• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars: The Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Star Wars Film

• The Phantom Menace

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Attack of the Clones

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Revenge of the Sith

Votes: 31 26.7%
  • A New Hope

Votes: 13 11.2%
  • The Empire Strikes Back

Votes: 46 39.7%
  • Return of the Jedi

Votes: 19 16.4%

• Total voters

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Star Wars Discussion Thread Since There Isn't One Yet

The main reason I hate the new clone wars series is Ahsoka Tano. I never liked Shaak Ti, then they go and add in ANOTHER one of her thats seen more.

Dcasd1

they're just trying to make it interesting although i don't like her either. she has an annoying voice, and really isn't that powerful or smart.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I don't know if you all have heard but there is a live action Star Wars TV series set to debut sometime between 2010 and 2012.

Awards

I don't know if you all have heard but there is a live action Star Wars TV series set to debut sometime between 2010 and 2012.

Now that you mention it I do remember hearing about it.... I just kinda forgot about it.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I lack any form of an Xbox and was wondering if investing in one solely for Knights of the Old Republic and Knights of the Old Republic II was a good idea. Are those games worth it if you lack a Xbox?

Awards

I lack any form of an Xbox and was wondering if investing in one solely for Knights of the Old Republic and Knights of the Old Republic II was a good idea. Are those games worth it if you lack a Xbox?

I believe there are PC versions as well.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

KotOR is the greatest Star Wars game EVER made. KotOR II is a worthy sequel, but it didn't have the same charm as awesomeness as the first game. So to answer your question, yes, they are definitely worth it even if you lack an Xbox (0r Xbox 360). Get the PC versions if you don't get a 360 anytime soon.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member

The Empire Strikes Back is the best one no doubt. Not only was it the best in the original trilogy (in my opinion), but it was also an important movie in the history of cinema.

Faris

Perfect Harmony

God I'm way too into star wars at the moment. I'm playing KOTOR and reading Shadows of the Empire haha,.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

The Empire Strikes Back is the best one no doubt. Not only was it the best in the original trilogy (in my opinion), but it was also an important movie in the history of cinema.

Funny thing. I stumbled upon an article about Jaws and how it was one of the most important movies in the history of cinema. It was pretty much the first "event" movie and therefore was also fairly important to cinema, but you have to admit that The Empire Strikes Back had a huge impact. As for me, I've seen more of the new trilogy than the old one. My favorite one of the new trilogy was Revenge of the Sith. I didn't really watch the whole second movie and I didn't really like it, but the first one was okay with me.

Movie Talk: 'Jaws,' The First 'Event Movie,' Turns 35

Faris

Perfect Harmony

Hey does anyone else agree that Jedi's have some what destroyed the beauty of Star Wars?

I mean in the original trilogy, the jedi was this mysterious, virtually extinct yet powerful force, but since then all the films and and games etc have pretty much whored the jedi. In my opinion this takes away from the star wars galaxy, seeing basically all it focuses on are the jedi nowadays.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I am not a fan of any after VI Expanded Universe. Resurrecting Palpatine took away from all of the whole Chosen One thing. The sith should never of returned. Stupid idea was stupid.

Last edited:

Faris

Perfect Harmony

The chosen one thing is stupid, it never shows up again ever in the star wars universe.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

Attack of the Clones is where my heart lies, beyond all, but Empire Strikes Back is a close second. I practically grew up watching the original trilogy whenever I could, and the love for the series as a whole hasn't dwindled once... Aside from maybe The Clone Wars. It really should've just continued on from the Cartoon Network adaptation, in my opinion. Plus Ahsoka pretty much killed a lot of it, too. I'd only get the series for completion and story's sake, as opposed to "liking" them. The movie was a let down, and that was that.

Now, back to Battlefront II for me <3

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Shinkirō;5122863 said:
Attack of the Clones is where my heart lies, beyond all, but Empire Strikes Back is a close second. I practically grew up watching the original trilogy whenever I could, and the love for the series as a whole hasn't dwindled once... Aside from maybe The Clone Wars. It really should've just continued on from the Cartoon Network adaptation, in my opinion. Plus Ahsoka pretty much killed a lot of it, too. I'd only get the series for completion and story's sake, as opposed to "liking" them. The movie was a let down, and that was that.

Now, back to Battlefront II for me <3

I agree very much with your opinion. Ahsoka is the worst star wars addition ever D: I hate that movie.

Also,
Youre a battlefront player? I have mastered number 2. Completely beaten it, have legendary rank in everything, Im a general, Ive beaten Rise of the Empire numerous times, and Ive beaten Galactic Conquest with every faction.

Anyone here ever play Star Wars Bounty Hunter? It made me appreciate just how awesome Jango Fett really is.

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

Also,
Youre a battlefront player? I have mastered number 2. Completely beaten it, have legendary rank in everything, Im a general, Ive beaten Rise of the Empire numerous times, and Ive beaten Galactic Conquest with every faction.

Battlefront II is my absolute love. I've well and truly played the hell out of it, yet I never get bored at all. I've now accumulated 35 000 kills, with a kill to death rate of 12.82, which is still rising daily. I'm actually yet to master all areas, as I really prefer just to be a trooper above all else, but I'm nearing it. Only Technician, Demolition, and Regulator are to be completed (each needing less than 20, anyway). If it had an "hours played" counter, mine would be over 500, I think, if not closer to 1000. I just love the Clones that much. Regardless, it's a pity that there was a lack of worlds to play on, really. Quite a few from Battlefront I would have made such wonderful additions, such as Rhen Var, Cloud City, and most likely the Naboo Plains would've been great. I was sad to see that you could no longer lie flat whilst on the field, which was such a handy option while sniping. It's still a brilliant game, none the less. I'm always laughing at the droids falling off of the edges at the start of a Death Star run.

Also, Jango Fett is a brilliant character, regardless of the Bounty Hunter game. Just looking into his back story makes you appreciate him so much.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Star Wars Discussion Thread

Jango rules xD. Anyways, glad to see another Battlefront player. I love that series. Is Knights of the Old Republic good on the PC? I have no Xbox.

Raebus

Re: Star Wars Discussion Thread

If I have to like the phantom menace to be a true Star Wars fan, then I choose not to be a true fan. The phantom menace was a pile of poo with no redeeming qualities whatsoever and also has one of the most annoying characters in existence.

Back