• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Staff changes!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I've been on staff for so long I've actually forgotten what it's like for us to change staff from the eyes of our memberbase, because while you can all see for yourselves who has what position, it never hurts to tell you guys more about these changes. We actually used to keep you guys updated all the time about this, but haven't been as forthcoming about it in recent times as we would like. Here's to rectifying that!

As you may have noticed there has been some staff shuffling going on in the past few weeks. This is part of an effort to reorganize the staff, to lessen the clutter and make us more efficient. Firstly, the retired staff and global mod groups are being phased out completely, with retired staff already gone for a while and global mod to follow soon. We have decided to eliminate them because

1. The retired staff group created an awkward position where a person was effectively on staff even though they really weren't. A good indication of this was the fact that newer or less-informed members were prone to thinking that they had some sort of authority based on their unique username color even though they had no powers. To that end, we have decided that a "either you are on staff or you aren't, period" approach is the best solution.

2. The global moderator usergroup is effectively the super moderator usergroup without the ability to ban a member directly. As such, if a staff member is a global, he might as well be a super, or a section mod to a few specific areas, and not something in between.

In addition to this, some of our staff members have opted to retire from their positions for their own, personal reasons. Sexual White Chocolate, Ehres, Johnny Stooge, scubasteve , and Silh have been staff for a very long time, and we'll miss having them aboard as they join the ranks of the platinum usergroup. We hope they will continue to stick around and grace us with their presence, and wish them luck on their future endeavors outside of the forum. Other staff members may or may not be joining them soon as we continue to assess our situation (we'll let you know).

On the plus side, Orion, Victor, and Ulti have been promoted from global, global and section mod respectively to super moderators, while Celtis and Apple Jaxx have been promoted from super moderator and site staff to administrators. Annoyance has been re-hired to oversee the Creative Corner section with new vigor. In addition, Site Staff member Oberon has also been promoted to a section mod as well! All of these members have been contributing forces to KHInsider for some time, working hard for the betterment of our community, so we wish good luck to them in their new positions! (fun fact: ulti is the oldest khi staff to still be here, and probably the oldest member period)

Last edited:

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Thanks for the update on this! Good to see the promotions too. :D
and nice to see that typo fixed ;P

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm really glad to be back on the team.

I'm working on possibly setting up some projects to boost activity in the creative zones so I suppose just keep an eye on that. :D

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
and so my five year plan falls perfectly into place...hehehehehe

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
after giving it some more thought, Victor has been promoted to super moderator!

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Kudos, amigos.

Now find someone to make a new forum theme, sheesh.

<3

Turn

(&#65417;&#9685;&#12526;&#9685;)&#65417;&#65374;&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
oh wow yes please i would like to request a nice subtle final fantasy theme that is not too dark or high contrast and also has nothing to do w/ ffxiii or any of its related titles not because i don't like it but just because i think it's pretty fucking ugly okay thanks!!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
oh wow yes please i would like to request a nice subtle final fantasy theme that is not too dark or high contrast and also has nothing to do w/ ffxiii or any of its related titles not because i don't like it but just because i think it's pretty fucking ugly okay thanks!!

*cough*XII *cough*

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Congrats to those who were promoted and happy retirement to those who left. :3

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Apple Jaxx has been promoted to administrator (look forward to some fine skin-work by him in the future)!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Congratulations to Apple Jaxx and any others to come!

Back