• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

steve x chris chapter 1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
"do you ever feel like...people dont understand you...??" steve's blue eyes were piercing as he asked

"i...i do...yeah..." chris blushed and looked away "i mean people just think im funny but really i have a personality too..."

"ive felt the same way...always..."

chris looked up shyly and took stevphens hand "come away with me!! we'll get out of here and learn about each other...we can...explore ourselves..." his hand traced up steves thigh suggestively

"that doesnt sound too bad, chris...." steve whispered, leaning in. his breath was warm and chris started to breathe a little faster

-----------___TO BE CONTINUED___--------------------

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
he felt as if he had to break the intensity of steves gaze, and spoke. "i dont know its just.." chris's voice wavered. "everytime i see you post a thread...i feel like you really get me you know?"

steve took his hand and brushed along the side of chris's face tenderly. "i know...truly. its so nice to feel, you know, wanted" they looked into each others eyes

"would you...like to be my Prince..my Forum Insanity Prince??" steve ask

and chris smiled widely and accepted before embracing hsi lover and squeezing him tightly. gently and lovingly they took each others hands and kissed as the clouds overhead swayed in deep lavender light

"ive never felt so safe.........." whispered chris softly

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
.....That does it, I'm writing a tasteless yuri sex orgy story of every woman on this site...who is over 18.....No I'm not.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
"i have a question my darling" says chris. he looks into steves eyes

"yes?" he answered '

"do you ever have boners"

" i have two boners" steve explained "one for every heart i dont have"

with shining eyes, chris put his arms behind him and lounged in the grass while he thought about this. "i see" they both gazed into the distance, their hearts in fierce resolve pounding harmoniously

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
"but what about you and michael?" steve asked

"hes int he past now" chris lied

"whats going on in here" said michael jordan as he walked in on the scene. he was angry

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
"hahahahahahahahaha" said steve as he threw up on the floor. he started crying. "oh my god i didn't mean to ruin your new $35,000 hardwood floors oh my god." steve's sobbing tears fell to the ground.

Chris touched him and smiled. "don't worry, we'll clean it up together."

together.... a weird word for steve to understand

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
but then there was a tornado. "get to the basement" said someone. in the midst of the tornado there was confusion, vomit, boners, and basketball players wanting to be interviewed

Awards
tumblr_m2ur5rmpmf1qh8qbdo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back