• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stiletto Implant Surgery a Possibility

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Stiletto implant surgery: could it happen one day? - Fashion + Beauty on Shine

heels.jpg

Body modification is increasing at a rapid rate with unusual piercings, tattoos, plastic surgery, and Botox becoming more mainstream as years go by. People are getting cosmetic toe surgery, for goodness sake! Just a quick search around the internet and we found a ton of bizarre and nauseating-sounding procedures. Here are a few:

• Tongue-splitting to resemble a snake
  • Ear shaping to resemble Spock from Star Trek or an elf
  • Saline injections to create a donut shape on your head
  • Subdermal implants to create horns beneath the skin
  • Chastity piercings
  • Teeth sharpening and dental implants to look like a vampire, cat, or reptile
  • Neck rings which elongate the neck by lowering your shoulders
  • Extraocular implants aka eyeball jewelry (!!!)

We've been piercing our ears and removing body hair for so long that it seems normal now, but as decades pass new body modifications will become less shocking. So isn't it feasible that one day some woman will walk into her plastic surgeon's office and request stiletto implants? That's what website Bit Rebels has proposed. High heel implants are a scary thought, but 50 years from now we may not be surprised to see it. Maybe in the future you'll be able to take a pill that permanently changes your hair texture. Perhaps there will be an operation that changes your eye color, or maybe one day we'll be able to choose our children's eye color before they're born!

I am terrified

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Oh fuck no. Why can't our bodies stay, ya know, not modified? We aren't fucking action figures that you can change the heads.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
This reminded me of the dog lady picture and all those other "IS IT REAL?!" pictures. xD

I would probably puke if this happened.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
you are all just standing in the way of progress!!!!!!

yeah people can do w/e they want but we're all going to look bonking messed up in the future

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
you are all just standing in the way of progress!!!!!!

yeah people can do w/e they want but we're all going to look bonking messed up in the future

Remember splicing from Batman Beyond? That's what this reminds me of.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
dude that's fucking creepy

if you want a body implant at least be tasteful about it

Shinra

Banned
Awards
makes getting a tatoo rather tame in the concept of Body modification... but it also makes me stutter

Blobbit

Awards
Three words. What. The. bonk.

Who the hell would want to do this lol

very differentiable
Awards
If people want to mess around with their body, they should just go ahead, i have no problems with that. If said people need surgery because something went wrong and go to the insurance company for that, i must object. It's their own choice and therefore their own responsibility.

Christhor

Eeeew, that's so goddamn disgusting. If someone actually, willingly, decides to do that to their feet, when it's actually possible. Well, they shouldn't be allowed to make decisions about their own body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back