• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

steam boat willie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHandBritney

Well if steam boat willie was in the game or if it is in the game are you all happy with that.

Lock_On

Well, I guess it'll be alright. As long as they make it a good level.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I just finished watching the Cartoon, Very funny i would like to add. At this time i would like to think that its highly doubtful because there really isnt much there. If they would add it i would hope to get a good laugh from it.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
I will probably enjoy the world. I just have no idea what Sora is supposed to do there. What would the level be like, all on the boat?

KillaBlack

It's probably just gonna be used to further explain Pete and Mickey's relationship, cuz as you recall in one interview it was said that Pete was gonna have a storyline that was directly linked to Mickey.

kingdomcaesar

does anyone know a good place to upload videos? because I have a 7 minute copy of the original steamboat willie! some people were saying they've never seen it. its only 32,000 KB although its resolution is like kind of ew. anyways, is it ok if I upload the video mods? (I don't want to break any copyright laws...)

X DoubleSunday

I think it's gonna be like 100 acre woods, kinda small ya know? Maybe someone creates the illusion around them that he'sin steamboat willie so he as to deafeat or figure out a puzzle to stop the illusion, so yeah, small world like the 100 acre wood.

helios

Bronze Member
as long as there are some enemies to kill i could care less as long as its not like 100 acre wood

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Definetly not 2D since every Disney movie in KH is actually 2D...
Oh and B&W? I don't think so either, after all Snowwhite was B&W too (at the beginning, they colored it 20 years later)

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Steamboat willie makes sense, it IS mickey's first movie, and pete is in the game (and pete, hopefully you knew, is mickey's arch rival). So makes sense to me.

J

Jaxx

The art style in this would be fantastic if the World and its characters were in B&W, but if Sora and Co. stayed in colour. The crazy mix of colours would look so cool! What would also look cool is if the designers put old film grain on the screen as if it was the original cartoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back