• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix's booth at TGS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
booth.jpg

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Booth is smaller than Microsoft's booth and that is disappointing. Also KH3 nor FFXV wouldn't have a section in the booth anyways. They will probably show stuff on the event stage, the open theater, and then whatever the mini theater is gonna do.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
lol Didn't it used to be called the "Mega Theater" or is my mind playing tricks on me? Now it's the Mini Theater but I still know they'll be showing some sweet FFXV and KH3 stuff in there that I bet we will only hear about in text until they release that video and make us all go nuts...you know, the usual ^_^

Santiago

lol Didn't it used to be called the "Mega Theater" or is my mind playing tricks on me? Now it's the Mini Theater but I still know they'll be showing some sweet FFXV and KH3 stuff in there that I bet we will only hear about in text until they release that video and make us all go nuts...you know, the usual ^_^
There are two theaters shown on the map: "Mini Theater" and "Open Mega Theater".

So no, you aren't going nuts.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix's infamous Closed Mega Theater, which they stopped using in recent years.

They've been pretty good about uploading media shortly after the first reveal, so I'm sure we'll see whatever they have to offer within a few days after TGS begins.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Square Enix's infamous Closed Mega Theater, which they stopped using in recent years.

They've been pretty good about uploading media shortly after the first reveal, so I'm sure we'll see it within a few days after TGS begins.

And those will be the longest days I'll ever live O____O lol I know that people will have transcripts of what was in the videos the day it starts and reading them will be amazing and make me so impatient...BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
The Open Mega Theater is what it's all about. That's going to most likely be where all the KH3 news happens and where they'll reveal 2.5 if they should decide to do so here, and not wait until D23 to unveil it for whatever reason.

MizuMikomi

Awards

They've been pretty good about uploading media shortly after the first reveal, so I'm sure we'll see whatever they have to offer within a few days after TGS begins.
I don't see closed on that layout, rather I see the more pleasing word Open alongside Mega Theater. Also, seeing as how Kingdom Hearts III's initial reveal trailer was up directly after Sony's conference, I think anything that appears at Tokyo Game Show in that Open Mega Theater will soon be released to the masses online. Many companies have realized that the Video Game industry is more global than ever before, and that if a game is announced in one territory, the others are well aware of its existence. Its for this reason, that I am sure we have seen such a large emergence of official live streams and a change in tune towards the streaming of these events...and game footage alike.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't see closed on that layout, rather I see the more pleasing word Open alongside Mega Theater.
Sign was saying that, in previous years, it was called a Closed Mega Theatre (as she was replying to someone inquiring about what the name use to be).

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Anyone know what time that Square's festivities begin? I know that TGS itself starts at 8pm tomorrow night (in Western time zones) but I want to know what time SE will be starting all their announcements and stuff.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Anyone know what time that Square's festivities begin? I know that TGS itself starts at 8pm tomorrow night (in Western time zones) but I want to know what time SE will be starting all their announcements and stuff.
Not really sure how these things work, so I'm no help T_T

I'm gonna be glued to my device, tho. Stuff! Possibly TOMORROW! So close yet so far~

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

They'll surface when they surface. It's Square. They don't have a preset time for these things. Let's see what the attending press will report when they visit their booth.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
They'll surface when they surface. It's Square. They don't have a preset time for these things. Let's see what the attending press will report when they visit their booth.

Oh really? I thought there was a schedule. Oh well. I'll be doing nothing pretty much all day Thursday so I'll probably be there for the announcements, whenever they should occur.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh really? I thought there was a schedule. Oh well. I'll be doing nothing pretty much all day Thursday so I'll probably be there for the announcements, whenever they should occur.

There is a schedule for their livestream, but the only thing possibly related to KH there would be the composer segment that includes Shimomura. Other than that, it's nonstop Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back