• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stats

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaybird48624

I am currently on a mission to attempt to defeat Sephiroth in one hit. I plan on doing this by raising my strength stat. I already have a strength of 78 using ultima weapon and I can kill almost any heartless in 6 hits at most. I was wondering who might have tried this before and who thinks that it's even possible.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
it's impossible to kill sephiroth in one hit... he's not meant to go down that fast... although humanly possible to buff your strength to a finite point is possible... just try something like try fighting him and get the flow of his attacks...

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Now let's see if we can do it with Xemnas after!

Not possible.

jaybird48624

Either kill him in 1 hit or get my defense high enough so that I barely take any damage when he hits me

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Your current mission is impossible. Not like Mission: Impossible where it is possible, but actually impossible. Your goal here goes against the very code of the game; it's impossible to do within the caps given to stats. Aside from hacking the game (which would be an illegitimate way), there is no legitimate way to accomplish this, and you are honestly wasting your time trying.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Unless you can hack the game to give yourself uber strength, or take his HP down to 1...everyone else is right.

I was bored and maxed out my sats in KH2 (with a codebreaker) to see if it would work... nope! But you can take down 3-4 bars of health in one combo

Watanuki-kun

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sephiroth was the toughest boss in both games: Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2.
It was like impossible to defeat him, but there's a way. In Kingdom Hearts 2 you'd need to be smart and cautious. I know I was when I beat him the first time. Forget the spells, execpt Curage and Reflact. Their the best help you'd ever need. And please have the Ultima Keyblade or without it there's no chance of betting Sephiroth XDDDDDDD

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm fairly sure your strength stat won't go beyond 255 unless you hack the game somehow, and Sephiroth has 1500 or 1800 HP.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Sephiroth was the toughest boss in both games: Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2.
It was like impossible to defeat him, but there's a way. In Kingdom Hearts 2 you'd need to be smart and cautious. I know I was when I beat him the first time. Forget the spells, execpt Curage and Reflact. Their the best help you'd ever need. And please have the Ultima Keyblade or without it there's no chance of betting Sephiroth XDDDDDDD

I beat Sephiroth around level 40-46 with just the Sweet Memories Keyblade with as many Negative Combos as possible, so each hit is a finishing move, no Second Chance or Once More.
Never even used Cure or an elixir for that matter.

KH2 Sephiroth is actually one of the easiest bosses in all of Kingdom Hearts.
KH1 Sephiroth is probably one of the hardest (If you haven't played the Final Mixes).

I only really play through KH2 now for the recap of the story and to kill Sephiroth at least once with every Keyblade.

I've only beat Sephiroth in KH1 once. Around lvl 80.

Now OP, it's impossible to even try what you want to do. Unless you hack like everyone else says.
And I believe his moves still do the same amount of damage regardless of what you're defense or HP is for that matter.

Just smack him around and pray you don't get hit. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back