• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Stalker Problem Please Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
this is what you do take pictures of her stalking you and try to get a video also than go to court and get a restraining order and also make her go to a mental institution after that she will finally realize that shes a moron and she will leave you alone ^_^

Only problem with that is that if she catches him taking pictures and videos of her she may get suspicious or get the wrong idea. However, it just might work, however it's risky.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I say give into her little game! If it makes her happy and stop, shit, the go for it.

If not? Well. . . good luck with that.

I can't wait to see how ShadowXIII replies to this. We're not talking about some girl whose into him and is annoying him for fun. We're talking about some freaky weird girl who won't give up no matter what. If he gives in that will only make things worse because then she'll get more into him because she thinks she's winning.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Brother, you should try JESUS! (kidding)

No, no - that could work.

Ask her if she wants to talk, which, by the sounds of it, she will. Then start off by saying, "I'd like to talk to you about Jesus", that should make for a highly uncomfortable situation/conversation.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
You could throw your own shit at her. . .I may work.

I guess it would work, unless she's religious already. . .

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
No, no - that could work.

Ask her if she wants to talk, which, by the sounds of it, she will. Then start off by saying, "I'd like to talk to you about Jesus", that should make for a highly uncomfortable situation/conversation.

Very true. Good idea man.

You could throw your own shit at her. . .It may work.

:lol:

Yeah, Stalker Reject MONKEY STYLE!

Sora-keyblade

I live in the dark the dark lives in the shadows a
listen to my advice if you do that it will work :p or like the others said talk about jesus and god and say these exact words and actions: confront her when shes stalking and say lets talk about jesus and god than be like would jesus approve of you stalking me against my will and does god aprove of you cutting yourself when you stop and than just continue on and she should stop if not just file a restraining order or sue her

big don mega

i'm going to offer my advise. some stalkers only stalk because they realize that they can't really have what they admire from afar. so just let her think that your caving in and that she's winning, and then she might just try for someone else when she realizes that she could have you. if that doesn't work and when she realizes that she can have you and still wants you, then take the throwing shit idea

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well...considering it obviously lasted a long freaking time I suggest you tell your parents about this one...
Get yoru phone number changed, new accounts on stuff, etc.
The internet things aren't that hard. If you change your cell number and stuff changed that cna make a difference as well.
Also...can't you block people on your home phone now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back