• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square-Enix Vending Machine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Hey, this is a forum game that I found in another forum. Basically, the Square-Enix vending machine is like one of those toy vending machines you find in front of grocery stores. They usually just have stupid crap like stickers, wristbands, and small crappy rubber toys in them, but this one's different.

Basically, you put in an item of your choice(it can be anything, from an ultima weapon to a paper clip, I dont care.), and wait for the next poster to tell what came out of the Vending Machine. For example, lets say Joe is the first person ever to post in this thread:
Joe: "I insert a potion."

Sally: "An ether comes out." "I insert a Kingdom Key."

Craig: "The keychain comes out." "I insert an Ultima Weapon."

So see, basically it just keeps on going like that. Anyway, I guess I'll be the first to post.

I insert 10 gil.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

You get a severed thumb. Not sure who it originally came from, but looks like it's yours now.

I put in the Spellbinder's keychain(give somebody something to read. :D )

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

You get the Moogle, with his thumb reattached! IT'S A MIRACLE MACHINE!

I rip off the Moogle's wings and kick his @$$ back into the machine.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

You get a shining gem of a post with all the outer layers of SPAM removed. Really makes you think...

I insert King Mickey from KH2.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

You get Vivi's hat. Vivi's probably searching for it, but I guess it's up to you to put it back in the machine for him to get it or not. Ha ha ha!

I put in Vivi's hair and scalp that I got out of the machine earlier. He probably wants his hair back, I'm not evil.

P

Prince_of_Light

you get an infinite amount of gil :D

I stick in my SNES collection

Endgame

:D
You get it all back, because no one likes SNES anymore.

I stick in Xemnas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back