• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars-Battlefront 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
It doesn't say anything has been confirmed, there's no developer listed for it whatsoever, and the article was published in July.

Pandemic have moved onto LoTR: Conquest, which in all honesty looks pretty dire...

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Supposedly after LucasArts had mass layoffs a lot of employees gave away a lot of secrets about the company including new games in the works (like Battlefront 3).

If this is real, I'd like to see a lot more in the game and more things to do (including adding more features to Jedi). Also, more balance in the game if they plan to have serious online play.

I honestly have no idea what they'd do about campaign mode. Perhaps they could expand more on each episode and the space between 3 and 4.

A

Azrael

Battlefront 3 would be nice if they added in some battles from the Expanded Universe such as before the Naboo Crisis up to the capture of Coruscant by the Rebel Allianza

Here's the thing: Star Wars Battlefront I >>> Star Wars Battlefront II.

I didn't mind the Jedi, but a few mistakes just made the second one worse.

So, in other words, I'm hoping the new game is more similar to the first than the second.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Here's the thing: Star Wars Battlefront I >>> Star Wars Battlefront II.

I didn't mind the Jedi, but a few mistakes just made the second one worse.

So, in other words, I'm hoping the new game is more similar to the first than the second.
I liked the 2nd one, but the first one has better battle fields such as cloud city, but they're all too small.

But the 2nd has outer space combat and a battle ground for EVERY jedi to be playable.

giggleyroxas

I thought the first one sucked, the second rocked... but then I got Renegade Squadron.

Pros of Renegade Squadron
-Customizable characters
-Can pick any weapon you want regardless of class

Cons
-Suckish jedi
-Tad of lag
-limited camera movement

...yeah...seconds the best in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back