• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square isn't talking...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

laath

Looks like Square isn't giving a release date yet. Saw it on G4, and one of the hosts said that the release date was not told. But they did say FFXII is probably coming out in 2006. Sorry guys. And sorry if you already knew that heh.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
I'm sooo mad. There were berely any footage of it. The footage they showed on G4 was the same as teh 26 second video that gamespot.com has.

S

Skyrider

G4TV probabbly hasn't heard that before E3, Squre-ENIX has confirmed that KH2 will be out this winter

S

Skyrider

OH, yeah, and I am pissed that they didn't show anything worthwhile.

laath

Skyrider said:
G4TV probabbly hasn't heard that before E3, Squre-ENIX has confirmed that KH2 will be out this winter

Thats not a release date....

And don't double post.

S

Skyrider

I'm not talking about the actual relese date. Just the time it's supposed to come out

twilightdarkness

I'm pissed off not because of the realease date because of this dumb forum...im not beleving you or G4 cuz its been comfirmed that KH2 realease is in winter 05 in the states..o ya FFXII is coming out in september hello

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
twilightdarkness said:
I'm pissed off not because of the realease date because of this dumb forum...im not beleving you or G4 cuz its been comfirmed that KH2 realease is in winter 05 in the states..o ya FFXII is coming out in september hello

No, G4TV just said that SE has confirmed that FFXII will be released sometime in 06.

Nemesis

iforgot said:
so wait... they didn't say anything about KH2?

It would appear that they didnt. And here's what should scare you... many rumors buzz around that say that KH2 wont be released until AFTER FF12. So..if they have said that FF12 wont be out until 06.. then what should scare u is how much longer we might have to wait for KH2

DAMN SE!

monkey_boy

Nemesis? that was an old interview. KH2's release time hasn't changed, but FFXII has been pushed back.

Nemesis

monkey_boy said:
Nemesis? that was an old interview. KH2's release time hasn't changed, but FFXII has been pushed back.

i was unaware that it was in fact a interview... meh

anyway, if they still decide to do that.. it could be a very long time before we see KH2... for all we know.. it might(and this is a big might!) be moved back to the PS3....with the way the release info and such is being.. well released.. if they dont say somthing soon..

and PS. dont flame me over the PS3 idea.. its a rumor from another forum that i stumbled across. its not mine.. i cant recall whos it is... but it could still very well happen

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
No..SE is smart...It will be releashed this year...They are like over 90% done..They can't wait with a complete game to come out after another...When KH2 is finished they will release it in that year

Shinjuku

Entrapment
to tell you the truth all this waiting they might as well move it to the Ps3 it will give us a more reason to buy PS3 and KH2 but I'm glad they haven't revealed that much info because if they reveal way too much info then there is no reason to be interested anymore actually all this info they've revealed during E3 was way too much for me I might not end up buying because I know too much about the game already. For Ex when KH1 came out not to many people knew about now like they know about KH2 when didn't know anything about attacks characters involved and other things that's what I liked

P.S people are way too impatience with these games they'll come out do something fun over summer like go over to a friend's house play B ball or old games :)

Krimedog

Crownmeking has a good point, you want it to be a surprise, i like surprises, as much as i want to know all about the game, im kinda sad that i know so much... I think all theyve shown has gotten my suspense up enough, to just buy the game, but if they show everything and ruin it, no point in buying it

Nemesis

Krimedog said:
Crownmeking has a good point, you want it to be a surprise, i like surprises, as much as i want to know all about the game, im kinda sad that i know so much... I think all theyve shown has gotten my suspense up enough, to just buy the game, but if they show everything and ruin it, no point in buying it

i understand that... but the thing for me is i watched the E3 stuff so i could figure out a release date.. and it didnt happen. yes the story goes that 90% of the game is done.. but that could be just a rumor. Forgive me for sounding like an ass.. but i hear alot of different rumors like that..

KH Verteran

Wait, wait wait. First of all, Septemer is FFVII's time, not KH2's. They don't release more than one game or other a month. So, "fourth-quarter" is after September, so there's a possibility that it could be Oct. (maybe, not saying it is). Secondly, It'd be dumb to move it to PS3 since they just UNVEILED it. It wont be out for a year or two. Also, Nomura said voice acting has begun, why wait until next year when that would only take about four months, even with 2.5 times the story. How could that be a rumor if "the man" said it himself? Plus I really do think the Final Fantasy VII franchinse is taking center stage for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back