• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SquareEnix shoulda..........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mickeys_boy

Twilight Realm(training with the soul of Xaldin/Di
went to warner Brothers. then we wouldnt have to worry about ratings. Then we could see all the edited out stuff plus we would still have some good places.

Harry Potter
Casablanca
Robin Hood
Batman
Scooby Doo
Terminator
THE MATRIX
Poseidon
Superman
TMNT and

if they were to switch it would have some complications but at least we could get rid of some of the stupid worlds(atlantica).

what do u guys think

Sexy Angel
Nah, disney is more popular. WB has movies that are sorta copyrighted... they make movies from books and comics.

Dnize

went to warner Brothers. then we wouldnt have to worry about ratings. Then we could see all the edited out stuff plus we would still have some good places.

Harry Potter
Casablanca
Robin Hood
Batman
Scooby Doo
Terminator
THE MATRIX
Poseidon
Superman
TMNT and

if they were to switch it would have some complications but at least we could get rid of some of the stupid worlds(atlantica).

what do u guys think

Meh it wouldn't seem the same.

Warner Bros. is like American Company
Disney is like the whole world.
Square Enix and Disney Japanese Companies were next door to each other and decided to collaberate.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Oh god no..

KH1 was good but they would ruined if they went with Warner Brothers. KH2 sucked so I would hate to see what would happen if they added trash in like Harry Potter.

Plus if you like Robin Hood there is a disney movie of it.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
That would have been HORRIBLE! Disney is way more popular to almost every age group and I preferred the Disney worlds than the ones you listed anyway, I liked Atlantica though it could have been better...

Sexy Angel
Well, KH2 would be a bit voilent...er like seeing Batman punch Mr.Freez out of his misery...

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Well, KH2 would be a bit voilent...er like seeing Batman punch Mr.Freez out of his misery...

It would have been kind of hard to put comic worlds into the game because the number of enemies that could appear and numerous storylines etc. would cause the storyline of the comic to fall on itself. Also, majority of games based on comics(except Xmen Legends-Marvel Ultimate Alliance are rubbish IMO or at least the ones I know of and following a trend, I'm sure that would have messed up KH).

blagiechanga

That is the absolute worst KH idea I have ever heard of. In fact, the very thought of this idea makes Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within not seem as bad.

KeybladeK 35

Yeah, pretty much agree with everyone, I mean specifically like

I agree CHARGE for: They should have made it a wee bit more voilent, with a few added swears maybe

I agree EeL for: They should have made Atlantica WAY better like I dunno put the series of the second LM movie of where Ariel had a child or someting ( If some of you who had not seen the second movie, some here would know what I'm talking about XD )

In my own opinion, if they went with any other company, the game KH would have sucked from the very beggining and they never would hvae made a sequel to the game and this whole thing would never existed

Kinda scary when you think about O_O

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
That is the absolute worst KH idea I have ever heard of. In fact, the very thought of this idea makes Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within not seem as bad.

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within was a better idea then that FFVII:AC crap..

But then again, I like a decent story to my movies. STW was good movie it didn't do good because it wasn't based off a FF game.

A bad idea would be malking FFVII, FFXIII, KH and DQ. ANd not making good IPs like Square use to make.

blagiechanga

KeybladeK, I seriously doubt Disney would allow swearing in one of their games (at least in America)

And, I hate to admit this, but I know what you are talking about.

SuperEclipse, FFVII:AC actually had cool action and CG, The Spirits Within didn't.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
KeybladeK, I seriously doubt Disney would allow swearing in one of their games (at least in America)

And, I hate to admit this, but I know what you are talking about.

SuperEclipse, FFVII:AC actually had cool action and CG, The Spirits Within didn't.
That doesn't make it better..Just because it has cool CGI and action doesn't make a movie good.

FFVII had a sucky plot and told us what we already knew. FFVII:AC was like watching the Matrix with a bad plot. XD

I can tell you like action more then a decent plot, but thats fine. Because I have friends like that, but FFSTW didn't suck.. Everyone would have loved it. If they didn't call it FF. Everyone went in thinking it would be based off a game and it wasn't..

People seem to forget that each FF is ment to be different, but oh well.

blagiechanga

I can tell you like action more then a decent plot, but thats fine.
People seem to forget that each FF is ment to be different, but oh well.

Congratulations, you guessed correctly. You are some kind of sorcerer. Anyway, those movies plots were equally unnecessary. And if you liked the plot in Spirits Within, you are in no position to say that KH2 sucked. It was way better than that movie.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Congratulations, you guessed correctly. You are some kind of sorcerer. Anyway, those movies plots were equally unnecessary. And if you liked the plot in Spirits Within, you are in no position to say that KH2 sucked. It was way better than that movie.

KH2 did suck, I like to play good JRPG with good plots. KH2 plot reminds me of Sailor Moon. why is that? Oh never mind, let me read my review of KH2 again..

Yep thats why..

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^Well, you can be the one who always complains about everything xDD Most liked KH2's plot.

(Lets not attack each other for having one type of belief or another, play fair!)

Anyway, I do think that some Warner movies are better then a few Disney movies, disney movies have a more...universal appeal? Seeing Harry, and then scoobie just doesnt seem right..But seeing Mulan and then Stich is great. Plus, all of Disney's properties belong to them. Harry belongs to the author, etc etc.

blagiechanga

Now you're just confusing me. Exactly how are these two plots similar?
Sailor Moon: A bunch of crime-fighting teenage girls team up and and give themselves the names of planets/celestial bodies and fight an odd bad guy.
Kingdom Hearts II: A guy who has been in a coma for the past year awakens to find that darkness he thought he defeated still plagues the world(s). He also wishes to seek his friends, but runs into many conflicts along the way.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Now you're just confusing me. Exactly how are these two plots similar?
Sailor Moon: A bunch of crime-fighting teenage girls team up and and give themselves the names of planets/celestial bodies and fight an odd bad guy.
Kingdom Hearts II: A guy who has been in a coma for the past year awakens to find that darkness he thought he defeated still plagues the world(s). He also wishes to seek his friends, but runs into many conflicts along the way.
Thats not the whole plot of KH2 if I recall.

I said kind of and reminds of me of Sailor moon. I never said there 100% alike. But as you can tell if you read my review, seems like Square did take some idea's form it.(((Not saying it a bad thing everyone takes a little form everyone))).

also if you wish, read this on how they are similar.

Kingdom Hearts II for PlayStation 2 Reviews - PlayStation 2 Kingdom Hearts II Reviews

^alot of typos yes. No need to point that out.

Last edited:

Chosenoneknuckles

Harry Potter - Can't see it working, too much to explain in one go
Robin Hood - definately a winner for the next game
Batman - could be the 'PoTC' world of the next game but unlikely all the same
Scooby Doo - I'd LOVE that, I'm sure it could work somehow
Terminator - nope, thats about humans VS domiant machines, not heartless yada yada...
THE MATRIX - WOULDN'T WORK WHATSOEVER, Kingdom Hearts is at the core of the series in more ways than one here
Poseidon - nah
Superman - no...
TMNT and 300 - double no

And I agree with SuperEclipse, FFVII:AC was an uttery horrible and predictable *yawnfest* where as FF:TSW actually had a decent, enjoyable and belivable plot...

Aside from Vincent I see no point in goof balls Cloud and Sephiroth and the rest of the FF7 gang returning in future KH games, especially the first two as they're way OVERDONE and OLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back