered a big source after all these things. It's all known that they're extremely biased with reviews and any guides on their site from games which weren't too popular are just neglected and never heard from again.

I personally get most of the gaming news from Roosterteeth nowadays... might not be the fastest but it's accurate for sure. I prefer that at least

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I still don't get how IGN is still considered a big source after all these things. It's all known that they're extremely biased with reviews and any guides on their site from games which weren't too popular are just neglected and never heard from again.

I personally get most of the gaming news from Roosterteeth nowadays... might not be the fastest but it's accurate for sure. I prefer that at least

It's well known and convenient to a lot of people who don't know better. Idk how many times I've googled kh news and the Christian post pops up with awfully misinformed news.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I hate them, but I still decided to follow their twitter and that was a huge mistake. All their tweets were so condescending to everyone and they repeated the same news story every 5 minutes. I stuck with it for a few months and then finally unfollowed.

Also their style of news where there's only a video (that is autoplay >_>) and no text makes me angry.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
04f7f08f8cff85fcc32flyu9w.jpeg

The Toketsukage

Alright Here We Go with the Predictions:

1. Kingdom Hearts III Trailer Showing the Game on the New Engine & Confirming a Frozen World (Possibly Toy Story World Confirmed Too.)
2. KH HD 1.5 Remix & KH HD 2.5 Remix Released Together for PS4 & Xbox One (Would Love a Wii U Port Though)
3. Final Fantasy XV Gets A Confirmed Release Data of [Insert One of the Seasons Here] 2016 (I've Given Up Hope on a Winter 2015 Date)
4. KH3D HD Confirmed for PS3, PS4, & Xbox One (Also Would Like Wii U Port)
5. New Rise of the Tomb Raider Trailer
6. Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy HD for PS4 & Xbox One (Yes, With All the Remasters We've Been Getting of Last Gen Games I Could Easily See This Happening, Like it or Not) (Also Wii U Port?)
7. Sadly Mobile Phone Games Announced (I Just Don't Care About Mobile Games. I like my consoles & handheld games)

Davidsawr

Alright Here We Go with the Predictions:

Confirming a Frozen World
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Lol but seriously I really hope that never ever ever happens

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Lol but seriously I really hope that never ever ever happens

You can hope all you want. Anybody who thinks Frozen won't be in is delusional. The success it had in pretty much every territory, as well as the fact Disney is hardcore milking it, proves it'll be in KH3. You really think Disney would allow it to not be in?

Besides, it's still a better movie than some of the films that have been put in. (̶c̶o̶u̶g̶h̶)̶W̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶l̶a̶n̶d̶a̶n̶d̶M̶o̶n̶s̶t̶r̶o̶(̶c̶o̶u̶g̶h̶)̶

Antar

Awards
Besides, it's still a better movie than some of the films that have been put in. (̶c̶o̶u̶g̶h̶)̶W̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶l̶a̶n̶d̶a̶n̶d̶M̶o̶n̶s̶t̶r̶o̶(̶c̶o̶u̶g̶h̶)̶

I gotta agree, sadly we can't avoid Frozen. But are you saying Frozen is a better movie than Pinocchio!? Are you mad? :p

Kaijuguy19

I gotta agree, sadly we can't avoid Frozen. But are you saying Frozen is a better movie than Pinocchio!? Are you mad? :p

I think he meant that the world of Frozen would make for a much better world to explore around as opposed to how Wonderland and Monstro was made. (I think those levels were fine to be honest.)

Am I going to get flak for saying that I'm actually looking forward to seeing how they'll include Frozen in the game? It's among my top Disney movies so it's going to be exciting to see how it'll be adapted. That said I do hope some of the other recent Disney movies like Wreck It Ralph and Big Hero 6 get included.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I think he meant that the world of Frozen would make for a much better world to explore around as opposed to how Wonderland and Monstro was made. (I think those levels were fine to be honest.)

Am I going to get flak for saying that I'm actually looking forward to seeing how they'll include Frozen in the game? It's among my top Disney movies so it's going to be exciting to see how it'll be adapted. That said I do hope some of the other recent Disney movies like Wreck It Ralph and Big Hero 6 get included.

Well, I wouldn't agree with him if that's what he meant. Since Frozen will be a world just like any other. The Monstro and Wonderland actually were able to bring open your imagination. Monstro was really eerie and WonderLand with some many iteration today; felt good to be part of it.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

That is exactly what I am saying. I liked the Pinocchio and Alice in Wonderland films as a kid but I'm not a huge fan of them anymore. But, it's a matter of preference regarding which film is actually better.

Davidsawr

That is exactly what I am saying. I liked the Pinocchio and Alice in Wonderland films as a kid but I'm not a huge fan of them anymore. But, it's a matter of preference regarding which film is actually better.
Hopefully Normura can create the worlds in a way that it wont matter if you like the movie or not. I couldnt stand the lion king movie but I loved the world. Although if frozen makes it Im gonna pretend it doesnt exist like I do with Atlantica :p

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Frozen will be a world, adhering to the movie's plot closely would not fit imo. Whether or not it stands the test of time, we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back