• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars Episode VII: The Sith Returns.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Star Wars
Episode VII
The Sith Returns
It has been fifety years since the fall of the Empire. Jedi Temple has been rebuilt & the Jedi are slowly coming back. The New Republic has been organized & is recruitng represenatives. Princess Lea is the new chancelor. Master Luke is head of the Jedi Counci & senses a disturbance in the force. He fears that a new Sith will appear soon & brigh with him destruction & chaos. This new time of Peace may not last long. Luke senses the disturbance to be on the planet Naboo. He has sent three Jedi masters & three padawans to Naboo to investagate.

Rules:
You can be a Jedi Master, a Padawan or somone else who joins at Naboo.
No god-moding or power-playing.
Type "May the force be with you." in the first line in your template.
Romance is encouraged but kep it PG.
If you are a Jedi then you will be dressed in a Jedi's colthes. A pic can olny be used to show your face.
Reply often, no one-liners.
Keep languange PG.
Have fun!

Template:
Name:
Class: (Jedi Master, Padawan. [you can also be a Senater, a commener or whatver, who joins the group at Naboo.])
Lightsaber: (Blue, Green, Purple, Orange. Or, if you arnt a Jedi then you use a different weapon.)
Pic/Appearnce:
Personalaty:
Bio:

We will start once we get 3 Jedi Masters & 3 Padawans. We can have more than 6 Jedis. But there must be one Master for every padawan, although there can be more maters than padawns.

Last edited:

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Her's my template.

Name: Sasari.
Race: half human, half saskian. Being half saskian he can use the force, although not as powerfull as a Jedi can of course.
Class: Senator from Naboo.
Weapon: He uses the force but he can wield almost any gun.
Pic:
s3-sasarai.jpg

Personalaty: Although he is young is is quite wise & mature. He is diplomatic & will always save violence as a last resort. He can be quite stubborn sometimes.
Bio: He joined the senat as a represenative of Naboo last year. After hearing of Luke's vission he became intrested & demanded to go. He managed to persway Luke to let him go on this mission. Although the Jedi are not sure that he should be going with them on this mission. Lea is secretly considering him to become the new Chancelor when she goes.

Last edited:

Penguin Master

Fanboy of Tomo and Kagura
In my room, watching Azumanga Daioh, over and over
"May the force be with you"
Name: Nazul
Race: human
Class: Jedi Master
Lightsaber: Orange
Pic/Appearnce: Ice blue eyes and bark blue hair
Personalaty: Kind, fast thinker, and considers for a long with mager decisions
Bio: Hated the local gangs on his planet when he was small, a Jedi Master came and helped him after his parents where murdered. He became that Jedis Padawn. Became a master about ten years ago.

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
May the force be with you
Name: Bao Miaura
Race:Human
Class:padawan
Lightsaber: blue
Pic/Appearnce:
may.png

Personalaty: Even tempered and a bit of a tomboy. She has a strong sense of justice.
Bio: Bao was found by Luke abandond by her family at the age of 3. He could feel that she had alot of force flowing in her so he took her to the temple to learn the way of the jedi. She trained for years and is almost at jedi class. After hearing of the disturbance in the force she quickly sighned up to go to get more combat exspirance. Now the only qustion that remines in her head is if she is ready for this.

Last edited:

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Name: Shkigo
age 25
race:Human
class: Marksmen
weapon: blaster pistoles, jetpack, and a blaster rifle.
pic/apperance:
hist_kyo_kusanagi_sama.jpg

personality: Serious yet fun loving. He has a good heart but some times is mislead into the wrong things.
bio: Not mutch is known about him. He keeps his past to himself. Yet he stod away on the ship to Nabbo to help them out.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Welcome to the RP guys. Im glad people joioned it. This is my second RP, my first.... didnt go well.

If we dont get 6 Jedi's that's OK. We can work with just four. We may have one Sith Lord & one Sith apprentance. No more, first come first served.
We will begin once we get at leat four Jedis. It will start in the ship on our way to Naboo. Wait for me to give the OK before we start.

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
Hey bluemage....sounds good im in!

"May the force be with you."

Name: Logan vance
Race: Zabrak
Class: padawan
Lightsaber: Green
Pic/Appearnce: http://www.kwu.edu/professors/hoekstra/jedi/eethkoth2.jpg
Personalaty: Respectable and friendly obeys every order from a master jedi. He is kind but sometimes a badass
Bio: Logan became a jedi when he was 4. A jedi came and took him to corasant. Where he trained for 18 years. He forgot his family and jedi became his life. He was happy to know he was going on a mission to investigate but he feels challenged by the other jedi.

Last edited:

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
"May the force be with you."
Name: Taiyachi Higomi
Race: Human
Lightsaber: Blue
Pic/Appearance:
WOG1.jpg

Personality: A simmering well of intense emotion, explosive anger, but seemingly calm and serene.
Bio: He is the youngest Jedi to attain the rank of Master. He has shown considerable power in the force since an early age, but has also had an explosive temper. Although he has been trained well in the Jedi arts, he is still a simmering well of emotions, which seem to be magnified within him , but seems calm and serene on the outside. He was granted the rank of Master due to his mastery of the Way of the Vornskr, a very dangerous saber form. He has reached a point in the force few Jedi strive for, giving him a rare ability of Battle Precognition(though sensing what is to happen doesn't necesarily mean you can stop it), and he is completely attuned to the force, with no shielding. His attunement is a dangerous level and it could potentially drive him insane. He is constantly in touch with the force and is hard to sense, because of his attunement he is almost one with the force itself.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Ok, we have 2 Jedi Masters & 2 Padawans, one Marksmen/Sniper/Asassain & a Senater (me). Well start later today. Hopefully some more people will join by then. :)

~X~

~~~~~
Name:Crypt
Race:Human
Lightsaber colour: Purple
Pic/Appearnce:
evil_ryu.jpg

Personalaty:a Jerk,Cold hearted and evil ( but is still on the good side )
Bio:a queit man who will kill any1 in his way...his past was an evil one that he will never forget.

Last edited:

~X~

~~~~~
just wait till Bluemage logs back on and then we'll start ok percy? he needs to view our characters before we can start

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Ok Crypt, I just sent you a PM. Once you change your character we can start. I cant wait either. I wanted to wait till evening but I cant hold it anymore.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
The ship was entering Naboo's atmosphere. "It will be just a few minutes before we land sir." Said the pilot to the crew. "Are we all ready?" Asked Sasrai as he tucked a small blaster pistol into his clothes.

PS: Anyone can still join but you have to meet with us right where we currently are.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
((OOC: Ok guys, we are ready.))

Sasarai tightened his boots & cgecked himeself to make sure he was ready. "Although I doubt we will be needing to fight, it would be a good idea to get ready for anything."

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Shkigo was hiding in the shadows listning quitly. He looked at who was all there and he only noticed one girl and was surpised. "Didn't know there were any female Jedi." He said quitly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back