• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

staff cant make fake april fool kh3 announcement cus now the real 1 happened so wat r they gonna do

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, you guys did do a really good job at convincing people. If I recall correctly, you collaborated with other forums to make it seem legit, right? xD

Yeah. It was fun to do but apparently a lot of people are way more gullible than we thought lol good thing KH3 was announced two months later so nobody even remembers how pissed they were 8D

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
last years april fools was so monumental and deceived so many people that it was worth two years of april fools

Haha yeah that's true~ It was a genuine masterpiece. (a few of my friends who are very hard to prank, while still skeptical, fell for it-- so somehow it got the job done!)

And I too, miss the year of blitzball. The forums now lack that certain 'spark' that the blitzball created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back