• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Stalker Problem Please Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
she was ok looking in 7th grade. she had very light skin, but started getting zits, which were really noticable. she's also kinda anerexic. and whenever she tried to put makeup on, she looked like she fell asleep with it on!

All the more reason a long time stalker isn't exactly pretty.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
or she's a werewolf (she is rather hairy!)

its like she's a leech that wont let go no matter what i do.

You clearly didn't get my sexual reference...

Regardless, you have to do something big in order to repel yourself away from her. Find out what she likes most about you, and flip the switch on those qualities. If she thinks you're a hardworker, be as lay as can be when you're around her, for example.

ShadowXIII

You clearly didn't get my sexual reference...

Regardless, you have to do something big in order to repel yourself away from her. Find out what she likes most about you, and flip the switch on those qualities. If she thinks you're a hardworker, be as lay as can be when you're around her, for example.

she actually likes that i'm mean to her, because she thinks I'm playing hard to get. then when i'm nice to her, she thinks I want her. she had a fight with a friend of mine on myspace, thinking that the girl she was fighting was my girlfriend. at least she got my stalker banned from myspace. im afraid she might actually be on the forums, because she's a kingdom hearts fan

oh and your joke was so funny i forgot to laugh... :thumbdown:

oh, and whenever i saw her in school, she smells like sh*t. its so gross.

she actually likes that i'm mean to her, because she thinks I'm playing hard to get. then when i'm nice to her, she thinks I want her. she had a fight with a friend of mine on myspace, thinking that the girl she was fighting was my girlfriend. at least she got my stalker banned from myspace. im afraid she might actually be on the forums, because she's a kingdom hearts fan

oh and your joke was so funny i forgot to laugh... :thumbdown:

oh, and whenever i saw her in school, she smells like sh*t. its so gross.

For someone that is 17, you really do seem quite inexperienced with women, and quite immature. But hey, that's just the vibe I'm getting. Now in all seriousness, why the **** don't you just confront her? I mean it cannot be that hard. You keep adding onto the problem like it’s a never-ending story.

More to the point all these issues and patterns this girl is possessing is quite intolerable but I'd be more inquisitive to know as to why she is doing all of this? Maybe you are leading her on without knowing? This game of cat and mouse has got her into an imaginary game that she finds enticing to play?

She’s been stalking you since the seventh grade, yet you haven’t quite figured her out to be able to neutralise the situation? I think that what you are portraying isn’t in fact the situation at hand maybe you have to revaluate it, and then make appropriate actions. You also stated that you tried being her friend? Well by the sounds of it, you haven’t given her a chance to actually let yourselves communicate?

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
^I agree^

Try some communication with her if you want to get with her. Are you sure you haven't gone to some other people for help?
I mean they could help or try to at least confront her and be all serious...at least try and do something about it. Anyway, another advice I would take is block her contacts, delete her from your contacts (if she was ever on it), and what else? And have you ever gotten anything of threat if so report to the police. I don't know but don't add anymore complications..try to find a solution. I'm pretty sure there's one out there. But otherwise, good luck!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I take it your wanna-be-lover is a vampire who wants to suck more than your blood?

:lol: *high five*

Anyway,

Dang, this girl sounds like a freak. First, you should delete all your contacts from her. Then, get some help from friends and/or family. After this, if she still keeps it up or gets worse, you have three options.

1. Call the cops on her ass.
2. Call Steve Wilkos on her ass.
3. Call the cops AND Steve Wilkos on her ass.

If you go with any of the above options and it still doesn't help, I strongly suggest getting a restraining order.

ShadowXIII

For someone that is 17, you really do seem quite inexperienced with women, and quite immature. But hey, that's just the vibe I'm getting. Now in all seriousness, why the **** don't you just confront her? I mean it cannot be that hard. You keep adding onto the problem like it’s a never-ending story.

More to the point all these issues and patterns this girl is possessing is quite intolerable but I'd be more inquisitive to know as to why she is doing all of this? Maybe you are leading her on without knowing? This game of cat and mouse has got her into an imaginary game that she finds enticing to play?

She’s been stalking you since the seventh grade, yet you haven’t quite figured her out to be able to neutralise the situation? I think that what you are portraying isn’t in fact the situation at hand maybe you have to revaluate it, and then make appropriate actions. You also stated that you tried being her friend? Well by the sounds of it, you haven’t given her a chance to actually let yourselves communicate?

1. I have confronted her. but she is the definition of crazy on a whole new level. its like a girl who's in love with a rockstar, the rockstar calles security, but she still loves him, especially since he aknowledged her

2. the girl that stalks me needs to be locked up. I told her on countless occasions that I don't want her as a girlfriend, but she still doesn't know when to stop. its like a dog, if you don't throw the ball, he sits their until you give in.

3. I know I'm not the best when it comes to women, but i did everything i could to stop the girl from stalking me. i tried being her friend, dissing her, even telling her how i feel. but then two weeks later, she texts me "Im so sorry." and it would happen all over again. Its like kicking someone when their down. i know when they say "im sorry for constantly annoying you" i should tell her off, but i can't do that. im to nice, so i hope she just gets over me, but she never does.

Last edited:

startaex

o_O wow u really got a bad situation on ur hands...well theres only 1 thing left to do...KILL HER. >=D
lol jk but its not like she's going to keep doing this till the day u die...right? good thing ishe isnt trying to kill you...unless if she's that evil...is she?if she's been stalking you since the seventh grade it sounds like if she has no life...>.<

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
Wow. So, this thread proved amusing on a late night with nothing to do. I lol'd. A lot.

Anyway, some suggested changing friends, etc... yea, I don't think you should have to go through all the trouble of changing friends and acting fake to get her away. That would be a suckish waste of time, effort, etc. Really, I'm not sure what advice to give. Since I wouldn't actually know just how severe it is. But from a blunt point of view, just ignore her. Let her get bored with herself or whatnot. And, when she does something that can't be ignored (like if you walk outside and she's at your doorstep), confront her. With the door thing though, you could always just walk back in and slam the door in her face as well. Anyway, you don't seem to have much backbone really. Backing down time and time again because she's scary, etc etc? And since 7th grade? You should have stopped it so much sooner. With some of what you do, from her odd perspective she probably thinks you like it all. Why, I wouldn't know. But whatever. Oh, as well, if she's like a really crazy psycho person that starts to change, get aggressive, and snap on you.. yea, don't get yourself (or anyone) killed, first off. But keep evidence, and do two things: one, go to the cops. two, commit her to a psychiatric ward. I would hope your troubles wouldn't go that far though.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
LOL, that stood out to me too, and I would hope that was only from the age 12 /seventh grade, and not still a current thing. I honestly wouldn't know anything about it really, but I hear it's really sucky. It looks sucky simply from seeing a character.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Seriously just tell someone of higher power, someone with some authority... It seems like you have tried everything BUT that.....

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Brother, you should try JESUS! (kidding)

Really, you could always try to get a restraining order, if it's THAT bad. . .

Or just ignore her, but I'm sure you've tried that. I guess just anyone with some form of authority is the only way, unless you could beat the shit out of her. . .but that could very well end with you going to court or whatever. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back