• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Starbucks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Twilight_Path

So yeah like Starbucks is pretty awesome.

I usually get a green tea lemonade and a rice crispy treat when I pay the place a visit.

My mom's got a thing for the White Chocolate Mocha and the Pumpkin Spice, but I just don't really go for that sort of thing.

What do ya'll get when you go to Starbucks?

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Re: Overpriced Coffee

Blended peppermint mocha or blended chai tea latte. Yep, I only drink it cold

Last edited:
I mainly get the Double Chocolate Chip Frappachino (my friends and I always get it), but when it's colder outside I get the Hot Chocolate or their regular tea.

I tried their Caramel Frappachino once and I didn't really like it. tasted like black coffee with caramel swirled in it ><

χΧχ

I mainly get the Double Chocolate Chip Frappachino (my friends and I always get it), but when it's colder outside I get the Hot Chocolate or their regular tea.

I tried their Caramel Frappachino once and I didn't really like it. tasted like black coffee with caramel swirled in it ><
Yeah, that's all I ever get too, the double chocolate chip frappuccino and if it's too cold, the hot chocolate, but plain.

I hate coffee, so these are the only drinks I like from Starbucks.

My friend keeps insisting that I ask for caramel with my double chocolate chip frappuccino, but I always forget.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I usually prefer Sonic's coffee thingies because of the ice cream, but Starbucks is good too. I usually get a Caramel Frapuccino. Just the right amount of caramel syrup and yummy coffee goodness.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Starbucks is expensive mediocre tasting shit that fourteen year old girls go to, so they can look like their mothers while reading budget price gossip magazines.

Aetheus

I don't really drink from Starbucks much, so I can't really remember the name of their drinks. I like 'em, sure, but theres plenty of cheaper alternatives where I live.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I don't really drink a lot of coffee, so I only have been to Starbucks about two times I think. My sister goes to Starbucks on a regular basis though. I guess that's why she never has any money left for anything else. xD

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I never drank Starbucks before moving on campus, but it's my only option for coffee. Lately I've been getting the Eggnog Latte, but before the holiday season, and after the holiday season, it's all about the caramel macchiato.

rent

i like their hot chocolate milk. yummy

I finally decided to try their Double Chocolate Chip Frap.
I know it's probably not good for me; but oh dear God.

haha i want to try that too.

Sweet Genocide

Last time I went there, I was with my girlfriend. This dude with one of them french hats and a cheesy mustache was sitting at a table across from us, staring me down, so I stared him down right back. He says "take a photo itll last longer" So I told him to go f*** himself. He left. End of story.
I like the green tea frapacuinno. ^__^

Back