• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Seeker?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Remember when Heartless attacked Mickey and friends in the Castle? Then they tried to get out but found out they were locked in? Mickey pulled out Start Seeker when he attacked the Heartless. But I thought he was using Kingdom Key D and that Star Seeker was with Sora. Did he get it back or something? If so, what happened to Kingdom Key D?:confused:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
he most likely just changed keychains seeing how he used Star Seeker a lot longer than he used Kingdom Key D. He probably switched to whatever was more comfortable for him. He still has Kingdom Key D, but he probably slapped his Star Seeker keychain on it

It could also be they wanted to tie mickey back to his former days more as possible seeing how Coded is about...well...ya know. lol

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The StarSeeker Sora has and the StarSeeker Mickey has are two different Keyblades, with the same Keychain slapped on. Much like how Riku has Destiny's Embrace, but it's hardly Aqua's Keyblade since that's in the Chamber of Repose.

And I suppose he might've given the StarSeeker KeyBlade to Yen Sid, seeing how Yen Sid gave his own old Keyblade to Mickey at the end of BBS. Having found his own Keyblade in the Realm of Darkness, he didn't need it anymore. o.o

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Makes you wonder how many keyblades are just sitting around in the Realm of Darkness waiting for someone to wield them :/

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
The StarSeeker Sora has and the StarSeeker Mickey has are two different Keyblades, with the same Keychain slapped on. Much like how Riku has Destiny's Embrace, but it's hardly Aqua's Keyblade since that's in the Chamber of Repose.

And I suppose he might've given the StarSeeker KeyBlade to Yen Sid, seeing how Yen Sid gave his own old Keyblade to Mickey at the end of BBS. Having found his own Keyblade in the Realm of Darkness, he didn't need it anymore. o.o
Ohh!! Now I get it! I thought he abandoned KK D or something.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Okay this is what I thought, being confirmed.
KKD is Mickey's current Keyblade, but he just put a StarSeeker keychain on it. makes sense....
more than a lot of things in this series. hahaha.

And is this the first time that the KeyChains are part of the plot?

Rexy

Bronze Member
my thoughts:
when we see mickey using his keyblade he uses it already Star Seeker, but he is already inside the journal, and if we think a little bit, that points to Mickey beeing using Star Seeker during KH1

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
the keychains have been part of the plot since kh1 with the dark keyblade XH made lacking one and Roxas in deep dive using the oathkeeper and oblivion.

Ah, very true.
My B. Didn't take Roxas into consideration for some reason...
and actually. The whole thing with Terra and Aqua.
Terra- earthshaker for whole game, but than it is just Ends of the Earth.
Aqua- rainfall is suddenly Rainstorm when she loses it

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Terra and Aqua's Keyblades are a whole different ball game since you need to keep in mind that both the Lingering Sentiment and Aqua's armor had Keychain-less Keyblades in the FM+. So even if those Keychains are, in fact, non-canon, the Keyblades could still have transformed and ultimately lost their Keychains due to being separated from their Wielders for a decade in the Realm of Light.

To this day, the only Keychains who hold true plot significance aside from the defaults are the Oathkeeper and Oblivion, if only because they're the two Keychains who have been
1) referenced by Nomura in interviews as for their meaning, and thus being accepted as more than just pure game mechanics
2) had Roxas transform his Keyblades into them inside a cut-scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back