• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix wants European fans for a Kingdom Hearts video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix is looking for Europeans to participate in an official video taking place in France this week in the evening of the 22nd of October and for a full day on the 23rd and 24th, promoting the release of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX.

This will be quite similar to the American casting call, which took place in Los Angeles September 6th, in which fans will be asked about their passion for the Kingdom Hearts series while being recorded for a special trailer.

In order to apply to be a part of the video, those interested are asked to send an email at eu.kingdomheartsfans@square-enix.com with answers to the following questions:

• How excited are you for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX?
  • What are you most looking forward to in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX?
  • When and why did you start playing Kingdom Hearts?
  • What does Kingdom Hearts mean to you?
  • Who is your favourite Kingdom Hearts character?
  • What is your favourite Kingdom Hearts moment?

A total of ten people will be chosen based on their answers, although it should be noted that this will be limited to 18 year or older contestants from France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom only.

If you're lucky enough to be selected, Square Enix will take care of all travel expenses and accommodation, so a free trip to Paris, a chance to visit Disneyland, try out the Kingdom Key keyblade and more should sound promising enough!

If you're going to take part, be sure to send your email before 09:00 BST on 21st October 2014, which is understandably a very short notice. More information can be found via the official Terms & Conditions.

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX will arrive on December 4th in Europe, December 5th for PAL regions and December 2nd in North America.

Be sure to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3!

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think my avatar perfectly describes my feelings towards this.

Finally, a European event aaaand it's in TWO DAYS?

Also, it's only for a total of four countries. That counts me out :(

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
3 days compared to the measly 1 day of the NA event, limited to residents of only 4 countries in all of Europe (sorry Geir :c), all travel and accommodations paid for by SE, plus a trip to Disneyland?

Great for the 10 lucky individuals who get selected, I guess. Good luck to you all!

leave the rest of us alone to sulk

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
North America, why did we not get a trip to Disneyland!? Disney Animation Studios was great but we didn't even get to go inside of anything or see anything that a usual college tour consists of (like seeing upcoming project's concept art and a reel. The cafeteria wasn't even open with Bon Appetite's sometimes questionable lunch food *she says as she eats her surprisingly delicious Bon Appetite cranberry biscuit* nor was the Disney Campus gift shop ;~;)

DISNEYLAND, DISNEY & SQUARE ENIX. DISNEYLAND.

Have fun EU kids who are selected! Revel in EU (selected countries) Master Race!

Rexy

Bronze Member
WHY NOT PORTUGAL???? Square-Enix... WHY??? :/ I would love to try it but Portugal is not one of the countrys allowed :/

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
WHY NOT PORTUGAL???? Square-Enix... WHY??? :/ I would love to try it but Portugal is not one of the countrys allowed :/

This is the first time I've seen them restrict applicants. Hopefully this doesn't become a regular occurrence.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This is the first time I've seen them restrict applicants. Hopefully this doesn't become a regular occurrence.

It's probably because they managed to make this work under such short notice. We're talking about a lot of different countries in a very short time frame...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's probably because they managed to make this work under such short notice. We're talking about a lot of different countries in a very short time frame...

i'll believe it when I see it!!1!1!!11

Endareyn

@Draxem, I don't think you need your passport to go to Paris. I've been able to go to London with only my ID card.

I technically haven't completely moved from France, so I've sent my application^^ But I'm quite baffled by the short notice!! Not sure everyone can afford to go away for 3 days like that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@Draxem, I don't think you need your passport to go to Paris. I've been able to go to London with only my ID card.

I technically haven't completely moved from France, so I've sent my application^^ But I'm quite baffled by the short notice!! Not sure everyone can afford to go away for 3 days like that.

All expenses are paid by Square Enix.

Endareyn

It's not really about the expenses, but more about taking 3 days off on such short notice. If I was still at my old job they wouldn't have been too happy about it^^

nic_nack95

I recommend this. I went to the US video one and I had a great time. It is always crazy to meet the die hard KH friends and the ones who have only played the console ones :p.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I recommend this. I went to the US video one and I had a great time. It is always crazy to meet the die hard KH friends and the ones who have only played the console ones :p.

This event will not have the same amount of people like the other, so the experience won't be exactly the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back