• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Steamboat Willie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
OK I know that the Steamboat Willie world is supposed to be an important one but what if it is just like the Winne The Pooh world and its just a bunch of games

And if its not, maybe it just has something to do with going back to the begining of all things, concidering SBW was the first Disney movie ever, maybe it has something to do with Sora discovering something about his past?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Re: Sw

Update from KHU

Steamboat Willie
-There are battles.
-The story is really important.

If there are battles, then I doubt that it's a minigame world >_>

DarkClownNizzo

Website
rpgforgers.zeeblo.com

That sounds a bit wierd to me. I don't think battles are the sort of atmosphere a Steamboat Willie based world should have. I mean, what would the boss be? a black and white squid thingy?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Maybe pete is the boss, considering he's the Meleficent of KH2...

Ever try that brain process?

diogo14

kh_freeek said:
SBW was were lite wuz found and its on the other side of disney castle thats y sora and the rest have all their original clothes on

I really don´t understand... you're saying that Steamboat Willie is on the other side of disney castle??

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

I'll let someone else explain it because I don't feel like doing it...

Anyway, off-topic here, but I just wanted to show a pic I amde using one of the SBW pictures:

MEvsWorld.bmp

Behold my SPAM!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Maybe pete is the boss, considering he's the Meleficent of KH2...

=P That can't be true, since Malificent is in KH2.

Please try again. ;)

iholdthekeys

ummm
1 can i c proof like a newsboard link or something please cuz i never heard of that
and 2 in COM in R/R Vexen, Lexaeus, and Zexion both said that she was destroyed by Sora and that she could not return by her own volition or will (something like that).... so does that mean since the disney villains return in kh2, that maybe they returned by their own will in some weird way (probably has sumthing to do with kh2 storyline)

ASMS

Gosh when I mentioned that same thing I got flamed
I think its where light first started and thats why disney castle never got swallowed even though sora never went there
casue of SBW

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

*sigh* Monkeybutt, do you even know what I was refering to in that statement?

Meleficent was the big bad guy (before we knew about Ansem) and she was in charge of all the other villains and manipulating everyone and popping up everywhere and being evil.

Meleficent no longer has this role, Pete does...

So don't try and say I'm wrong >_>

Cause I'll PWN you <_<

iholdthekeys

NO IT IS NOT A DONKEY!!!!!!!!!!
(unless u r a fan of digimon which i guess not since u called it a donkey then u would would know that it is the main character of the new all CG graphics digimon movie coming out in November to bring back digimon to america since it's greatness was stolen by pokemon, which btw came out AFTER digimon........ so pokemon copied them not digimon copied pokemon............ itz just that pokemon made it 2 america b4 digimon did)

Malenficent was a puppet of darkness.
end of reply...

Edit: i used to like digimon since then it got bored..
Edit2: thats it im taking down my hate BHK picture.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Why are you taking down the hate BHK picture....

And BTW: IHTK, your 17...... and you like digimon.... and you hold a grudge against the show pokemon.... for stealing digimons fame...... wow.....

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

>>; It's just been confirmed that SBW will have battles... Besides, if it's important, why would it be a mini-game world?

EDIT: What's wrong with liking Digimon? It's better than Pokemon...

He's 17, so what? He appreciates a good show..

DarkClownNizzo

Website
rpgforgers.zeeblo.com

iholdthekeys said:
ummm
1 can i c proof like a newsboard link or something please cuz i never heard of that
and 2 in COM in R/R Vexen, Lexaeus, and Zexion both said that she was destroyed by Sora and that she could not return by her own volition or will (something like that).... so does that mean since the disney villains return in kh2, that maybe they returned by their own will in some weird way (probably has sumthing to do with kh2 storyline)

Come to think of it, in one of the the trailers, Pete was holding Jafar's lamp...maybe he's attempting to ressurect the old villains? Just a really offshot theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back