• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Steins;Gate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Speaking of Shiki, you better have watched that extra episode or I'll never forgive you >_<

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Speaking of Shiki, you better have watched that extra episode or I'll never forgive you >_<

20.5? Of course I did. Holy shit. Made me want to rewatch the whole series again. Brilliant. Look forward to the next one...there is another isn't there?

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Been laptop-less for while and I finally downloaded the latest 2 episodes in .avi for my PS3, and... holy fuck.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Downloaded episodes 1 to 4.

Will commence watching once I'm up to date with the rest of my weeklies...think its only Hanasaku Iroha left anywhere.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Well son of an oh snap today's episode was amazing. I love the atmosphere in this series. Oh yeah, and the revelations are nice as well.

zachen

Awards
So I caught up with the series and holy crap I swear the amount of mind bonks are ridiculous.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Finally got round to watching the series and made it past episode one!

Fuck yeah!

The opening is too good.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Just watched the latest episode.

Not like they didn't make who her father was completely obvious in the previous episode `3`

Esso

Fire Breaker
Now that I got myself some new speakers, I can finally get back to watching this in peace.

Currently finished ep 14... wow. I'm so glad to know picking up this series was the right choice. Somehow I wish I had a way to send a D mail to myself or use a time leap to keep my previous set of speakers from breaking in the first place... but I'm pretty scared on how it could really result afterwords.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Just finished Episode 13. Shits getting real.

I've been spoiled on a few things about this series mainly Mayushii dying a few times but that still held a pretty big shock when it happened but the thing that took me by most surprise was Shining Finger shooting her and being an enemy. Holy shit that was a shocker

Definitely glad I picked up this bad boy of a series.

Esso

Fire Breaker
Got to watching 19.

Now that was pretty dark, especially with Moeka going berserk for her phone, which was indeed quite disturbing. Whether Okabe's actions were right or wrong, I don't want to delve into that too much. But he does have his circumstances, especially since not only Mayurii and Moeka's lives are at stake, but the danger of the future becoming a dystopia as well. That's not to say I watched this episode with a breeze. While Moeka's not innocent, I felt really sorry for her and the way she lived her lived her life... alone.

That aside, I'm getting goosebumps on thinking of what will result in the next episode followed by Okabe being told the location of the IBN by Moeka(meaning he won't have to go through the trouble of finding FB), and what the final story arc of this awesome series will have in store for us.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
That episode....was really hard to watch.

Moeka's crazy. I agree with you thought Gesso about Okabe's actions. Had to be done really.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Really powerful episode. The best part about it is that it's demonstrating something very key to the series' universe.

It's showing the transition between the man who ran a simple "mad scientist laboratory" to the man who would birth a resistance force.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
This episode was really intense. From Moeka's insane almost frenzy like attachment to FB that acknowledged her existence -through her cellphone- to how Kyoma realized that her phone will not change the world line and that he has to find FB's phone and to Kurisu telling Okabe where the IBN 5100 is. That sent tingles all over me XD, I was literally at the edge of my seat!

One of my favorite episodes EVER, especially because of how Moeka's mask completely fell and revealed the truth below it. I don't know if I should empathize with her or...just Blame her for Mayuri's death >.<''. Wonderful episode is wonderful.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Up to date with it all now, and loving it. Episode 12/13 came as a complete shock to me, and it's worse because Mayuri is my favourite character. It was pretty depressing/heart-wretching to see Okabe continue to time leap numerous times to try to save poor Mayuri. I'm curious to see where it goes from here, and considering there's only 5 episodes left, I'm wondering how it all wraps up/if there will be another season (I don't want to look at the original game's plot for spoilers' sake).

Esso

Fire Breaker
Episode 20's out.

The episode took a route different from what I was expecting, which was just stealing the IBN and erasing the data on SERN. It was surprising for me to find out that the true identity of FB was Mister Braun all along. I was left with a major chill on my spine when he shot Moeka.

Though I can't believe I didn't notice this from the start...while negating the D-mails saves Mayurii and Moeka's lives, and the future from turning into a dystopia, that also means Kurisu dies as Okabe'd have negate the first D-mail he sent at the beginning of this series. Come to think of it, it really does explain so much. The only thing I can't get is why the Reading Steiner didn't work at that time and how it works (I'm sure they'll get to explaining that soon anyway).

Other than that I'm pretty lost for words tbh.

Back