• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Steamboat Willie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

master3456

Whats the point of throwing in steam boat willie what villian is in that cartoon and what evil scheme is there?

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
master3456 said:
Whats the point of throwing in steam boat willie what villian is in that cartoon and what evil scheme is there?

LOL. I think it's just a world for explanations and showing the history of Pete. Or, a mini-game world, with Sora looking like his black-and-white-manga-counterpart. Oh well, I just hope it turns out good.

DLUSNL1

I really hope it comes out well too. I've always been a Disney fanatic and anyone obsessed with Disney will have a problem if the Steamboat Willie world turn's out to be KH2's, let's say.... ATLANTICA (GOD I HATE THAT WORLD!!! ;-) ) Although I don't think there will necessarily be alot of enemies or a really bad boss or anything, but it could possibly be some background story into Mickey, and possibly what happened with him and Ansem and other info that will further the story.

DJFirewolf

They prolly have something striking and amusing cooked up, otherwise they really wouldn't have even brought this to mind. How they're going to explain the TwoToned-ness of it, I have no idea. Although they never explained how a whale was in the midst of space, either.

And I recall a few cartoons of Mickey and Minnie in a black and white place called Two Tone Town or something like that.

yado

I taste delicious
that scaned of SBW looks 2D and can any1 translate what petey boy is saying

YoshiAngemon

DJFirewolf said:
They prolly have something striking and amusing cooked up, otherwise they really wouldn't have even brought this to mind. How they're going to explain the TwoToned-ness of it, I have no idea. Although they never explained how a whale was in the midst of space, either.

And I recall a few cartoons of Mickey and Minnie in a black and white place called Two Tone Town or something like that.

Actually, that place, Two-Tone Town, is from an episode of Tiny Toon Adventures, where Buster & Babs help Foxy and Roxy keep the place, and the Two-Tones get the spotlight at the end.

Getting back on topic, if any of you have ever played MegaMan Battle Network 5: Team ProtoMan or Team Colonel, then I'm sure that the Steamboat Willie world might be like a fully interactive version of the VisionBurst Areas in Cyberspace, except it isn't a bunch of pre-recorded data that doesn't interact with you. As for Sora, Donald & Goofy, I think Sora might stay the same, except more B/W, Goofy might look like how he did in his Original days with Mickey. And Donald might actually look like how HE originally did, except he'd be in Black & White. And just hope that the B/W World doesn't have people talking like how you'd hear them in Banjo-Kazooie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back